Anyone who happened to order 2 in the GTA and wants to get rid of one, let me know!

Congrats to all who got the deal!
    10-09-14 11:50 AM
    Mine is still showing in the "view my order" link but my card doesn't have a hold for any funds. Last night it vanished.... not sure if it was for the passport but my available balance jumped 650 ish.....so I may be in the same boat. if it's cancelled I sure didn't hear about it..

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it's cancelled. I think the authorization only shows online for so many days... You could check with your bank and see, but I suspect it's just because the charge hasn't gone through yet they stopped showing the authorization. I seem to recall another poster mentioning that the authorization will remain for up to 180 days or something.

I suspect we're all stuck waiting for the next batch (or the batch after that) to hit DR.
    10-09-14 12:05 PM
    So as update my authorized charge had disappeared but today I have been charged for my order.

though I haven't received it, if you've been following my posts digital river said it is shipped but the tracking number is not valid.
    10-09-14 12:39 PM
    So as update my authorized charge had disappeared but today I have been charged for my order.

though I haven't received it, if you've been following my posts digital river said it is shipped but the tracking number is not valid.
    Good news, hopefully! Did you get back order email? When did you order? US or Canada? Sorry if you've answered these earlier, didn't want to go thru whole thread...
    10-09-14 12:48 PM
    Still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 12:53 PM
    Pre-Auth:

When in restaurant example.

When you give your card I swipe it as a pre-auth and get approval that funds are available.

It reduces your available credit.

I bring you your CC slip to sign. Then I capture it or final Auth and you have charge on your account.

A pre-auth if not finalized in 24-72 hrs or more depending on vendor will EXPIRE and not done by the retailer.

Your available credit returns and no other interactions are required.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 12:56 PM
    Well fak.... I dropped my Z30 and that silver bezel scratched up and the corner chipped. There goes my chance to sell it for a decent price. May have to cancel my order now.... omg!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 12:59 PM
    ouch!
    10-09-14 01:04 PM
    Good news, hopefully! Did you get back order email? When did you order? US or Canada? Sorry if you've answered these earlier, didn't want to go thru whole thread...
    I ordered from the US site but getting it delivered to Canada and I didn't get any backorder email.
    blkitr likes this.
    10-09-14 01:07 PM
    I ordered from the US site but getting it delivered to Canada and I didn't get any backorder email.
    How did you manage that (Order on US, deliver Canada) ? I only saw Mexico and US as shipping destinations.
    10-09-14 01:16 PM
    Well fak.... I dropped my Z30 and that silver bezel scratched up and the corner chipped. There goes my chance to sell it for a decent price. May have to cancel my order now.... omg!

Posted via CB10
    Haha, yeah, that bezel is a POS.

Back on topic, I still don't have my tracking number or a delivery. My credit card has now been charged for 6 days. DR insists that my order has shipped, however they have no further information. I did press them again on it and one more rep confirmed that DR just runs the storefront. All of the orders get submitted to BlackBerry and FedEx for fulfillment. In other words, DR has no control at all what happens at the back end. Ironic, since everyone is blaming DR, but the real problem is clearly with BlackBerry.

Nice one since this just once again confirms that BlackBerry can't get any launch right.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sort of in the same boat. I was all set to sell my Z30 to help offset the cost of the Passport and I noticed a small scratch on my Z30's screen yesterday. I've never scratched the screen on my phone before, ever (and I've owned lots since my Bold 9000).

Now, either I drop the price or I replace the screen and then sell it (as you can get a screen replacement for about $40 USD). Unless I find someone who doesn't care about the scratch. (It's a small one).

Or the other option is to keep the Z30 and sell the Passport. I could make at least $100-$150 profit selling the passport but that isn't my first choice.

I was not a happy camper yesterday.
    10-09-14 01:25 PM
    Sort of in the same boat. I was all set to sell my Z30 to help offset the cost of the Passport and I noticed a small scratch on my Z30's screen yesterday. I've never scratched the screen on my phone before, ever (and I've owned lots since my Bold 9000).

Now, either I drop the price or I replace the screen and then sell it (as you can get a screen replacement for about $40 USD). Unless I find someone who doesn't care about the scratch. (It's a small one).

Or the other option is to keep the Z30 and sell the Passport. I could make at least $100-$150 profit selling the passport but that isn't my first choice.

I was not a happy camper yesterday.
    You might fetch more with a scratched screen that was never replaced then with a replaced screen. Most replacement screens are super junky.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 01:30 PM
    How did you manage that (Order on US, deliver Canada) ? I only saw Mexico and US as shipping destinations.
    there system messed up, and picked my Canadian address for shipping even though I was getting it shipped to a friend in a state with no taxes.

They wouldn't let me change the shipping address so now I ended up paying more or close to the same as the Canadian one due to exchange rate and extra taxes and shipping .
    10-09-14 01:30 PM
    Why do people keep thinking the VIP is the all black one..it been said in this thread so many times including other threads that the VIP is the same.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    Your statement I find ambiguous. With that said what does 'the same' mean? Same as what or which one...you do not indicate please.
    10-09-14 02:24 PM
    Your statement I find ambiguous. With that said what does 'the same' mean? Same as what or which one...you do not indicate please.
    Semantically he was not clear, but any reasonable critical reasoning could deduce that he was referring to the Regular Passport. Therefore, the VIP is simply a regular Passport with extra chargers and a case.
    solitude1984 likes this.
    10-09-14 02:33 PM
    Anyone who happened to order 2 in the GTA and wants to get rid of one, let me know!

Congrats to all who got the deal!
    If I ever get them I'll Likely have an extra one. Although I think the gf may want it.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 02:38 PM
    If I ever get them I'll Likely have an extra one. Although I think the gf may want it.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds good, but if she doesn't, just let me know, I'd appreciate it!

Cheers,
    J.
    10-09-14 02:56 PM
    I was also successful in getting the partial refund. I just flat out said I was going to return the device if I didn't get it. 1 day later....boom, refund.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 04:41 PM
    I really CANNOT believe this!!

How am I STILL waiting for my launch day Passport when people who ordered them a week and a half later on discount already have theirs?? I dont get it at all!
    10-09-14 06:00 PM
    I really CANNOT believe this!!

How am I STILL waiting for my launch day Passport when people who ordered them a week and a half later on discount already have theirs?? I dont get it at all!
    I'd be pi$$ed too my friend...that just isn't right. Having said that, I do believe you're not alone. It _is_ worth the wait but I echo your sentiments about playing reasonable with delivery. I assume you've spoken to Dig Riv about the issue...? In the end, don't let it ruin the joy you'll feel when you get your mitts on one of these fellas...fantastic!

Posted via CB10
    farmwersteve likes this.
    10-09-14 06:06 PM
    I order the Passport with a Hard case.

Was charged Tuesday for the phone and Wednesday for the hard case, but I've only received my hard case and still no phone.........

Hopefully it's actually coming and it's just taking a long time because it is coming from far away...
    10-09-14 06:07 PM
    Blackberry online store has been showing the Passport "In Stock" for an hour or two now, but no way to "Buy". I'm assuming this means they (DR) will now be filling backorders...
    10-09-14 07:05 PM
    I called today evening and they said that on my account it says date to fulfill back order is today.

But anything I hear from them I take very lightly.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:08 PM
    Interesting... When you click the buy now button you get this error.... Says its in stock though..

Server Error

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: CAT_000015
    10-09-14 07:13 PM
1,654 ... 5657585960 ...