Hello,
    I would like to check with other passport user.. Previously I was using Q10, where my system settings and contacts along with others, SMS and BBM in dark theme.. In my passport, I notice that SMS and BBM can be changed into dark theme, but I always fail to change the contacts to black theme despite numerous resetting the contacts, reboot the phone, it wouldn't change to dark theme at all, but the menu is there.. as for system settings, I couldn't even find the dark theme menu..

Any workaround on this issue? Thanks!

From  PPSE
    05-16-16 03:54 AM
    My SMS & BBM have the dark settings. Go into your text messages and hit the three dots at the bottom. The side panel will show settings hit that then when it shows text messages hit that and you have the option to turn on the dark background. For BBM open it from the BBM icon then swipe down for the settings hit that and the dark background option is at the bottom. Hope this helps Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE, Z10, & 64GB Playbook
    05-16-16 04:06 AM
    My SMS & BBM have the dark settings. Go into your text messages and hit the three dots at the bottom. The side panel will show settings hit that then when it shows text messages hit that and you have the option to turn on the dark background. For BBM open it from the BBM icon then swipe down for the settings hit that and the dark background option is at the bottom. Hope this helps Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE, Z10, & 64GB Playbook
    For me BBM and SMS no problem at all, but contacts and settings cannot turn black.. How's yours?

From  PPSE
    05-16-16 06:39 PM
    Hi I have my contacts with the dark background by following the same procedures in my contact setting for my contacts, BBM contacts, & whatsapp contacts. I hope this helps. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE, Semi-retired Z10 & 64GB Playbook.
    05-16-16 09:54 PM
    How did you do even the contacts dark? I can't finde it

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-17-16 03:09 PM
    Hi Rein open your contacts then swipe down and you'll see the settings icon. Open the settings and the first option you'll see is dark background activate it then close it go out of contacts then go back in and you should have the dark background. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (10.3.2.2836) Semi retired Z10 & 64GB Playbook
    05-20-16 04:44 AM
    Wow, it worked I didn't know that you very much

05-20-16 05:35 AM
    Hi Rein open your contacts then swipe down and you'll see the settings icon. Open the settings and the first option you'll see is dark background activate it then close it go out of contacts then go back in and you should have the dark background. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (10.3.2.2836) Semi retired Z10 & 64GB Playbook
    Unfortunately, after series of activating dark background and numerous reset, I still couldn't get dark theme on my contacts.. it's weird, don't know why.. My Q10 has no problem on this..

From  PPSE
    05-20-16 07:50 AM
    Went to settings, changed to dark background, closed the app, reopened and it's now dark...
    05-20-16 08:00 AM
    Not work...inside settings there is call audio,holster,silence, voice mail..etc. Which one should I choose?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 08:19 AM
    I have bbm, whatsapp, contact, calendar, sms set to dark theme. No problem at all. Maybe you want to try to reinstall your OS, which I use to come over any problem I have with the OS.

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    05-20-16 10:46 AM
    I have bbm, whatsapp, contact, calendar, sms set to dark theme. No problem at all. Maybe you want to try to reinstall your OS, which I use to come over any problem I have with the OS.

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    Thank you for telling us that you also changed your BBM with a Dark Theme, I changed mine also to the Dark Theme now. I have all Messager now with a Dark Theme and sms of course.

05-20-16 07:39 PM
    Your welcome Rein. I'm still learning things about my Passport all the time. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE, Semi Retired Z10 & 64GB Playbook.
    05-22-16 08:50 PM
    Your welcome Rein. I'm still learning things about my Passport all the time. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE, Semi Retired Z10 & 64GB Playbook.
    Me too.

That's why I'm so happy to have This Forum and always if I have time, I'm reading it. So I can learn something new.

trithong likes this.
    05-23-16 09:00 PM
    I'm waiting for dark theme on hub...

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 12:43 AM
    I'm waiting for dark theme on hub...

Posted via CB10
    Coming soon *

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 12:50 AM
    Coming soon *