Anybody else getting Payment Auth failed? Tried paypal first then visa.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 06:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Used PayPal myself, no issues. Got an order confirmation minutes after it was placed.
    10-03-14 06:54 PM
    Got mine! This is literally almost 200 cheaper than buying it at one of the big 3(with a case) plus it's unlocked!

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-03-14 06:56 PM
    VISA for me and no problem
    10-03-14 06:57 PM
    Just ordered it and will return rogers one once it comes thanks a lot OP :-)

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport
    10-03-14 07:01 PM
    I tried ordering through the American website but it wouldn't let me check out. I'm located in Edmonton

Posted via CB10
    Thanks that was the reason, I started fresh from another browser and the order went through
    10-03-14 07:01 PM
    Congratulations to all of you that are able to get in on this. I purchased from Amazon US shipped to Canada. Don't know if I will try the return and re-order thing. Something about this does stink of error. Although there were lots of customers with pent up demand that were not very happy about stock levels, there are now going to lots of customers that will be upset about the price change. Many of these will be returning and reordering and those returns will hurt BB's bottom line. A quick search of the coupon code turns it up on coupon sites and describes the coupon as being a discount on accessories. Perhaps the system is allowing the coupon to be applied to devices in error??

Anyway, I truly hope it works for everyone that is using it, because you will love the Passport! It is truly awesome in almost every way. I just hope that if this is some type of error, that it does;t blow up into another black eye for BB.

Shop on! And order W I D E !
    10-03-14 07:02 PM
    What I can't f'in believe that a couple of days ago I posted in the forums suggesting that BlackBerry should give disgruntled people some freebies or something and here this is..

I have done a very Canadian thing btw.. bought the first phone from Canadian shop and asked my cousin in US to order me two more so that I can save more in taxes and sell it on kijiji.. :can'twatch

Posted via CB10
    My sister is divorcing a guy like you,Hoarder,hahah lol
    Just Me likes this.
    10-03-14 07:03 PM
    Ordered, do not think just buy buy buy
    10-03-14 07:03 PM
    Doesn't work in Canada unfortunately.
    it applied for me in shopblackberry canada

Cant afford it anyway, but it seems to work here.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-03-14 07:06 PM
    There are going to be so many returns to Telus since the 15 days isn't up yet..... maybe this really was an error.....

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:06 PM
    Why isn't this on the front page of Crackberry? Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:08 PM
    It is on the front page, even the coupon is there

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-pas...hop-blackberry

There is still a bit of a catch though. Only the US and Canada side are showing they have stock, all others are still listing the Passport as out of stock. As a reminder, US consumers looking to buy a Passport can grab one unlocked for only $599 for a limited time. Canadian consumers, your pricing is $699. If you use coupon code SHOPBBSAVE15, you'll save 15%, which should help some folks.
    10-03-14 07:09 PM
    Wow awesome. Sadly I already purchased it an hour ago.

But glad ppl are getting it.

It also works for CDN customers too

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    Yeah - seems good for Canada (yay!) and US but for France, UK and Germany it's still sold out.
    10-03-14 07:10 PM
    Now it out of stock!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:11 PM
    Imagine BlackBerry planned this to have the sales come directly through their channels giving them higher margins, and cause returns to the carriers as a **** you!

Very unlikely, but companies have been more deviant..

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Took me 3 tries but it finally went through.
    Now it out of stock!!!!

Posted via CB10
    In stock in Canada.
    10-03-14 07:12 PM
    Yep, still stock in Canada
    10-03-14 07:14 PM
    Congratulations to all of you that are able to get in on this. I purchased from Amazon US shipped to Canada. Don't know if I will try the return and re-order thing. Something about this does stink of error. Although there were lots of customers with pent up demand that were not very happy about stock levels, there are now going to lots of customers that will be upset about the price change. Many of these will be returning and reordering and those returns will hurt BB's bottom line. A quick search of the coupon code turns it up on coupon sites and describes the coupon as being a discount on accessories. Perhaps the system is allowing the coupon to be applied to devices in error??

Anyway, I truly hope it works for everyone that is using it, because you will love the Passport! It is truly awesome in almost every way. I just hope that if this is some type of error, that it does;t blow up into another black eye for BB.

Shop on! And order W I D E !
    This won't last very long, so only a few CrackBerry forum keeners will take advantage of it. Happened last time when a coupon code ended up giving you any accessory for free (including sweet ones like Bluetooth speaker and the music gateway). I mean, it's Friday night and most people aren't checking internet forums. They'll fix it soon, might even cancel some orders like last time this coupon code screw up happened.

I wouldn't worry about it... just enjoy the Passport if it does end up working!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:14 PM
    Canada out now too.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:16 PM
    Thank you, OP!
    There are going to be so many returns to Telus since the 15 days isn't up yet..... maybe this really was an error.....

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so lol
    My sister is divorcing a guy like you,Hoarder,hahah lol
    Hey my last wife that divorced me kina mentioned this as well along with her many other grievances and she wasn't even Canadian... :face-plam

But I have been on Wind in the past and know how hard it is to sometimes get a new phone especially BlackBerrys on their network..still remember the experience from Z10 launch .. so.. hopefully I will find a couple of people wanting one on kijiji if not I can always give one to my Dad and the other to my ex-wife with a thank you note.. )

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:17 PM
    I am afraid that shopbb would not honor the discount eventually.

I had similar experience from other websites, like staples.com, which would not honor the huge discounted price later.

Since i have already put an order on amazon, I just don't want to risk canceling my amazon order and putting a new order here.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 07:18 PM
1,654 ... 45678 ...