2 bugs.

1. You cant paste data (that is copied from an email) into the additional notes part of the native remember notes section.

2. If u switch from wifi to data (and most like those in reverse) browser doesn't seem to recognise switch until restarting browser... I'm not sure if this is the case for all apps when you switch from wifi to data

Btw using stock 10.3 that came with the phone

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 08:15 PM
    2 bugs.

1. You can paste data into the additional notes part of the native remember notes section.

2. If u switch from wifi to data (and most like those in reverse) browser doesn't seem to recognise switch until restarting browser... I'm not sure if this is the case for all apps when you switch from wifi to data

Posted via CB10
    huh?
    1) you can paste data into the additional notes part o the native remember notes section. where's a bug? If you can enter additional note - you should be able to taste. and you can. or I miss something?
    2) if browser is dropping the connection (switching wifi off) - it recognises the switch. it only takes few seconds for the internet connection to switch to work on mobile network. because it cas to negotiate to server and to say: "ok, wifi data connection lost - do we have a network connecion at all? Yes. Do we have a data connection? Yes. Ok, let's switch". basically if you lose the connection, on wifi during the page load, it takes more or less addition page reload.

no bugs here.
    Or I miss something?
    01-05-15 08:22 PM
    2 bugs.

1. You cant paste data (that is copied from an email) into the additional notes part of the native remember notes section.

Posted via CB10
    I can ! Using Passport 10.3.1.1154
    (not sure about #2 tho!)
    01-05-15 09:32 PM
    I am happy to report that neither of these issues affect my Passport.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    01-05-15 10:29 PM
    2 bugs.

Posted via CB10
    For #1, are you copying data from work email?

Posted via CB10
    just_luc likes this.
    01-05-15 10:43 PM
    1. I only have a personal email. I can copy the data from the email and I can paste it in the title section but I can't paste it in the additional notes section.

2. I don't think the issue was understood. E.g, to use my carriers page to check remaining minutes, texts, etc I have to be connected via data and not wifi. If I connect via wifi it tells me to connect via data. So when I go onto the carrier page it says connect via data so I minimise the browser and turn off wifi and wait till it shows that I am connected via 4G and then I open the minimised browser and the message is still displayed... so I'm forced to close and reopen the browser and then it works

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 04:06 AM
    1. I only have a personal email. I can copy the data from the email and I can paste it in the title section but I can't paste it in the additional notes section.

2. I don't think the issue was understood. E.g, to use my carriers page to check remaining minutes, texts, etc I have to be connected via data and not wifi. If I connect via wifi it tells me to connect via data. So when I go onto the carrier page it says connect via data so I minimise the browser and turn off wifi and wait till it shows that I am connected via 4G and then I open the minimised browser and the message is still displayed... so I'm forced to close and reopen the browser and then it works

Posted via CB10
    When you minimise and then open the browser again, it just displays the last page. You don't have to restart the browser after switching to carrier data, simply tap the three dots and hit reload.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    01-06-15 05:30 AM
    Issue number 1 doesn't occur for me. It must be something you're doing.

01-06-15 05:32 AM
    @guygardner even after refreshing page it thinks it's on wifi not data. I have to minimise the browser, close it, and then reopen

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 06:30 AM
    @guygardner even after refreshing page it thinks it's on wifi not data. I have to minimise the browser, close it, and then reopen

Posted via CB10
    In this case it is bad coding in the website, not browser.

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    will308, hasa77 and just_luc like this.
    01-06-15 06:58 AM
    I have this issue too on Day 1 with my Passport. I am copying my signature for emails saved on Remember. But it won't paste. So, what I do is double tap copy icon to make sure it will sync with clipboard. Voila! It works like a charm.

