Good afternoon folks. Quick question, is there anyway to make the HUB and Settings Dark? 3rd party app perhaps? Thanks in advance,

Posted via my Passport
    01-09-20 03:51 PM
    Good afternoon folks. Quick question, is there anyway to make the HUB and Settings Dark? 3rd party app perhaps? Thanks in advance,

Posted via my Passport
    Inbox/hub cogwheel for settings.
    Display switch from light to dark
    ON android
    01-09-20 04:00 PM
    Inbox/hub cogwheel for settings.
    Display switch from light to dark
    ON android
    Sorry, was asking about the Passport and BB10.
    01-09-20 04:03 PM
    Quick question, is there anyway to make the HUB and Settings Dark? 3rd party app perhaps? Thanks in advance,
    No way to do this and no apps either. That is one feature that was always asked for back in the days of OS updates.
    01-09-20 04:05 PM
    No way to do this and no apps either. That is one feature that was always asked for back in the days of OS updates.
    Ok, good to know. Shame as it should have been an easy fix.
    01-09-20 04:10 PM
    That and Lithuanian language. Got to be a running gag with every leak. Also "buttery smooth" and "battery life." Ahhh......memories.
    mh1983, brookie229, m3ach and 2 others like this.
    01-09-20 05:41 PM
    And so history repeats itself again. Wonder if this is a sadistic pleasure of Blackberry to torment it's users lol.

/blackberry-key2-f472/we-ever-going-get-dark-theme-1179696/
    01-09-20 05:52 PM

Posted via my Passport
    Some apps like calender, contacts, text messages, Crackberry , can go in to dark mode. Which 3rd party dark mode apps are you looking for?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-20 10:45 PM
    Actually I was just asking if one exists. Apparently one does not.

Posted via my Passport
    01-09-20 10:57 PM
    no, sadly not. Only with a black edding you can make it a black hub

Posted via CB10
    01-10-20 01:18 AM
    Go to System Settings > Accessibility > Turn On Reverse Contrast. Now you have a Dark Hub and Dark Settings.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." JOHN 3:16
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    01-12-20 07:34 PM
    Go to System Settings > Accessibility > Turn On Reverse Contrast. Now you have a Dark Hub and Dark Settings.
    Wow cool! I did not know that was there. I'm sure dark mode wouldn't have taken much effort for BlackBerry, just a company not caring. And not caring let us to where we are.

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    01-13-20 08:36 AM
    Tried the reverse contrast, the HUB and Settings are indeed dark and look great! However, the rest of the phone looks like a photo negative. Oh well, back to normal again with light HUB and Settings. Thanks for the suggestion.
    01-13-20 01:17 PM
    Tried the reverse contrast, the HUB and Settings are indeed dark and look great! However, the rest of the phone looks like a photo negative. Oh well, back to normal again with light HUB and Settings. Thanks for the suggestion.
    I was wondering how long it would take you to change back (we all knew about the reverse contrast trick) haha!
    Ben xfg likes this.
    01-13-20 03:05 PM
    Hahaha! Didn't take long at all! Now I'll start looking for the Lithuanian Language pack!

Posted via my Passport
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-13-20 04:01 PM
    Hahaha! Didn't take long at all! Now I'll start looking for the Lithuanian Language pack!

Posted via my Passport
    You do know that calendar, BBM and Text message chats can be made dark theme right?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    01-13-20 04:41 PM
    Yes, have all apps with Dark option enabled.

Posted via my Passport
    01-13-20 07:39 PM

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." JOHN 3:16
    Wooooooooooow! I've never seen that little preview of what could have been! Such a shame that they never got around to releasing the dark hub setting to us.

Was there once a Beta version of our OS that had a dark Hub or did I just dream that up?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-20 05:41 PM
    Wooooooooooow! I've never seen that little preview of what could have been! Such a shame that they never got around to releasing the dark hub setting to us.

Was there once a Beta version of our OS that had a dark Hub or did I just dream that up?

Posted via CB10
    I think you just dreamt that up, or maybe just wishful thinking!

Posted via CB10 using my Classic running 10.3.3.3216
    01-16-20 05:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    HUB is already dark, what else is expected to be dark? Swiping from left to right gives you dark on HUB, the hub, priority hub, notification, BBM, etc.... is already dark! The left is black and ofcorz the right has to be lighter in color!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-20 11:01 AM
    HUB is already dark, what else is expected to be dark? Swiping from left to right gives you dark on HUB, the hub, priority hub, notification, BBM, etc.... is already dark! The left is black and ofcorz the right has to be lighter in color!

Posted via CB10
    The OP is asking about a system-wide dark theme. So far, I believe only the devices with an AMOLED screen have the dark themed Settings. It's been requested since forever that BlackBerry give that option to all their phones - whether they had the AMOLED screen or the standard IPS LCD screen.

We never got that.
    01-16-20 11:14 AM