I presently have a BB Z10 and just purchased a BB Passport. Love the Passport. I have one small problem. When I delete an e-mail on my Z10, it also gets deleted from the server. This is good because that is what I want. I am using Sympatico mail the same as Hotmail the same as Outlook.com.

On my Passport, I delete an e-mail but it does not get deleted from the server.

Everything else syncs properly. Contacts, calendar, and mail. Like I said before, just the deletion part does not work.

I have deleted and re installed my email (sympatico).

I have the latest operating system level on both devices.

Is there a setting I am missing? .
    12-11-14 09:44 AM
    If you go to the Hub > Display and Actions, you'll see a "Delete on" select box where you can choose to delete from the hub or server.

Posted via CB10
    wuuwuu likes this.
    12-11-14 11:44 AM
    Great. It works. Thank you. One minor addition for the not so technically competent.

You said:
    If you go to the Hub > Display and Actions, you'll see a "Delete on" select box where you can choose to delete from the hub or server.

Clearer statement:
    If you go to the Blackberry Hub, go to three dots, (bottom right corner), hit >Settings and than >Display and Actions, you'll see a "Delete on" select box where you can choose to delete from the hub or server.

Other than that, thx again for the quick response. It was driving me crazy and I could not find the answer on Crackberry.
    jerrywolf likes this.
    12-11-14 01:13 PM