I have gotten a tracking number however it has been in the following status for 2 days. So now either is still sitting in the warehouse, or got lost somewhere in transit. I usually would be very patient but don't have a phone.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Nomi,when day/time did you receive this one?

Also , this was for non-VIP? Coupon?
    10-08-14 05:07 AM
    Mine is no longer on my credit card. Ordered full price on 10/3 and emailed asking for an adjustment on 10/3. Got the back order email and another stating that the adjustment request would be escalated for review, but now the charge is gone.

Not planning on buying another if this order was in fact cancelled. Shouldn't be this difficult to keep orders straight, but whatever...just a phone.

Posted via CB10
    robert_in_la likes this.
    10-08-14 05:09 AM
    When I had a problem with my z30 blackberry tech said that any warranty was from the seller (DR) and BlackBerry didn't process any, repairs or replacement . Called DR they were supposed to send an email with instructions to return it
    Never got the email. I called them back and the rep had me write down there address here in the US and told me to box it up and send it to them. I went rogue and fixed it myself because they told me I would get a refund and would have to reorder to replace it but I bought it at the discounted price they had that ended and there was no way to get it at that price again. There is no way I was paying that much more. BlackBerry really needs to get another company for this

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 05:26 AM
    Mere, when did you call?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 05:44 AM
    about an hour ago
    10-08-14 05:48 AM
    And when did ya order? I'm assuming you had gotten a back order email also

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 05:53 AM
    When I had a problem with my z30 blackberry tech said that any warranty was from the seller (DR) and BlackBerry didn't process any, repairs or replacement . Called DR they were supposed to send an email with instructions to return it
    Never got the email. I called them back and the rep had me write down there address here in the US and told me to box it up and send it to them. I went rogue and fixed it myself because they told me I would get a refund and would have to reorder to replace it but I bought it at the discounted price they had that ended and there was no way to get it at that price again. There is no way I was paying that much more. BlackBerry really needs to get another company for this

Posted via CB10
    blackberry told me same thing, have to refund and then buy again. I explained 3 times I be losing money because I will not be able to order at 25% off again anymore, when she finally understood, I told her to get a manager. she then transferred me to another department, where I got an advanced RMA for my passport.
    RafiqK likes this.
    10-08-14 05:59 AM
    My credit card has been charged the amount for the VIP Passport but no shipping information.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 06:11 AM
    Just recently?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 06:13 AM
    Nomi1978, isn't it in the middle of the night there?
    yeah it is, my son woke me up so I thought let's checkup on my order.
    10-08-14 06:19 AM
    Another day in limbo it looks like. No tracking, no updates, not cancellation... my wife is pissed at me, cause she had it up to here with all the passport talk. Gives me crap for living in this thread since Friday
    EagleEyes11 likes this.
    10-08-14 06:25 AM
    I was lucky enough to place an order with coupons on the 3rd for a normal Passport.
    Like many of you, i still haven't got a shipping email, but have received the other emails:
    1. Item ordered
    2. Order confirmed
    3. Backorder

Paid with PayPal and opted for Express shiping to a freight forwarder (I'm from Oz).
    Status on my order havent moved since Sunday from "Boxed Shipment".

Should i email/call them?
    My earlier post.
    10-08-14 06:33 AM
    Another day in limbo it looks like. No tracking, no updates, not cancellation... my wife is pissed at me, cause she had it up to here with all the passport talk. Gives me crap for living in this thread since Friday
    I am still living in this post even though I got mine!

Posted via CB10
    EagleEyes11 likes this.
    10-08-14 06:35 AM
    Cc charged October 6th for the vip passport. But still no shipping confirmation. Ordered vip on the 4th at 2am. Got two order confirmations but nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 06:37 AM
    I am still living in this post even though I got mine!

Posted via CB10
    Ha, it is addictive...
    10-08-14 06:39 AM
    Nomi,when day/time did you receive this one?

Also , this was for non-VIP? Coupon?
    I got that email yesterday at 3 am. Non-vip and with the coupon.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-08-14 06:45 AM
    Just recently?

Posted via CB10
    It was always pending transaction since Friday October 3rd when I ordered but now has been charged.

According to their emails and website they only charge you once the product has shipped.

Like I mentioned though, still no tracking number.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 06:59 AM
    So my first order for the regular passport made at 7pm on Friday Oct 3rd from the US store with shipping to Canada still shows as "Order in Process" however the Pending Transaction on my credit card is no longer there and also has not been posted. I had received the order confirmation email and the backorder email. The second order I placed around 11pm on Friday Oct 3rd from the Canadian store with shipping to Canada for a VIP device, a white hard shell case and a black hard shell case shows as "Order Complete" but only got tracking info for the cases which arrived yesterday. The charge for this order was $667 Canadian however a charge has posted to the credit card for $592.40. Waiting patiently to see what happens today. Two cases are really no good to me if I don't get the actual phones
    10-08-14 07:15 AM
    I am now starting to get frustrated, Dr says order is shipped, FedEx says only the initiation was done and nothing shipped. DR will not escalate it for me. they say it was initiated yesterday while the tracking number says Monday. I have a feeling I'm getting nothing
    10-08-14 07:30 AM
    blackberry told me same thing, have to refund and then buy again. I explained 3 times I be losing money because I will not be able to order at 25% off again anymore, when she finally understood, I told her to get a manager. she then transferred me to another department, where I got an advanced RMA for my passport.
    Sadly I was expecting a 1 year warranty on the phone like every other phone I bought from att. They said that was att warranty not there's. I'm not to thrilled of only 30 days. My Z10 was awesome and I thought it was of quality until I got the blue screen of death 2 days after a update att pushed, now it's a paper weight

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 07:57 AM
    There is a one year warranty on the ShopBlackBerry phones. Check some of Blaize's recent posts and you will see he posted the ShopBlackBerry warranty claim form.

There may be another number you have to call, not the regular ShopBlackberry number.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:00 AM
    It was always pending transaction since Friday October 3rd when I ordered but now has been charged.

According to their emails and website they only charge you once the product has shipped.

Like I mentioned though, still no tracking number.

Posted via CB10
    Their emails and website lie. The charge was posted to my account on Monday morning, but it is now Wednesday and it has still not been shipped. I called DR and FedEx last night and nothing. So I wouldn't rely on when your card was charged unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:13 AM
    I received my phone already, there was a charge or hold on my cc yesterday but seems like it's gone today for some reason?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:26 AM
    Their emails and website lie. The charge was posted to my account on Monday morning, but it is now Wednesday and it has still not been shipped. I called DR and FedEx last night and nothing. So I wouldn't rely on when your card was charged unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    Well thanks for the information just trying to stay positive.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:26 AM
    I received my phone already, there was a charge or hold on my cc yesterday but seems like it's gone today for some reason?

Posted via CB10
    the same has happened to me, my credit card company is waiting for digital river to let them know what to do with the charge
    10-08-14 08:39 AM
1,654 ... 4950515253 ...