Anyone have a good recommendation for carrying a passport while biking? I use it as my music player as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 03:40 PM
    1) Get a cycling jersey and shove the passport into one of the back pockets.

2) Try this:
    AirFlow Microstretch Plus Race?Belt - Breathable, comfortable, no-bounce waist race belt for carrying gear, music and essentials on race-day.

Super minimalist way to carry essentials! Ultra-comfortable, ultra-light, no bounce stretch pouch for essentials expands more than 4x to fit your basic essentials. Fits iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

• Fully adjustable stretch belt expands to 4 times its size
    • Internal divider converts secure zipper pouch to a larger capacity
    • Perfect for carrying nutrition, music and essentials
    • Add-on Race-Lite™ number tabs make for a great race-day solution
    • AirFlow Microstretch™ pocket 10.25" x 3" (expands to fit essentials)

I use the Amphipod belt for running. It holds my Z30 inside an Otterbox and other things without bouncing. It looked as if it would expand to hold a passport as well. The only problem with either option, if you go down, so will the phone.
    tuxedo323 and zyben like this.
    08-12-15 04:18 PM
    1) Get a cycling jersey and shove the passport into one of the back pockets.

2) Try this:
    AirFlow Microstretch Plus Race?Belt - Breathable, comfortable, no-bounce waist race belt for carrying gear, music and essentials on race-day.

Super minimalist way to carry essentials! Ultra-comfortable, ultra-light, no bounce stretch pouch for essentials expands more than 4x to fit your basic essentials. Fits iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Fully adjustable stretch belt expands to 4 times its size
    Internal divider converts secure zipper pouch to a larger capacity
    Perfect for carrying nutrition, music and essentials
    Add-on Race-Lite number tabs make for a great race-day solution
    AirFlow Microstretch pocket 10.25" x 3" (expands to fit essentials)

I use the Amphipod belt for running. It holds my Z30 inside an Otterbox and other things without bouncing. It looked as if it would expand to hold a passport as well. The only problem with either option, if you go down, so will the phone.
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 04:31 PM
    Search Amazon for the MoKo Universal Waterproof Case. $7 and it comes with an armband.
    08-12-15 05:21 PM
    Buy bluetooth headphones... stick your Passport in your saddle bags, backpack, or back pocket on your jersey. You can control your music through your headphones and no worries for wires.

Running would be more difficult. Not sure what I'll do for that . I have a 'spibelt' but it wont fit the Passport. That's when a smaller backup phone comes in handy.
    spike12 likes this.
    08-12-15 07:23 PM
    Btw, I was able to fit a Passport AND a point and shoot camera (in it's case) inside my Amphipod belt pouch and still have room for keys. So yeah, it definitely expands to hold a ton of stuff.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 07:26 PM
    Buy bluetooth headphones... stick your Passport in your saddle bags, backpack, or back pocket on your jersey. You can control your music through your headphones and no worries for wires.
    Streets are dangerous enough for cyclists and runners. Use the speakers instead of headphones. That's all I'll say about the matter. . Hope you find something that works for you.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 07:39 PM
    Streets are dangerous enough for cyclists and runners. Use the speakers instead of headphones. That's all I'll say about the matter. . Hope you find something that works for you.

Posted via CB10
    Have to agree that streets are getting dangerous. I keep my volume on low and always focus on my surroundings. I got hit once on my bike by another cyclist who wasn't paying attention (left his lane and drove into me because he wasn't looking where he was going). Since then, I'm extra careful all the time.
    08-12-15 07:51 PM
    I use a Garmin 510 and a ipod
    Leave my PP at home

Posted via CB10 using a white Passport, from Texas
    08-12-15 08:02 PM

Running would be more difficult. Not sure what I'll do for that . I have a 'spibelt' but it wont fit the Passport. That's when a smaller backup phone comes in handy.
    I've gone through about 5 sets of BT headphones. The batteries never seem to hold up during long runs.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 08:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good point and that's the very reason I don't ride on the street. My route is vehicle/pedestrian free.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:07 PM
    I'm riding my bike over 15h a week.
    I'm using the leather sleeve where the passport is fully covered.
    No problems with sweat and my headphones are stil available trough the gap @the top of the sleeve.

Used some normal tpu cases but sweat got between the case and the phone...which is not good.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 01:45 AM
    Cycling with a passport.-presentation1.jpg
    Not sure if it is going to work... but there is logic behind it...

Posted via CB10
    RubenDM and tuxedo323 like this.
    08-13-15 06:29 AM