I don't find this as a bug anyway. Sometimes, you have to think the other work around to accomplish a task.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1949
    hasa77 likes this.
    01-06-15 07:21 AM
    For issue two, you have to refresh the page or press back (of the url is a static error page).
    It would be a serious problem is they refreshed the page every time it switched networks, too much data wasted

Posted via Z10
    01-06-15 07:47 AM
    For issue two, you have to refresh the page or press back (of the url is a static error page).
    It would be a serious problem is they refreshed the page every time it switched networks, too much data wasted

Posted via Z10
    Yes? I do refresh the page. I refresh the page and get hit with the same message that I need to switch off wifi to access the carriers website so no matter how many restarts, it still doesnt work so im forced to close and exit the browser, reopen and open the page
    01-06-15 07:51 AM
    So it's a carrier problem
    Maybe the address is something like
    Yourcarrier.com/offline.html and no matter how many refreshes, you always see this result (understand what I mean?)

There's definitely no reason to close the browser

Posted via Z10
    01-06-15 08:01 AM
    Yeah instead of closing or refreshing just click the bookmark of the page again, or retype the link address.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 08:07 AM
    I have this issue too on Day 1 with my Passport. I am copying my signature for emails saved on Remember. But it won't paste. So, what I do is double tap copy icon to make sure it will sync with clipboard. Voila! It works like a charm.

I don't find this as a bug anyway. Sometimes, you have to think the other work around to accomplish a task.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1949
    And for what reason you didn't set the signature in email itself?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-06-15 08:15 AM
    Yes? I do refresh the page. I refresh the page and get hit with the same message that I need to switch off wifi to access the carriers website so no matter how many restarts, it still doesnt work so im forced to close and exit the browser, reopen and open the page
    The problem is the way that website is setup, when it detects you are on WiFi, it does't just display an error message, it redirects you to an error page. So when you refresh, you are just refreshing the error page and will see it over and over again, you aren't in any way telling it you want to go back to the main page. They probably should have a link on that page that says something along the lines of 'if you are on a mobile data network and have received this message in error click here' which is really just a link to the original url but since they don't, as was said above if you hit the bookmark or original link, or type in the URL for your carrier page it will go there. This has nothing to do with the browser. It's just the way that website is designed. If you visit the page form the mobile network and bookmark it, or save it to home screen, the next time you are on the error page you can hit either of those once you're on the mobile network it will go there without any need to close the browser. OR you can just remember to switch to mobile network before visiting the site in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 08:27 AM
    copying and pasting is sometimes an issues with work partition and personal. If it is on Bes.
    01-06-15 08:29 AM
    First problem I don't have and regarding the second problem does that only happen on the passport?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-06-15 08:35 AM
    First problem I don't have and regarding the second problem does that only happen on the passport?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    No, that is just a specific website problem

01-06-15 09:49 AM
    Sorry buddy, 2. It's your carrier problem not Passport. I switch from DATA network to WIFI 4 times a day and have never faced such problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:19 AM
    HASA77,

The first issue that you address is indeed a problem with the remember app. I have posted a thread about it over 2 years ago...and it has yet to be resolved. COPY PASTE does not work properly in the notes app...or when using the evernote app (remember app). Please see thread below for details:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...istory-915289/

Good luck...blackberry should address this issue immediately since I'm sure many professionals use their business devices for business purposes...including copying / pasting accurately

Andy
    01-06-15 12:04 PM
    HASA77,

The first issue that you address is indeed a problem with the remember app. I have posted a thread about it over 2 years ago...and it has yet to be resolved. COPY PASTE does not work properly in the notes app...or when using the evernote app (remember app). Please see thread below for details:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...istory-915289/

Good luck...blackberry should address this issue immediately since I'm sure many professionals use their business devices for business purposes...including copying / pasting accurately

Andy
    You posted about the problem before BlackBerry 10 was released on 31/01/2013? Did you have a Dev Alpha device?

01-06-15 11:47 PM
    Not sure about #2 but I can definitely copy and paste from an email into the Remember app. No issues here.

Brought to you by my Awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    01-07-15 01:27 AM
    HASA77,

The first issue that you address is indeed a problem with the remember app. I have posted a thread about it over 2 years ago...and it has yet to be resolved.
    You posted it less than one year ago, I just tried and I can definitely copy numbers from the call history
    01-07-15 03:18 AM