I called today evening and they said that on my account it says date to fulfill back order is today.

But anything I hear from them I take very lightly.

Posted via CB10
    Well I am waiting and my card hasnt been charged yet......
    Weird that I am actually hoping to see a charge on my credit card... haha
    10-09-14 07:16 PM
    Well I am waiting and my card hasnt been charged yet......
    Weird that I am actually hoping to see a charge on my credit card... haha
    Haha same here!!

My cc was charged on Oct 3rd but then it disappeared yesterday. I believe it was just a pre-authorization check.

Now waiting for my cc to be charged as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:24 PM
    S
    Haha same here!!

My cc was charged on Oct 3rd but then it disappeared yesterday. I believe it was just a pre-authorization check.

Now waiting for my cc to be charged as well.

Posted via CB10
    Same boat here.. (Just hope it's not the Titanic.)
    10-09-14 07:25 PM
    Blackberry online store has been showing the Passport "In Stock" for an hour or two now, but no way to "Buy". I'm assuming this means they (DR) will now be filling backorders...
    That didn't last long. Now shows "Out of Stock"...
    10-09-14 07:46 PM
    That didn't last long. Now shows "Out of Stock"...
    Still shows in stock..but can't purchase.

(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141009_205547.png

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:56 PM
    Got to the purchase part, entered my credit card, etc. only to be told "the BB PP is not in stock, please return to your cart and remove it to complete your order..."

10-09-14 08:59 PM
    Oh that sucks

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 09:00 PM
    not often in life do I order something and they haven't shipped within 4 business days without telling me its gonna be late or backordered...
    dejanh likes this.
    10-10-14 12:14 AM
    not often in life do I order something and they haven't shipped within 4 business days without telling me its gonna be late or backordered...
    I just ordered a stupid poster on ebay and got shipping confirmation within an hour.

And this is some random shop.

You'd think a large corporation would do a better job of at least telling their customers what's up.

But I'm sure they've noticed the large volume of calls because they've just changed the store to say it's out of stock with no date to start shipping.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:58 AM
    I just ordered a stupid poster on ebay and got shipping confirmation within an hour.

And this is some random shop.

You'd think a large corporation would do a better job of at least telling their customers what's up.

But I'm sure they've noticed the large volume of calls because they've just changed the store to say it's out of stock with no date to start shipping.

Posted via CB10
    But when you call DR they still say OCT 6th lol :/

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-10-14 01:19 AM
    This digital river is a total mess. First they took the billing address as shipping address, it shows shipping address as India, even if it reaches India after 2-3 years it will be charged heavily as customs. Then I mailed them, called them to cancel my order, they said your order is under review, once your order is confirmed you will receive a mail.

Then they sent order confirmation, I again called them kindly change shipping address to somewhere in US or cancel the order. Then they put my order in return, I said is it cancelled? Refund? They told me wait for 2-3 more business days.

After several reminders, they mailed me today that your already shipped but no tracking numbers. I called them what the hell is going on, he says there is no information on your order. Then I told about this mail I received, he now says yes your order is shipped but we can't find the shipping information.

What the heck, total headache. I am regretting of going to shopblackberry.com. And wasting my money and time. Anyone in US who can help me out on this.?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 07:49 AM
    BlackBerry passport doesn't show on the canadian site anymore.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=eC0u9Cne

10-10-14 08:43 AM
    It's still there, just out of stock

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    10-10-14 08:50 AM
    BlackBerry passport doesn't show on the canadian site anymore.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=FEMcooIM

(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141010_095122.png

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 08:52 AM
    It was not showing up a few minutes ago. I guess it's back now. It was actually not posted on their website when I checked. It was removed.

10-10-14 08:55 AM
    What a joke this email is....(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-cust-serv-email.jpg
    10-10-14 10:37 AM
    Got the same email from BBshop. Guess we have to be patient and wait. Don't even bother calling DR. The reps have the same info we have...which is nothing.
    10-10-14 10:52 AM
    THE DIGITAL RIVER EMAIL REPLY

"Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We show that your order was only a dream . If you needed to change the
    shipping address please don't even think about it.
    Please note that some shipping methods do not provide the delivery of the product they are only to charge your credit card and block the amount.

We also show that we are enjoying with your money, and you are enjoying your dream of getting the phone delivered

Please allow us to enjoy 2-3 business days more

Your's sincerely,
    BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service
    [email protected]
    Email ID: 2XXXXXXX"

Posted via CB10
    TODZ10, byex, Shmerk and 4 others like this.
    10-10-14 11:26 AM
    They stated my phone was shipped on October 7th but it hasn't and now they are tracking the order down. i am expecting to get the back order email shortly.

My question for the BB brass is you are launching in new countries every day, why not launch a new location with less stock so you can fill some of the back orders? I know some carriers have cut POs but I am sure something can be done.
    B. Increase production to meet current demand? Maybe they didnt buy enough of the components required.
    10-10-14 12:25 PM
    That about sums it up...I've contacted Blackberry directly to voice my concerns about this mess, as a customer and as a shareholder...

Posted via CB10
    donmateo likes this.
    10-10-14 12:26 PM
    I've been emailing DR or ShopBlackberry for several days about whether I could use the coupon on my backordered purchase. I ordered the Passport on Oct. 3, and shortly thereafter saw the coupon code. Well, today they finally sent me a refund of the coupon amount. I am not sure if it is the correct amount, I am just so happy that they sent me any refund. Now, if they would just send me the phone!
    10-10-14 12:34 PM
    My order status still shows "Boxed Shipment" ... however... I noticed that the pending charge has been removed from my credit card statement. Interesting to see how this all plays out.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:34 PM
    Just spoke with DR and they said they estimated restock date is today. Sooo, I guess we'll see.
    10-10-14 03:12 PM
    Just spoke with DR and they said they estimated restock date is today. Sooo, I guess we'll see.
    Just blowing smoke? Or they really say that?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 03:19 PM
    They've said a lot of things that haven't been true. Let's wait and see

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 03:19 PM
1,654 ... 5758596061 ...