Happy days indeed! I get my Passport Wednesday!
    Mine is not scheduled to arrive until next Saturday. But, at least it's on its way. Good times!
    10-18-14 12:55 PM
    No email for shipping

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    10-18-14 01:31 PM
    I received my passport this morning. No shipping notification prior to receiving it. Good thing I addressed it to the office.

Ordered the vip. There's nothing vip about it. It's exactly the same as the one I received locally from or corporate carrier rep.

One thing I found odd and wanted to see if anyone has experienced this is that I received a physical invoice in the box for $417. 65. I paid $592.40 CAD after discount. Should I be looking for a refund? even if you convert that amount to USD it comes no where close to $592.40.

Anyone else receive an invoice like this.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by byex; 10-20-14 at 10:56 AM.
    TODZ10 likes this.
    10-20-14 10:46 AM
    Moine got dropped off at the house today. Not sure what invoice says.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:56 AM
    It's honestly quite good hearing the VIP orders are getting fulfilled, quite a decent time before the October 29th date too!

Cheers to all you who have already received it, I'm just chilling waiting for mine, no sweating when that might be :]

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 12:42 PM
    Just received mine and its a beaut!! My invoice also states $417.65....anyone call DR yet to see whats up? lol
    10-20-14 12:52 PM
    Haven't checked my invoice but it might say that as well.. hmm

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 12:55 PM
    I ordered one too and got mine today, I got two invoices just like you.

One from fedex stating the price of the product which was 528usd convert that is 590+ which located outside the box

One from dr/shopblackberry for 416ish which is located inside the box.

DR will tell you that you placed an order for the amount you paid for and your credit card will back that up.

I know for a fact that I would not have to look at your box because there are two indices, fedex or any company will not ship anything without the declared pricing. Especially if it comes internationally.
    byex likes this.
    10-20-14 02:53 PM
    I didn't want to call DR but I broke down. "Apparently" my order will ship today instead of the Oct. 29th date we all heard about.

I ordered around 1pm on the 4th.
    10-20-14 03:33 PM
    I paid a total of 607.70 which was purchased in Canadian store with coupon, plus taxes and shipping.

My card was charged that amount.

But on my invoice it said 699.

Personally, I'm not gonna complain, for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure they'll just tell you to return the device if you're not happy, but hey best of luck.

I won't say that I wouldn't be happy to pay even less or get some refund, but I'm ok with what I paid and I believe there are a few people here who are a bit mad you paid even less for a brand new device with limited availability, and are now going to try to get even more back.

Best of luck I guess. And hopefully all outstanding offers come in soon.

Via passport
    10-20-14 03:35 PM
    I didn't want to call DR but I broke down. "Apparently" my order will ship today instead of the Oct. 29th date we all heard about.

I ordered around 1pm on the 4th.
    Got mine today waiting for me at home. Order on the 4th at 4am.
    10-20-14 03:41 PM
    Are you sure the $417 is dollars, not euros? Didn't some of the VIP orders show as a charge from Luxembourg on some credit cards? It would convert to about the proper amount in CAD.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 05:38 PM
    FedEx attempted delivery today at 1:15...it said "by 8PM" so they could have been a bit more specific. Usually they don't swing by until 4ish. Oh well, made sure someone is around tomorrow. FedEx claims the truck will come again around the same time, but there are times when nobody is home so if they hit any of those nobody can sign, obviously. :/

Here's to hoping!
    10-20-14 06:51 PM
    FedEx attempted delivery today at 1:15...it said "by 8PM" so they could have been a bit more specific. Usually they don't swing by until 4ish. Oh well, made sure someone is around tomorrow. FedEx claims the truck will come again around the same time, but there are times when nobody is home so if they hit any of those nobody can sign, obviously. :/

Here's to hoping!
    The Fedex for my area usually shows up before noon.. So I'm staying home from work tomorrow until he comes.
    10-20-14 06:53 PM
    Not Complaining or anything but just wondering if any of you guys can explain this.

