Here let's share our experiences and thoughts about our handheld BlackBerry Passport apps, Service Centers, etc

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 06:27 AM
    Count me in ;-). Lets keep our passports alive and kicking!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 07:33 AM
    Loving every second of the Passport experience.

On my recent trip to Leh-Ladakh, took all photos and videos on my passport (HDR mostly), didn't even touch the DSLR, except for the long range shots ofcourse. All friends were amazed by the photo and video quality.
    Combined all the videos to make two amazing stories using the story maker( which I just love).

The only downside with the passport is that you can't take shots from a moving vehicle, it will never focus. Hopefully it can be resolved with an update.

Posted via The Black Beast-  P A S S P O R T | OG
    09-26-16 07:53 AM
    Loving every second of the Passport experience.

On my recent trip to Leh-Ladakh, took all photos and videos on my passport (HDR mostly), didn't even touch the DSLR, except for the long range shots ofcourse. All friends were amazed by the photo and video quality.
    Combined all the videos to make two amazing stories using the story maker( which I just love).

The only downside with the passport is that you can't take shots from a moving vehicle, it will never focus. Hopefully it can be resolved with an update.

I am really happy to hear it.

I am really late for getting myself a Passport. Here is why I got mine.
    My last blackberry device is a Bold 9780 I still use it as my primary device.
    Me and my Friend went to pick up a 9790 Bold which I Loved it it was Priced around 30k approx.

My Friend said take a look at the new Samsung Note 1 which was released at the same time, I was mesmerized looking at the 5.5inch Note, and picked up that is when I quit BlackBerry and stopped following it.

My recent device was Note 5 I've bought all the notes except note 3. And now that Samsung announced the note 7 I Pre Booked it Finally. Note 7 was suppose to deliver on 3rd Sept and I decided to sell the n5 and finally sold it on 31st August. My hands are now itching to get the n7 and try it out, and then came the worse news note7 Exploding Global recall, I was like OK it's anyways not end let me wait for the n7 new units to arrive and it'll be good, Samsung has till date made no announcements about the release of n7.

Now my primary device is bold 4 and secondary is Nokia E50 I still can't my office mails or facebook, whatsapp or telegram to work.

One day finally browsing OLX I found a BlackBerry Passport which is of a year Old I call him and he had quoted very less 13k box bill charger, no earphones, Now remember this call was made at 11pm and my instincts said the seller is professional the way he spoke and responded so I gave a thought and moved forward asking him to come, on that day heavy rains in bangalore and this guy's was having his dinner and finally made his way near my office at around 2am I checked the device and it was in good condition except lots of wear and tear on back and the back BlackBerry logo washed out, after running tests and making few test calls we had a Smoke and the I withdrew money from ATM and paid him 10K and got the device.

I am so satisfied with this device that I've no plans of getting Note 7.

My only complain with BlackBerry Passport camera is not great as I am coming from note5.

If BlackBerry makes a new Passport 2 I will buy it.

I've planned to replace the battery after some time. I am a heavy user I can easily make a day if connected to 4G, if connected to WIFI I can easily Juice.1.5 days.

Dedicated thread for BlackBerry Passport users India.-img_20160926_171118.png
    Dedicated thread for BlackBerry Passport users India.-img_20160926_171104.png

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 01:05 PM
    Count me in ;-). Lets keep our passports alive and kicking!

Posted via CB10
    Farzeen Bhai good to see you here.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 01:06 PM
    A deal on EBAY India shows 60K for 3rd Gen BlackBerry Porsche is it worth??

A Passport would be given for free.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 01:10 PM
    I am really happy to hear it.

I am really late for getting myself a Passport. Here is why I got mine.
    My last blackberry device is a Bold 9780 I still use it as my primary device.
    Me and my Friend went to pick up a 9790 Bold which I Loved it it was Priced around 30k approx.

My Friend said take a look at the new Samsung Note 1 which was released at the same time, I was mesmerized looking at the 5.5inch Note, and picked up that is when I quit BlackBerry and stopped following it.

My recent device was Note 5 I've bought all the notes except note 3. And now that Samsung announced the note 7 I Pre Booked it Finally. Note 7 was suppose to deliver on 3rd Sept and I decided to sell the n5 and finally sold it on 31st August. My hands are now itching to get the n7 and try it out, and then came the worse news note7 Exploding Global recall, I was like OK it's anyways not end let me wait for the n7 new units to arrive and it'll be good, Samsung has till date made no announcements about the release of n7.

Now my primary device is bold 4 and secondary is Nokia E50 I still can't my office mails or facebook, whatsapp or telegram to work.

One day finally browsing OLX I found a BlackBerry Passport which is of a year Old I call him and he had quoted very less 13k box bill charger, no earphones, Now remember this call was made at 11pm and my instincts said the seller is professional the way he spoke and responded so I gave a thought and moved forward asking him to come, on that day heavy rains in bangalore and this guy's was having his dinner and finally made his way near my office at around 2am I checked the device and it was in good condition except lots of wear and tear on back and the back BlackBerry logo washed out, after running tests and making few test calls we had a Smoke and the I withdrew money from ATM and paid him 10K and got the device.

I am so satisfied with this device that I've no plans of getting Note 7.

My only complain with BlackBerry Passport camera is not great as I am coming from note5.

If BlackBerry makes a new Passport 2 I will buy it.

