That's a really good find. The link would make it even better...
    It was eBay item 261618269240. It is available in black, brown and lots of other colours.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 05:56 PM
    That looks pretty quality to me
    It is real Italian leather and great quality for the price. It is a pretty supple leather with a white moleskin liner bonded to it.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 05:57 PM
    So... link... NOW...

Posted via CB10
    Aahleksh likes this.
    10-31-14 07:36 PM
    10-31-14 07:52 PM
    So... link... NOW...

Posted via CB10
    I had the item number in one of my posts. Try this link.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261618269240

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    10-31-14 08:00 PM
    I know the pain. I've got a Rogers Passport and they only had the BlackBerry hardshell cases, which i don't like because they don't stick out from the screen (when they do stick out, they protect the screen from drops on its face (speaking from Family experience here X_X))

Ended up going to Telus and grabbing an Avoca MobilePro BlackBerry Passport case. Bunch of colours, i just went with the transparent grey/black style since it had treated me well on my old BlackBerry Bold 9900 :P

Really hoping some more companies start popping up with good cases. I know i found the case that i used for a year and a half at a little phone case kiosk at Conestoga Mall in KW

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 08:18 PM
    I had the item number in one of my posts. Try this link.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/261618269240

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Do you think it will fit with the amzer pudding case, it's apparently really slim fitting.

Also, do you choose the colour once you go to buy now? I don't have an ebay account so I can't see

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 09:52 PM
    That's interesting. I ordered the Amzer case. Nice to know it is thin.
    If the pouch is leather it will stretch.
    Like a baseball glove, stick the phone in with the case and let it stand a couple of nights to stretch it out a bit.
    11-01-14 03:00 PM
    I'm only going on the fact that it is a gel style skin. I'm guessing it is very thin. I'll wait till I get it to see

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:52 PM
    Thanks. Do you think it will fit with the amzer pudding case, it's apparently really slim fitting.

Also, do you choose the colour once you go to buy now? I don't have an ebay account so I can't see

Posted via CB10
    I am not sure if a Passport with a shell on it would fit into the case. The case is probably a touch too wide and may fit a thin case like the softshell cases we had for the Q10. I am not sure it would work with a gel or TPU case.

Once you place the order, you send the seller a note through the eBay system, with your choice of colour. In my case, I asked for red, which they had to wait a day or so to get the leather from the supplier before they could make the case. I assume the more common colours may be pre made.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 08:29 PM
    Seems this Italian leather maker does not ship to USA. Only Canada?
    11-01-14 08:40 PM
    for once we win! lol
    11-01-14 09:03 PM
    I am not sure if a Passport with a shell on it would fit into the case. The case is probably a touch too wide and may fit a thin case like the softshell cases we had for the Q10. I am not sure it would work with a gel or TPU case.

Once you place the order, you send the seller a note through the eBay system, with your choice of colour. In my case, I asked for red, which they had to wait a day or so to get the leather from the supplier before they could make the case. I assume the more common colours may be pre made.

Posted via CB10
    hmmm wouldnt happen to have the hard shell on you to test it out would you? lol i just really like the look of that case, but I dont think I can justify using only a pouch
    11-01-14 09:15 PM
    While waiting for something nicer, I grabbed a cheapo off of Amazon. Looks a little better than I was expecting (which wasn't much), although quality & sleep magnet are lacking.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O0K...UvbUpU11042144
    11-03-14 09:17 AM
    You may want to try messaging them via eBay to see if they will ship to to the USA. Mine arrived in a hand addressed bubble envelope, through the mail. I can't see why it would make any difference whether he addressed it to the USA or Canada unless there is something in US Customs causing a problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:31 AM
    hmmm wouldnt happen to have the hard shell on you to test it out would you? lol i just really like the look of that case, but I dont think I can justify using only a pouch
    I don't have a hard shell case to try. I am waiting for a BlackBerry holster for myself.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:34 AM
    Id be happy with a simple clip that clicks on the back of the pass port naked. Just a clip so when I put my passport in my front pocket it prevents it from sliding down to where my change and keys are. I usuall put the pouch case with the phone in the inside of pocket and clip on outside so I dont lose it anyway. So a simple clip would be fine for me.

Edit: and now that I remember where the camera is positioned my clip idea wont work fuuuugggg.
    Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:17 AM
    While waiting for something nicer, I grabbed a cheapo off of Amazon. Looks a little better than I was expecting (which wasn't much), although quality & sleep magnet are lacking.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O0K...UvbUpU11042391
    How does the phone stay in the case? It is tape like the BlackBerry one?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:22 AM
    Id be happy with a simple clip that clicks on the back of the pass port naked. Just a clip so when I put my passport in my front pocket it prevents it from sliding down to where my change and keys are. I usuall put the pouch case with the phone in the inside of pocket and clip on outside so I dont lose it anyway. So a simple clip would be fine for me.

Edit: and now that I remember where the camera is positioned my clip idea wont work fuuuugggg.
    Posted via CB10
    This may actually work if you put the clip on the keyboard end. You can use the clip as an anchor while trying to use the device one handed. I always put my phones in my pocket upside down too bc when I take it out it is ready to go.

So a clip that starts at the keyboard and has the open end closer to the camera may actually work. Especially doubling as an aid to hold the device with one hand

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:25 AM
    11-03-14 03:01 PM
    Shiiiit so do I lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 04:03 PM
    I ordered a nice one for $53 from Ryan London. Very nice.
    Attachment 306590
    Can you give a link to buy?
    11-03-14 04:17 PM
    Very nice, might have to order one of these!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 04:23 PM
    Can you take some pics in that case. The tedded. I want to see how it looks around the keyboard area, and if it is raised to prevent the keys and screen from touching the table if you place it face down

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 04:41 PM
    Their flip cases looks fantastic. I just spent $30 on two cases last week. I could have got this for $20 more and it is exactly what I want.

Grrrrr

Christmas I guess

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 05:13 PM
66 123