Hi everyone, when I use BlackBerry firtst app I hate is fb I write and BlackBerry Help on twitter and nothing they said ok we raport this and until now nothing. I read reviews all have negative thoughts every day I see comments like : plzz update or totally sucks fix this etc. and nothing happens why? or team dead or what happen???
    Update or remove this app.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 03:45 AM
    It's frustrating too because they had a semi-working app before the last update. The last update wasn't for anything other than a few bug fixes, and now the version they have is literally unusable. All they need to do is release the previous version, it's honestly embarrassing

ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.2639
    Barbareren likes this.
    11-20-15 04:06 AM
    Go into your browser and log into Facebook. Once done "add to home screen" The app logo will look identical and you will have the full feature Facebook that is always updated by Facebook. No need to complain about BlackBerry's app as this is a dead horse. Try what I noted above and I think you will be satisfied.

Z30 wickedness
    kertong likes this.
    11-20-15 09:12 AM
    Go into your browser and log into Facebook. Once done "add to home screen" The app logo will look identical and you will have the full feature Facebook that is always updated by Facebook. No need to complain about BlackBerry's app as this is a dead horse. Try what I noted above and I think you will be satisfied.

Z30 wickedness
    No i'm not satisfied with that...
    If they care about customers they should fix it...

Get your act together BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    punkcm, Sparksx and Barbareren like this.
    11-20-15 10:00 AM

Z30 wickedness
    No I'm not satisfied by that. They *had a working app* and now they've update, added **** all, the app is a joke. I would be satisfied if they would just let us downgrade the app one firmware release

Barbareren likes this.
    11-20-15 01:29 PM
    Get an older os version, extract the Facebook BAR file and install it with sachesi.

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    domokeats09 and CatDaddy like this.
    11-20-15 01:43 PM
    No i'm not satisfied with that...
    If they care about customers they should fix it...

Get your act together BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    No Comment

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 02:52 PM

Z30 wickedness
    Yep. The same with hotwire.

Posted via PP
    11-20-15 02:55 PM
    Btw, that attitude (no need for apps) brought them to the point they are right now.
    I just want a fb app which works

Posted via CB10
    Sparksx and Barbareren like this.
    11-20-15 03:32 PM
    No, you were given a solution and you now just want to continue to complain about a topic that has been beat to death. Add Facebook to your home screen from your browser and have all the up to date features or buy a Priv and run Android or buy an Android or IOS but quit asking for something that may never be done. A solution was presented to you.
    David Tyler, bigjman and Vistaus like this.
    11-20-15 03:38 PM
    BlackBerry team is currently focus on the improvement and bug fixing of PRIV. Then after that, they may be preoccupied by launching of Vienna.

We probably at our own right now... so, whatever work around to temporarily solve our issues and concerned is worth to try on...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 07:14 PM
    The BB10 Facebook app has been mostly broken since Facebook added the option to reply to comments directly. "This post could not be loaded" comes up so often, I have m.facebook.com as one of my saved pages in the browser for any discussions I have to keep track of.

Messages are coming in a lot quicker than they used to though. Used to be delayed by minutes, but now I get them sometimes on my Passport before they show up on my Android tablet or laptop, by seconds.
    NRB likes this.
    11-20-15 08:28 PM
    Hello,

I know there are people that don't use Facebook.
    I know there are people that use Facebook but don't care if the app works fine.
    I know there are some people like me who uses the mobile site for Facebook since the app is not enough.
    I know for sure all people mentioned above are the minority.
    I know for sure the Facebook app is one main reason why people after having one BlackBerry 10 Phone don't come back.

Personally I would never stop using BlackBerry because of its Facebook app.

BlackBerry you should have the best Facebook app.
    BlackBerry I know you don't care but just remember what Facebook is. IT'S A COMMUNICATION TOOL and you should have the best of the best in that field.

BlackBerry remember you always said you are the best in communication.