I've planned to replace the battery after some time. I am a heavy user I can easily make a day if connected to 4G, if connected to WIFI I can easily Juice.1.5 days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160926_171118.png 
Views:	427 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	409052

Name:	IMG_20160926_171104.png 
Views:	428 
Size:	417.3 KB 
ID:	409053

 BlackBerry Passport 
    You should've run all the tests on the BBVE app...just to make sure everything was in working order! Anyhow, for 10K...not a bad deal I guess...

09-26-16 09:41 PM

 BlackBerry Passport 
    Nahh

09-26-16 09:41 PM

 BlackBerry Passport 
    3rd Gen?
    You will get the P'9982 and 9983 on amazon for within 50K
    Rather take that if you want a porsche phone

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    09-26-16 09:50 PM
    3rd Gen?
    You will get the P'9982 and 9983 on amazon for within 50K
    Rather take that if you want a porsche phone

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Ebay is giving Porsche 3 and Passport SE for 60K

I'll look at Amazon I need a 3rd Gen Porsche.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 11:05 PM
    Ebay is giving Porsche 3 and Passport SE for 60K

I'll look at Amazon I need a 3rd Gen Porsche.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    My bad didn't understand your post
    A good deal for 60K
    You should just know there isn't much future for BB10.
    Buy it knowing many android apps will stop working eventually and there will not be any meaningful OS updates are feature additions

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    09-26-16 11:20 PM
    BTW guys I forgot to mention that after I got my Passport I got a black skin I am not a fan of cases I've always preferred skins. Unfortunately Dbrand or Slickwraps don't have passport skins. I ordered mine from an Indian company paid 299 it was not precise as Dbrand or Slickwraps but it makes the back look neat and new.

I can add some pictures if needed.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 11:20 PM
    My bad didn't understand your post
    A good deal for 60K
    You should just know there isn't much future for BB10.
    Buy it knowing many android apps will stop working eventually and there will not be any meaningful OS updates are feature additions

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Yes I am aware of the news floating around I've spent 5years on Android Eco system also developing Roms and Mods for Note Series but I guess I was late to BlackBerry Os. This is such a stable Os I must say.

Incase if bbOs is coming to EOL I've no issues I can still use it as secondary device for emails and phone calls.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-26-16 11:24 PM
    Here is the Red Porsche I just purchased it and Skinned it. Now I've Red and black Passport both skinned now I need to source a SE edition.

Dedicated thread for BlackBerry Passport users India.-img_20161006_161351.jpg
    Dedicated thread for BlackBerry Passport users India.-img_20161006_163236.jpg
    Dedicated thread for BlackBerry Passport users India.-img_20161006_163258.jpg

BlackBerry Passport
    10-06-16 06:03 AM
    Here comes the BRAHMOS count me in...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 11:30 AM
    Heard BlackBerry Passport has some screen flickering problem?

Posted straight from my Z30
    10-06-16 12:28 PM
    Here is the Red Porsche I just purchased it and Skinned it. Now I've Red and black Passport both skinned now I need to source a SE edition.

Name:	IMG_20161006_161351.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	409623

Name:	IMG_20161006_163236.jpg 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	409624

Name:	IMG_20161006_163258.jpg 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	409625

BlackBerry Passport
    Welcome bro, good to see you too ;-). Lovely devices by the way! I loved the skin. It would be nice if you could share, from where exactly you purchased the skin. I too wanna buy the skin if it is available online. The red looks hot and sizzling. SE is something I am looking forward as my next purchase. The passports are one of a kind device. Thank god that you changed your mind with the Samsung N7, otherwise we would have lost a great BlackBerry fan in our community ;-). Looking forward to hear more from your experiences!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 12:36 PM
    Heard BlackBerry Passport has some screen flickering problem?

Posted straight from my Z30
    The screen flickering issue is not a Passport only issue. It is a general issue with the BB10 OS. And, I do not experience it for the most part. It appears once in a while, especially when I receive a text message. But, that's not a problem at all.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 01:01 PM
    Here comes the BRAHMOS count me in...

Posted via CB10
    Welcome Brahmos ;-). So, mind if you can share your experience with the BlackBerry Passport? Is it your primary device? Do you own the OG version, limited red or the SE version ?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 01:05 PM
    Blackberry Passport Skins India - Blackberry Passport Back Stickers & Skin Online in India

Here you go You can also Customize the colors, Please take a look at it. Use this Coupon Code SALE25 for 25% discounts.
    10-06-16 06:15 PM
    Hello friends this is my second device my first device was 9300 3G Curve... and then I switched to Lumia and till now have never used android os, as I felt to change device and was missing BlackBerry os a lot, then finally I went for it...and back in BlackBerry community...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 09:27 PM
    Hello friends this is my second device my first device was 9300 3G Curve... and then I switched to Lumia and till now have never used android os, as I felt to change device and was missing BlackBerry os a lot, then finally I went for it...and back in BlackBerry community...

Posted via CB10
    Did you buy one new? How much did it cost you? Having used 2 passports till now i feel like going back again but the app issue is a big thorn!
    10-06-16 10:10 PM
    Apps are definitely an issue but Passport is very addictive coz of it's screen width and then all other mobiles looks like toys...

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 12:39 AM
    I bought the new one with manufacturer warranty on 17th of Aug'16 it cost me around 32000 INR

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 12:42 AM
    I purchased it from amazon and the vendor is an
    Dedicated thread for BlackBerry Passport users India.-img_20160926_224627.png

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 12:49 AM
45 12