I received my phone already, there was a charge or hold on my cc yesterday but seems like it's gone today for some reason?

Posted via CB10
    I've noticed that as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:39 AM
    I think the charge will show up in a day or 2
    10-08-14 08:42 AM
    the same has happened to me, my credit card company is waiting for digital river to let them know what to do with the charge
    So not only are they not getting phones to people, they are not getting the money to BlackBerry? What a fail of a company.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:42 AM
    There is a one year warranty on the ShopBlackBerry phones. Check some of Blaize's recent posts and you will see he posted the ShopBlackBerry warranty claim form.

There may be another number you have to call, not the regular ShopBlackberry number.

Posted via CB10
    So is it the same you send them the phone and they refund you instead of replacing it?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:51 AM
    I think the charge will show up in a day or 2
    The non-vip passport was under pending charges the day before I've received the phone. The day it got delivered (and as of this post) that charge is now gone except for the vip versions that I've ordered are now under my approved credit card charges.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:52 AM
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141008_095249.png I see this

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:53 AM
    Just checked my card. It looks like the charge is gone and the money has been added back to my credit limit. I ordered on October 3 the non vip version. Hopefully it's still coming, but I really have no idea. Order is still in find my order however.
    10-08-14 08:53 AM
    all I can say is wow, BB is getting screwed. I think DR will be on the hook for charges if that was to happen.

Happy you guys got your phones, my issue is a total mess
    10-08-14 08:54 AM
    Just checked my card. It looks like the charge is gone and the money has been added back to my credit limit. I ordered on October 3 the non vip version. Hopefully it's still coming, but I really have no idea. Order is still in find my order however.
    Same here... Not sure what this means, but def not in the positive direction - have you tried calling them?
    10-08-14 09:00 AM
    Same here... Not sure what this means, but def not in the positive direction - have you tried calling them?
    I haven't tried calling them yet. I'll let everyone know when I do. I've been taking the approach of staying low and seeing what happens, but I can't do that now. I did have the same thing happen when I ordered the surface pro 3. I bought it and the charge went away for several days. So maybe this is similar.
    10-08-14 09:03 AM
    So is it the same you send them the phone and they refund you instead of replacing it?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't dealt with DR before but I have experience warranty with brand alliance when I bought the z30 through the BlackBerry employee discount. With brand alliance you send them an email requesting warranty,in turn they ask you a few questions (is screen cracked, water damage etc) they then decide if you qualify for warranty. If all goes well they send you by email a shipping packing slip which you attach to your phone when sending back to BlackBerry for repairs

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:04 AM
    I was ready to get one at that price but not now at vip price and I hadn't even considered one before that. The price will sell this phone if they allow it. Hopefully it was just a test run and not a stunt to get it in hands to have people talking about it

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:12 AM
    I received my phone already, there was a charge or hold on my cc yesterday but seems like it's gone today for some reason?

Posted via CB10
    Same thing happened to me today..

I called DR and basically they said it was a pre - authorized amount they took out to check if I had proper funds in my cc. They will actually take the money out once my phone ships.

But weird thing is that you got your phone already..:/

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-08-14 09:12 AM
    Well thanks for the information just trying to stay positive.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry. I've already been dealing with this emotional roller coaster for days now so I'm just trying to be realistic and the reality seems to be that there is no method to the madness. For example, some people who have been charged already still have not had their orders shipped, while some people who have already received their phones have not been charged. I just want this sorted out soon so that I can start enjoying my Passport and stop obsessing about if and/or when I'm going to get it.

Posted via CB10
    swishhh likes this.
    10-08-14 09:13 AM
    .......... I just want this sorted out soon so that I can start enjoying my Passport and stop obsessing about if and/or when I'm going to get it.

Posted via CB10
    I am sooooo in that boat already...
    10-08-14 09:15 AM
    I am sooooo in that boat already...
    So am I....The gf is going crazy about my obsession. It was charged to my Credit card late Monday night but I still have not receive any shipping tracking number
    10-08-14 09:20 AM
    Just called DR they said the order was still pending. I then called my CC company and they said while you can't see the transaction and the funds have been added back to the credit limit, the charge is still there and is pending the merchant. So back to waiting, but this is still positive that the charge is still there.
    10-08-14 09:22 AM
    Well they charged my credit card, not to be confused with pre-authorization. Then they emailed me saying they canceled my order as they could not authorized my cc. Yet my cc was charged???

I talked to them and they said they needed 72 hrs to figure it out before I would have to re-order it.

Red-order it??? I explain that the VIP is no longer showing on their site, that is have already been charged on my cc and there only response was that they needed 72 hours to figure that out... and that I would probably have to re-order it. WTF???

Honestly, what a bunch of a$$ clowns. Total joke of a company.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:27 AM
    Just called DR they said the order was still pending. I then called my CC company and they said while you can't see the transaction and the funds have been added back to the credit limit, the charge is still there and is pending the merchant. So back to waiting, but this is still positive that the charge is still there.
    Did they elaborate on "order still pending" a little further? Pending stock? pending shipping? Pending, meaning that the line we give when we dont know whats going on?

I dont even care if this gets cancelled, I just want a clear resolution to this madness...
    10-08-14 09:30 AM
    Did they elaborate on "order still pending" a little further? Pending stock? pending shipping? Pending, meaning that the line we give when we dont know whats going on

I dont even care if this gets cancelled, I just want a clear resolution to this madness...
    They said pending shipment. When I asked for more detail all they said was look at your email and you will be notified when it ships.
    10-08-14 09:33 AM
    Just cancelled my order for the fully priced one...going to purchase it from Bell Mobility today after work in my area. They said the received a bunch in today. Wouldve rather gone through Blackberry but after being given the run around by BB and DigRiver I was totally done. Plus the wifey eye-rolling was getting out of hand...been spending quite a bit of time in here, hehe.
    Still have my VIP order, hoping I get an update on shipping soon. CC has been charged but no tracking number and zero help from DR. Blackberry keeps referring me to their website (this is after I tweeted them about the issue).
    10-08-14 09:36 AM
    They said pending shipment. When I asked for more detail all they said was look at your email and you will be notified when it ships.
    what a bunch of BS... they know nothing. prob still using donkeys to move the phones around in the warehouse.
    10-08-14 09:36 AM
    ....Plus the wifey eye-rolling was getting out of hand...been spending quite a bit of time in here, hehe...
    wifey eye rolling is at an all time high over here... constant "are you on your stupid forums again?" - ugh, make this stop DR, make it stop!!!!
    10-08-14 09:38 AM
    I decided to take a mental break from this fiasco and looked back into it this morning. Sept 24th order is showing in process and not on my CC. October 6th for VIP shows complete and on my CC. Called DR And said wait for email as they both should have shipped yesterday. Oh well ignore for a couple more days and hope it just shows up. Hope it's just not the case that shows up. Lol

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:40 AM
    I have contacted a friend at blackberry head office and told him of all the issues he is going to look into it for me now.
    10-08-14 09:41 AM
1,654 ... 5051525354 ...