So I got my order (Yay!), but unlike some of you that mentioned the invoice is much less then what you actually paid..mine is the opposite..see screw shot
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-umwtf.png

Any know why..my invoice says 1050 per device?
    Again not complaining cause I paid the correct amount and such but just wondering why the invoice is like so.
    Btw, the same amount is declared on the FedEx Customs shipping sheet too.
    10-20-14 06:59 PM

Here's to hoping!
    You can have your passport delivered to the nearest Fedex location. That's what I did, was there last night but after hours so I picked up first thing this morning. They will also hold for up to five days, as if anyone would leave this beauty for five days...
    10-20-14 07:55 PM
    You can have your passport delivered to the nearest Fedex location. That's what I did, was there last night but after hours so I picked up first thing this morning. They will also hold for up to five days, as if anyone would leave this beauty for five days...
    Not just a distribution point either. I have them hold for me at a FedEx Kinkos nearby that's open till 11pm. Super convenient!
    blkitr likes this.
    10-20-14 08:02 PM
    Closed for review.
    10-20-14 08:32 PM
    [WARN]There have been a number of "less than civil" comments removed (and posts where they were quoted).

Let's get back on topic -- discussing/tracking the progress of members getting their excellent new devices. Please leave the baggage behind and start fresh, skipping the personal comments.

Thanks[/WARN]
    spike12, bspence87 and donmateo like this.
    10-20-14 09:19 PM
    Not Complaining or anything but just wondering if any of you guys can explain this.

So I got my order (Yay!), but unlike some of you that mentioned the invoice is much less then what you actually paid..mine is the opposite..see screw shot
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	umwtf.PNG 
Views:	914 
Size:	323.4 KB 
ID:	307905

Any know why..my invoice says 1050 per device?
    Again not complaining cause I paid the correct amount and such but just wondering why the invoice is like so.
    Btw, the same amount is declared on the FedEx Customs shipping sheet too.
    Mine said 700 and something bank statement says 475.

What is that?! That my friend is my BlackBerry Passport.
    10-20-14 09:21 PM
    Not just a distribution point either. I have them hold for me at a FedEx Kinkos nearby that's open till 11pm. Super convenient!
    Ours is a Kinkos, problem is I'm out of town and if I send it to the Kinkos, they won't release to anyone but me. I am having it sent to me once it's dropped off since DR refused to change my shipping address weeks before it was supposed to ship. Go figure...

Anxious to get my hands on it this week and take it to ATT!
    10-20-14 09:33 PM

Here's to hoping!
    They left mine on the ground by my door. Saw the truck pull away and was thinking nooooooo... When I went out to get the slip they leave on the door handle there it was sitting on the ground. Good thing I was home for or it may have disappeared. Do you have to request that someone has to sign for it?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 09:38 PM
    They left mine on the ground by my door. Saw the truck pull away and was thinking nooooooo... When I went out to get the slip they leave on the door handle there it was sitting on the ground. Good thing I was home for or it may have disappeared. Do you have to request that someone has to sign for it?

Posted via CB10
    Mine was setup for Direct Signature I had 2 day shipping. I didn't pick it, so I figured it was by default.
    10-20-14 09:45 PM
    Got mine today waiting for me at home. Order on the 4th at 4am.
    Oh man this is bullsh�t.

What country and did you get "VIP"?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:28 PM
    Got mine last night on the second delivery try. Tracked it all day until I left work with no update. I get home and it shows a delivery attempt at 5pm but they didn't leave a door tag. My doorman wasn't there either, so I got on the phone with FedEx to try to go pick it up in Maspeth Queens which is not the most fun location in NYC. That usually means joining a line of other annoyed people waiting for the trucks to come back from across the city.

While I was on the phone with customer service, I decided to look out the window just in time to see the FedEx guy getting back into his van, and as I'm on the 4th floor I couldn't get to him even if I tried. I was even more annoyed at this point but customer service told me to go pick it up at the main shipping point, so I headed downstairs just in time to see my doorman at his desk surrounded by FedEx boxes.

Grabbed my box, ran back upstairs opened it and though....what the hell is this monstrosity. It grew on me pretty quickly while I waited 45 minutes in the ATT store for a nano Sim. The place was packed with iPhone fiends. Even the biggest iPhone fan in my office is impressed.
    10-21-14 08:49 AM
1,654 ... 6364656667