Did u use PayPal. Cause it seems all credit card user are getting orders. Paypal pushed us out the line up it seems.
    I did use a credit card. Still pending on my credit card.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:07 PM
    I used PayPal and my credit card has been charged, but still no sign of shipping.

I called to inquire and they didn't know why it hasn't shipped yet. Placed order at like 2am Oct. 4th

Dang, so looks like the VIP edition got taken down from the site? Is that why people have been reporting getting the case shipped separately even though it's supposed to be packaged in the same box loll.

I'm guessing there are no VIP editions.

#CB10 #DirtyThirty #NaturalSound
    Last edited by evodevo69; 10-07-14 at 10:42 PM.
    10-07-14 10:30 PM
    Eeee!
    Paid and charged coupon price for canada, shows up as full price
    Attachment 303924

Posted via CB10
    Well keep an eye out on your credit card bill, to see if they charge again, I kinda doubt it, but still keep an eye out.

On the other hand,

Enjoooooooooy

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:55 PM
    No, the VIP edition did not get taken down:
    BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (US/Canada)

Feel free to order one and join us in Passport-Purgatory.

I used PayPal and my credit card has been charged, but still no sign of shipping.

I called to inquire and they didn't know why it hasn't shipped yet. Placed order at like 2am Oct. 4th

Dang, so looks like the VIP edition got taken down from the site? Is that why people have been reporting getting the case shipped separately even though it's supposed to be packaged in the same box loll.

I'm guessing there are no VIP editions.

#CB10 #DirtyThirty #NaturalSound
    10-07-14 11:56 PM
    These people are morons and completely incompetent. Please note I don't mean the reps, but the company as a whole. BlackBerry is only hurting themselves by employing these people.

What the Hell is the point of two-day shipping to be shipped Monday if it's now Wednesday and NO WORD on shipping? Absolutely ridiculous.
    10-08-14 12:07 AM
    No, the VIP edition did not get taken down:
    BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (US/Canada)

Feel free to order one and join us in Passport-Purgatory.
    You are technically correct since the link you supplied still works. However, the following suggests that there is something weird about the VIP version:
    - During this weekend, you were able to type in 'passport' or 'VIP' into the search on ShopBlackBerry and the VIP Passport page would come up. Now, the only way to access it is through the link you provided and trying to search for it doesn't bring up any results.
    - The people who are having the most amount of trouble trying to track down their Passport order or get shipping confirmations are the ones who ordered the VIP one (me included). I know there exists a VIP version from what I have seen and read in the forums, but I still don't think there has been a single person who ordered a VIP version this weekend that has actually received it.

Not sure what to make of the whole situation, but it does seem a little weird.
    10-08-14 12:11 AM
    I'm one of those persons that ordered the VIP device using the discount in the wee hours of 10/4. My credit card has been charged and I still see my order via http://www.findmyorder.com so I'm not panicking... yet. I'm pretty patient, so I'm going to give it another day or so before I actually pick up the phone and call DR.

I agree that it's "weird" in the sense that there's actually no official statement from either DR or BB regarding:
    1) Using the coupon code on non-accessories
    2) How the VIP device/package differentiates from the normal device/package.
    3) Whether or not DR/BB will honor those purchase made on the above 1 & 2.

We'll just have to wait and see... Being an AT&T customer and finding out that the Passport won't be coming to AT&T till Jan/Feb 2015, I'm OK with waiting a few extra days while DR/BB sort through these orders.

You are technically correct since the link you supplied still works. However, the following suggests that there is something weird about the VIP version:
    - During this weekend, you were able to type in 'passport' or 'VIP' into the search on ShopBlackBerry and the VIP Passport page would come up. Now, the only way to access it is through the link you provided and trying to search for it doesn't bring up any results.
    - The people who are having the most amount of trouble trying to track down their Passport order or get shipping confirmations are the ones who ordered the VIP one (me included). I know there exists a VIP version from what I have seen and read in the forums, but I still don't think there has been a single person who ordered a VIP version this weekend that has actually received it.

Not sure what to make of the whole situation, but it does seem a little weird.
    10-08-14 01:00 AM
    Apple has #Bendgate, Samsung got #Gapgate, and this VIP Passport is turning into #Sketchgate lol

For real tho, having no shipping confirmation till now is truly absurd

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 01:02 AM
    Where do you see your order state? I went to findmyorder.com and it has my invoice and my shipping address, nothing else. Got 2 emails, no backordered email or anything. Mine dosent say "boxed shipment"
    10-08-14 01:19 AM
    You're in VIP-Passport-Purgatory like the rest of us...

If you paid via credit card, do you see the transaction as completed or pending? I put my order in on 10/4 at like 1:30am. The credit card transaction was pending till this morning when it finally completed. Just have my fingers crossed at this point that I'll actually get a shipping tracking number soon...

Where do you see your order state? I went to findmyorder.com and it has my invoice and my shipping address, nothing else. Got 2 emails, no backordered email or anything. Mine dosent say "boxed shipment"
    10-08-14 01:25 AM
    I've already posted that my two VIP devices are on their way. I spoke to DR tonight again, and pushed for some more solid answers. The DR rep actually admitted that they are having a large problem providing shipping numbers for many orders placed over the weekend. DR is not a 3PL provider. They are just a merchant and the actual logistics are handled by BlackBerry and FedEx.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king and buburimbu like this.
    10-08-14 01:38 AM
    Exactly. The true answers lie with BlackBerry and FedEx. I believe that DR is just provisioning order information to FedEx, which is managing order fulfillment. In this case...BlackBerry could be leveraging warehouse space from FedEx or doing some sort of JIT shipping based on manufacturing outputs and shipment quantities to certain areas...in order to keep costs low during initial release without over saturation.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 01:50 AM
    ordered with paypal, funds taken instantly. Ordered 10/3 10pm. It says "other" under the "blackberry passport-black"

You're in VIP-Passport-Purgatory like the rest of us...

