I personally called them and they told me the same october 29th thing despite the fact that i told her its the VIP model. Apparently shes heared the term "VIP Passport" many many times , as I asked. However, I have a feeling they are completely clueless as to what exactly the VIP model is and I doubt the october 29th date even applies , as I never received the email (despite them telling me I will receive an email within 24-72 hrs). They told me 24-72 hours at first, I waited 3 days, then called again. They said 24-48 hours, then I waited that. And now theyre telling me 24-72 hours again for this "email" that will save me.... But no, I never recieved any email with regards to Oct 29th, in fact I never received a single email other than the initial order. On top of that, they have my money! My CC was charged already.

Waiting for my discounted VIP Passport still
    Wow...This is my same exact scenario that im in.
    10-10-14 10:38 PM
    When did you order it?
    Oct. 3rd 7pm EST

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 11:07 PM
    FedEx pics up a truckload of phones from Mexico, and in Indianapolis they actually go through all the packs and finally deliver them...

The factory picks all orders and makes them ready, but FedEx gets them delivered to their doors....the cheapest way possible.... and then deals with them....

I try to keep it simple, but it is truly highly complex...

To see what I mean do the following: Connect to a VPN, go through a proxy and connect to another client via citrix, connect to another vpn, and get a proxy to connect to your FTP server on your PC.

Run a ping.... how long is it?
    Run a trace route.... how many hops are in there?

Yeah.... it makes you wonder.... especially when most of the traffic eines up circling the world because it is the cheapest way to route your traffic.

Welcome to logistics

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.632 and a Z30
    My eyes have been opened. Really. Thanks

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for Peevishlicious Crew on the STA 100-3 10.3.1.632
    spiculated likes this.
    10-10-14 11:17 PM
    Did not receive an e-mail, VIP order, but I also did not open up a ticket with them. I did not receive a back ordered e-mail either. Those who received the e-mail, please clarify:

1) VIP or Regular
    2) Back ordered or not
    3) If you've opened a ticket
    Same as your case!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 01:14 AM
    Ordered on the 3rd at around 945pm est, received order email, as well as confirmation, no back order email, no email about 29th, and I did call and get the escalation ticket but i haven't received a response yet.
    10-11-14 04:13 AM
    Ordered on the 3rd at around 945pm est, received order email, as well as confirmation, no back order email, no email about 29th, and I did call and get the escalation ticket but i haven't received a response yet.
    You ordered the VIP model?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:44 AM
    I have a feeling the 29th will come an go and no phone for me. In their records my order is marked as complete because they have me a shipping number. So we shall see what happens.
    10-11-14 07:32 AM
    So as an updated just called DR again and they said based on the shipping method it can take 2-3 weeks for delivery. I said well it's priority shipping and the tracking number doesn't work so now another ticket opened and you guessed it 72 hours for them to look into it.
    10-11-14 07:47 AM
    Can always grab one off kijiji XD

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    10-11-14 08:04 AM
    I emailed a few people they are sold, the one there the guy wants 950. I don't need one that desperately.

I may just get another phone and wait until these show up on the internal site for employees or until they show up at work and then I will get 15% off.
    10-11-14 08:21 AM
    Beggars can't be choosers.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 09:32 AM
    So, I got the email too: 29th of October and have decided to pull the plug.
    After some thought, I decided its not worth it, even with the discount.
    I appreciate the fact that a lot of people still want to go through with it though, but for me the reward is a diminishing one.
    Was thinking of getting a different phone when I came across this coupon. I am now re-evaluating my choice again.

What my order was: Normal BB Passport with Coupon, ordered on 3rd with express shipping.
    Got all the mails: Confirmation, Invoice, back order, and now the apology email.

Good luck everyone with your Passport order. Hope you guys got a good outcome.
    Meanwhile, this time around, I will wait and see since these phones will be available locally here WAY BEFORE 29th.

PS: I believe there will be case studies in the future for business/marketing students on how not to stuff up BB Passport launch.
    Did you end up cancelling your order? If so how did you go abouts doing that

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 10:03 AM
    What's wrong with some of you BlackBerry fans? I get the impression that some of you are not even fans. I myself ordered the Sexy iphone6(2 weeks ago) for myself and the passport with coupon gate for wife. Guess what I am still waiting for my iPhone. Wife's friend tried to order but the phone and discount were done. Anyhow I ordered the VIP and the description on the website is the same as the regular passport. Why do some believe it's different? Been reading what people think but no hard facts. Anyone know 100% what VIP comes with? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    spiculated likes this.
    10-12-14 11:13 AM
    What's wrong with some of you BlackBerry fans? I get the impression that some of you are not even fans. I myself ordered the Sexy iphone6(2 weeks ago) for myself and the passport with coupon gate for wife. Guess what I am still waiting for my iPhone. Wife's friend tried to order but the phone and discount were done. Anyhow I ordered the VIP and the description on the website is the same as the regular passport. Why do some believe it's different? Been reading what people think but no hard facts. Anyone know 100% what VIP comes with? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    My frustration is at the complete lack of communication. If something isn't going to ship when you say it is, then tell me that. Tell me that it won't ship, don't hide in silence for a week then tell me it will be 2 more weeks.

VIP is literally just this:

-Regular PP
    -Hard Shell Case (Black)
    -All International chargers
    10-12-14 11:16 AM
    My frustration is at the complete lack of communication. If something isn't going to ship when you say it is, then tell me that. Tell me that it won't ship, don't hide in silence for a week then tell me it will be 2 more weeks.

VIP is literally just this:

-Regular PP
    -Hard Shell Case (Black)
    -All International chargers
    Thanks Donmateo. My wife will be happy to hear that. It does suck to wait but getting a wicked discount should help. There is no discounts for the iphone6 and I still have to wait. Waiting sucks

Posted via CB10
    spiculated likes this.
    10-12-14 11:51 AM
    With 100% certainty it is just the phone, regular charger and headphones.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:52 AM
    With 100% certainty it is just the phone, regular charger and headphones.

Posted via CB10
    What is?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 11:58 AM
    What is?

Posted via CB10
    The VIP. I got 100% confirmation as well that it's exactly the same as the regular passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:00 PM
    What is?

Posted via CB10
    The VIP.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:15 PM
    The VIP. I got 100% confirmation as well that it's exactly the same as the regular passport.

Posted via CB10
    Can you please forward that email to me. I need an adjustment to my PP order. PIN me. Hate how PM's work here in forums. Pin:3355C5D5

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 05:33 PM
    Woooh! Just got shipping confirmation for my original non-vip version ordered from the US site on October 3rd at 7:09pm EST. Expected delivery tomorrow!!!
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141016_004823.png

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 11:51 PM
    Just got notifications and device arriving tomorrow. Overnight shipping. Order October 3rd and charged discounted price of the coupon. Wow! Unexpected after receiving the October 29 email! Yeah!!

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 11:59 PM
    Checking in. shipping confirm for me too!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 12:37 AM
    Hopefully mine comes soon too

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 12:39 AM
    I'm with you donmateo, but it seems like they are filling the orders going to Canada first.. As far as I can tell..
    10-16-14 12:42 AM
1,654 ... 6061626364 ...