Hello Community,

I'm using a Blackberry Passport with bbos 10.3.3.1435

Starting with the mosts serious problem: my bank (German Postbank) did some changes and now I can't use online banking anymore. My browser crashes always when I use the transfer button inside the web page (login works).
    What is the latest and compatible bowser for BBOS available? I don't need any special features, just solid and stable rendering of modern web pages.

Another point: when I start the "Amazon Appstore" app (latest version) it just shows no apps. It find nothing with the search function and its list nothing in the predefinded categories. Isn't this working anymore? Login / logoff works.

A third mission: from beginning of this year Discord wont work anymore. I always searched the web for this and it seems out of support using apps. I can run it on Zeus webbrowser but its no scalable and this way kind of useless, because I can't see the emssage windows (just the server and user rooster.

Last but not least: coudl anyone recommend a website where I can find latest working versions of android apps fpr BBOS? Or maybe a list with compatible version numbers?

Thanks in advance
    Frank
    08-05-18 06:08 AM
    Hi Frank,
    I just can tell you to the first issue only. The Q-Browser and the BEOL browser works fine for me.
    Other browser which works for the most is the Kiwi-Browser but I tried it and the Q Browser works better for me. I have an online application from my company where the Q Brwoser works best with. It can be downloaded from the blackberry world.
    Amazon app works fine, Software is 10.3.3.2031.
    08-05-18 03:05 PM
    Hi Winnertrack, thanks - currently I'll check your suggested browsers. I'll come back later about this topic.

Just wondering about the amazon appstore problem. Maybe its a problem because I log in with an amazon.de account and this app directs to amazon.com?
    08-08-18 03:24 AM
    I don't think that this causes the issue. I have a german amazon account too and app woorks fine. Should be something different.
    08-09-18 08:24 AM

Last but not least: coudl anyone recommend a website where I can find latest working versions of android apps fpr BBOS? Or maybe a list with compatible version numbers?

Thanks in advance
    Frank
    Every time someone starts one of those... they give up after a while. Sadly you best solution is to simple search for whatever app you want to use on CrackBerry, usually if it's a popular app there will be some info on if it works and/or how to get it to work.
    08-09-18 08:45 AM
    Hello Community,

I'm using a Blackberry Passport with bbos 10.3.3.1435

Thanks in advance
    Frank
    Not to be picky, but you mean BB10 NOT BBOS.

Not sure if you're referring to the Software Release or OS version, but, either way, 10.3.3.1435 is older. You may or may not want to upgrade to OS version 10.3.3.3057.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    08-09-18 01:29 PM
    Yes, BB10.
    mein PP system info says:
    Software Version 10.3.3.1435
    OS version 10.3.3.2163

The upgrade features say I'm up to date. So I have no idea how to upgrade to the latest version.
    08-10-18 04:29 AM
    Yes, BB10.
    mein PP system info says:
    Software Version 10.3.3.1435
    OS version 10.3.3.2163

The upgrade features say I'm up to date. So I have no idea how to upgrade to the latest version.
    Go here>>> https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/

Autoloader is how I like to do an upgrade... start clean and fresh.
    With Sachesi you can do a more OTA update that keeps you data.
    08-10-18 10:27 AM