My BlackBerry Passport makes squeeze / cricket noises from back cover or keyboard when I text or even just hold in my hand

Anyone got this kind of issue? I know it's not a big deal.

I own a Priv too, it makes noise from left side of body. I think the left side back cover got a little bit loose. Each time when this happen, I feel my phone is cheap and cracked.

Maybe I am a picky person, but this is a little bit annoying.
    01-23-17 08:04 PM
    Yes - happened here too on my SE....but only when I really went out of my way to make it creak. I was brave and opened up the back and added some double-sided sticky tape around the edges and layered some electrical tape to stiffen the backplate up. Did the same thing for my Priv haha. Blackberry obviously can't design backplates...

On another note...I also have replaced the backplate twice now because the Blackberry logo was rusting or appearing to rust. Not sure how to fix that....

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 08:41 PM
    The click can be normal if the plastic of the phone moves. Not even piece of the phone is solid and permanent in place. And in between the screw locations the pieces are subject to move a little and rub against one another.

As for the blackberry logo, if you can find a way to apply a clear coat paint over the logo emblems than it should stop "rusting".
    01-29-17 10:50 AM
    I've never had any of these issues, but I don't squeeze my phone into my tight jeans.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 02:20 PM