Regards

Z10STL-3/10.3.2.2639/CB10
    11-20-15 08:47 PM
    Well, again, BlackBerry maybe aware of that sentimental thing and probably want to do some improvements about it, but currently, the money dictates them to focus more on BlackBerry-Android devices... so, even them are slaves of 'profitability' thing... everyone is, I guess...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 10:22 PM
    Hello,

I know there are people that don't use Facebook.
    I know there are people that use Facebook but don't care if the app works fine.
    I know there are some people like me who uses the mobile site for Facebook since the app is not enough.
    I know for sure all people mentioned above are the minority.
    I know for sure the Facebook app is one main reason why people after having one BlackBerry 10 Phone don't come back.

Personally I would never stop using BlackBerry because of its Facebook app.

BlackBerry you should have the best Facebook app.
    BlackBerry I know you don't care but just remember what Facebook is. IT'S A COMMUNICATION TOOL and you should have the best of the best in that field.

BlackBerry remember you always said you are the best in communication.

Regards

Z10STL-3/10.3.2.2639/CB10
    Someone gets it

11-20-15 10:57 PM
    Well, again, BlackBerry maybe aware of that sentimental thing and probably want to do some improvements about it, but currently, the money dictates them to focus more on BlackBerry-Android devices... so, even them are slaves of 'profitability' thing... everyone is, I guess...

Posted via CB10
    No, they don't care. It doesn't take any time, money or effort to re-release the previous version which had a 3.5 star rating, as opposed to the new app that has a 1.2 star rating

Barbareren likes this.
    11-20-15 10:58 PM
    This thread is miscategorized. It should be in the Apps Forum.

Posted from CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-20-15 11:43 PM
    BlackBerry should put one or two guys or gals on it and fix it.

 Passport SE 
    11-20-15 11:45 PM
    No, they don't care. It doesn't take any time, money or effort to re-release the previous version which had a 3.5 star rating, as opposed to the new app that has a 1.2 star rating

Well, what's keeping BlackBerry not to do that if it is a simple and non-costly task on part of them? Because they simply don't care? They shouldn't be in business if that is the case.

Don't know with you guys, but I still believe that BlackBerry, as business organisation, priority is to make profit - even it mean to de-prioritise small percentage of customers to prioritise the huge percentage of customers... if we have business and we are on the same situation, we will do the same thing if we want to survive... it's like 'sorry, we heard you guys, but business is business... we have to make money... nothing personal'...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 11:52 PM
    BlackBerry win new consumers with Passport but we where start to use we see lot problems with apps and is very disappointed, sell phone 500-600$ and can't make 4 fuc*ing app right is very disappointed, I think all new consumers who wins BlackBerry lose again with OS10 I never buy phone with OS again... but I think OS10 is going to R.I.P that's tell two last phones are Android.
    I am xSamsung user if I like Android phone I never buy BlackBerry.
    And for BlackBerry "advocates" we are taking about app not browser because in Nokia Symbian you can use fb browser

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 04:02 AM
    Well, what's keeping BlackBerry not to do that if it is a simple and non-costly task on part of them? Because they simply don't care? They shouldn't be in business if that is the case.

Don't know with you guys, but I still believe that BlackBerry, as business organisation, priority is to make profit - even it mean to de-prioritise small percentage of customers to prioritise the huge percentage of customers... if we have business and we are on the same situation, we will do the same thing if we want to survive... it's like 'sorry, we heard you guys, but business is business... we have to make money... nothing personal'...

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you completely and that's exactly why I think they should get on the Facebook app, because it's an important app for the vast majority of people, and it's easy to, and it's a nig reason why people aren't buying BlackBerry phones for their next phone. Cheap easy fix for a large problem

11-21-15 07:12 PM

Z30 wickedness
    It's weird that even the web version of FB is much nicer than the stock FB of Passport. Thanks! :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:24 PM
    Your welcome and yes it is. Not sure why there is so much gripe about the BlackBerry App. The browser version added to the homepage works better than the Android version on my Tab Pro

Z30 wickedness
    11-22-15 05:00 PM
    Look around at the apk sites on the net. There are a few who still have the older version posted

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 07:08 PM
    BlackBerry I know you don't care but just remember what Facebook is. IT'S A COMMUNICATION TOOL
    Uhhh... I'm sure that would be news to Zuckerburg.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-22-15 07:19 PM
36 12