The BB10 Facebook app has been mostly broken since Facebook added the option to reply to comments directly. "This post could not be loaded" comes up so often, I have m.facebook.com as one of my saved pages in the browser for any discussions I have to keep track of.

Messages are coming in a lot quicker than they used to though. Used to be delayed by minutes, but now I get them sometimes on my Passport before they show up on my Android tablet or laptop, by seconds.
    Truth. On both accounts

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 05:30 AM
    Seems to be no answer. Very disappointed
    Are dead team who made facebook app for OS10???-img_20151123_133707.png

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 06:38 AM
    Your welcome and yes it is. Not sure why there is so much gripe about the BlackBerry App. The browser version added to the homepage works better than the Android version on my Tab Pro

Z30 wickedness

Since you mentioned the Android version, I'll say, I'm not entirely in love with the iOS version of Facebook. I can have an iPad sitting right next to a Q10, both on the T-Mobile network, and watch the iPad miss notifications *all* day.

Between BB10, Android, and iOS, the different Facebook apps each seem to have things they do better on one OS than on another. At the same time, each seems to have its own quirks.

The grass didn't seem greener on the other side when I started walking over there. :/

 Posted via CB10 on my Q10 
    11-23-15 06:48 AM
    Seems to be no answer. Very disappointed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151123_133707.png 
Views:	436 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	381745

Posted via CB10
    I'm not surprised, you give no actual information no device model, no OS Version, no App Version, nothing useful; moaning that it doesn't work won't get you anywhere.

"Many other bugs" As I dev I see that and think 'how about listing them, I'm not a mind reader'

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    11-23-15 07:07 AM
    There are those who complain about standing water on their property and those who pick up a shovel and start cleaning out the ditch.
    11-23-15 07:39 AM
    I'm not surprised, you give no actual information no device model, no OS Version, no App Version, nothing useful; moaning that it doesn't work won't get you anywhere.

"Many other bugs" As I dev I see that and think 'how about listing them, I'm not a mind reader'

The devs don't need to be told, they know all you need to do is spend half a minute reading Facebook reviews on the BlackBerry World and you'll know everything that's wrong

 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 
    aurelpascu24 likes this.
    11-23-15 09:53 AM
    There are those who complain about standing water on their property and those who pick up a shovel and start cleaning out the ditch.
    Well I'm using the browser in the meantime, so I most be one of those who cusses profusely while working

11-23-15 09:55 AM
    The devs don't need to be told, they know all you need to do is spend half a minute reading Facebook reviews on the BlackBerry World and you'll know everything that's wrong

Yes we do need to be informed, have you read some of the App store reviews?
    Utter useless, just people crying and cursing, we can't see device OS Versions, conditions of the OS, which connection and other factors... we can see a review, and a file name that's it

11-23-15 10:06 AM
    ... Their FB app is BAD, they know, and it won't be fixed. Things just don't work and connect to old, broken API's. But that's because BlackBerry stopped paying third party vendors for support, so companies like Facebook stopped updating their apps.

They, FB that is, prefer we use the mobile site. And BlackBerry, sorry to say this, will always put themselves first at the expense of their disposals customer base. That said, we are obsolete tech. They know about the bugs, but they won't fix them by choice. The only fix is the droid app or bowser... Sorry!

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    11-23-15 10:29 AM
    Yes we do need to be informed, have you read some of the App store reviews?
    Utter useless, just people crying and cursing, we can't see device OS Versions, conditions of the OS, which connection and other factors... we can see a review, and a file name that's it

You really don't need a os version or provider name to know what the bugs are or to fix them..
    The problem is world wide, it's not that some individuals are complaining.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 10:50 AM
    You really don't need a os version or provider name to know what the bugs are or to fix them..
    The problem is world wide, it's not that some individuals are complaining.

Posted via CB10
    I think we do need OS Version, lots of Apps support from 10.1 all the way up to 10.3.2, OS issues can cause bugs.
    In fact I ran into one which broke involving invoking the file manager, it would be perfectly fine on 10 and 10.1 but broken on 10.2 and upwards.

And I mean device model, providor name is of no use unless it's a Internet using App with connection issues

11-23-15 11:03 AM
36 12