Has anyone else had problems with CrackBerry app on their Passport? Have tried deleting app re-installing logging out logging in but alas the app will not update unless I do it manually also it keeps logging out so it says but when I look in account it tells me it is logged in.

I also have been having issues with icloud email since this morning has anyone got a work around for this yet? Have tried the usual ways entering password again, deleting account then adding new imap account etc but alas nothing, any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-17 01:43 PM
    Not sure about the CB app, but I believe the iCloud thing is Apple's two factor authentication turning on. You'd need to generate an app password for your email account and set it up again on your non-Apple device(s).

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204397
    06-16-17 03:02 PM
    Not sure about the CB app, but I believe the iCloud thing is Apple's two factor authentication turning on. You'd need to generate an app password for your email account and set it up again on your non-Apple device(s).

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204397
    Got the iCloud email sorted thanks a lot for your help, just to see about the CrackBerry app.

Posted via my majestic Passport, none of that Droid rubbish..."and like that.....he vanished".....
    06-18-17 12:16 PM