If you paid via credit card, do you see the transaction as completed or pending? I put my order in on 10/4 at like 1:30am. The credit card transaction was pending till this morning when it finally completed. Just have my fingers crossed at this point that I'll actually get a shipping tracking number soon...
    10-08-14 01:56 AM
    Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader here.

I was lucky enough to place an order with coupons on the 3rd for a normal Passport.
    Like many of you, i still haven't got a shipping email, but have received the other emails:
    1. Item ordered
    2. Order confirmed
    3. Backorder

Paid with PayPal and opted for Express shiping to a freight forwarder (I'm from Oz).
    Status on my order havent moved since Sunday from "Boxed Shipment".

Should i email/call them?
    10-08-14 02:08 AM
    Yes, you should

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-08-14 02:17 AM
    I have gotten a tracking number however it has been in the following status for 2 days. So now either is still sitting in the warehouse, or got lost somewhere in transit. I usually would be very patient but don't have a phone.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Attached Thumbnails (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-3457.jpg  
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-08-14 02:18 AM
    call fedex
    10-08-14 02:20 AM
    Just another update, I no longer see the charge on my credit card, it is not under pending, authorized or posted charges.

10-08-14 02:21 AM
    Hey guys, first time poster, long time reader here.

I was lucky enough to place an order with coupons on the 3rd for a normal Passport.
    Like many of you, i still haven't got a shipping email, but have received the other emails:
    1. Item ordered
    2. Order confirmed
    3. Backorder

Paid with PayPal and opted for Express shiping to a freight forwarder (I'm from Oz).
    Status on my order havent moved since Sunday from "Boxed Shipment".

Should i email/call them?
    I'm in the exact same situation, and I have concluded that it will do no good to call Digital River at this point. I base this on some other comments from members who have ordered from Digital River in the past, and this info from the help page on their site:

#1 - "Orders with physical shipments are immediately sent to the fulfillment agency when they are submitted and our system can no longer retrieve or change them. If your shipment is not successfully delivered it will be returned to the fulfillment warehouse and a credit will be made to your account."

What this says to me is there is another agency who is providing the logistics for physical orders. Tickets created via the DR website are sent to their system after payment is validated, and they get a return code back as to whether it is in stock or not, and that may or may not trigger the "backorder" many of us have received. Calling DR at this point seems to be pointless because they don't have access to the other agency's system.

#2 - "Although we try to maintain inventory of all products in the warehouse, occasionally an item will be backordered. Normally, the product will become available within a week. You will receive an email as soon as the product ships. Keep in mind that you will not be charged until your order has been shipped."

I think when they say "we" here it is a misnomer because they warehousing and delivery are being handled by a separate fulfillment agency and DR is just getting codes back to their database - "out of stock", "shipped - tracking no.", etc. which in turn trigger emails to you. What you would really need here is a window into the fulfillment partner's system, but that is not available to us. The fulfillment partner is also mixing in DR orders with thousands of other companies and several different warehouse locations and they have there own method of prioritization based on region, warehouse inventory, shipping method chosen, etc.

DR knows nothing until they gat a code back once your order is sent out because the warehouse has been restocked, and apparently the warehouse gets shipments once a week. Maybe not all the warehouses in the system get restocked at the same rate. For the people who ordered on launch day and have not received any shipping notice, it seems BBRY will tell them to contact DR, and DR will tell them to contact BBRY, but the real problem is occurring at the fulfillment partner and no one has direct access to them. At that point I would ask DR management who the fulfillment agency is (Fedex?) and get a phone number to talk to someone over there (with possibly some ticket numbers that are only known to DR and are different from your DR order number).
    dejanh and mereHuman like this.
    10-08-14 02:51 AM
    Yeah, but some members did get result. Are you waiting it out?
    Anyone knows their (DR) email address or phone number?
    10-08-14 02:56 AM
    I called digital river again, even though the tracking number says the order was submitted on the 6th, they are stating it was initiated on the 7 the around midnight. Will wait another day to see what the status is.

10-08-14 02:59 AM
    Digital River

HOW TO REACH US
    1-800-598-7450

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
    10380 Bren Road West
    Minnetonka, MN 55343
    mereHuman likes this.
    10-08-14 03:04 AM
    Nomi1978, isn't it in the middle of the night there?
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-08-14 03:20 AM
    Mine is almost here yay!
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141008_043507.png

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 04:36 AM
    Alright, so I called DR. The number given above is actually for DR main switchboard.
    The one handling BlackBerry shop specifically is +1-952-908-4065.

The CSR on the other line is courteous.
    She told me my order status is still in "Back Ordered" and is due to be fulfilled today.
    But my *wild* assumption is whoever call will get prioritized somehow

Oh, just a reminder, if you are calling in, please bear in mind that the person in the other side is just doing their job. You'll get more result by being polite but firm.
    10-08-14 05:05 AM
1,654 ... 4849505152 ...