Received my order from Friday, credit card was charged the coupon price and the shipping took one day to Souther Ontario

Passport, it's the optimal viewing experience.
    10-07-14 07:34 PM
    I literally just want a shipping confirmation at this point.

Posted via CB10
    My shipping confirmation was sent to me the morning of the phone's scheduled delivery at noon.
    10-07-14 07:38 PM
    Jealous of all you guys, I got a shipping notification, but according to FedEx that was just the label print and they don't have the device yet.

I saw a bunch go up on kijiji here in Toronto, so a lot being flipped. If I don't get mine in a couple of days, I may have to pick one up from kijiji

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-07-14 07:43 PM
    Canadian here! Regular passport ordered on Friday 4:30pm mountain standard time and arrived today. I also have the VIP on order which has now gone from pending to approved on my credit card.
    I ordered mine a half hour before you and got an back order email... Did you get back order email?
    10-07-14 07:46 PM
    Seems like Canada is getting theirs... Curious what ratio of ship to Canada v u.s. And order ratio
    10-07-14 07:48 PM
    Seems like Canada is getting theirs... Curious what ratio of ship to Canada v u.s. And order ratio
    They probably come from different warehouses

Or they use a different shipper for the US orders

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:56 PM
    I ordered mine a half hour before you and got an back order email... Did you get back order email?
    Nope did not get that dreaded email
    10-07-14 08:18 PM
    Did u use PayPal. Cause it seems all credit card user are getting orders. Paypal pushed us out the line up it seems.
    10-07-14 08:26 PM
    I did use pp

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 08:35 PM
    I used a credit card...still dreaded "Boxed Shipment"...and my card was charged. I'm in Los Angeles. Ugh!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 08:43 PM
    Did u use PayPal. Cause it seems all credit card user are getting orders. Paypal pushed us out the line up it seems.
    Not all credit card users. I ordered on Friday at 10PM CST with a credit card and received the order submitted and confirmed emails within the next 24 hours. I did not receive a backorder email, but have also not received a shipped email. The purchase posted to my card yesterday (i.e. DRG Luxembourg shows up on my statement with the amount), but when I called FedEx this evening they said there was nothing in their system for me.

P.S. I ordered the VIP version from the Canadian store. Really wish the regular one was in stock when I bought since it seems like the VIP one is about as common as encountering a sasquatch or a unicorn.
    10-07-14 08:44 PM
    I used cc as well... In Colorado and waiting..
    10-07-14 08:51 PM
    I just escalated a claim with paypal. I had ordered two passports on the 26. Digital river is just as bad as dealing with the cable companies. I have been requesting a refund and getting the run a round, no ship date no tracking number just an email saying out of stock, back ordered ect. digital river states "refuse package" and then we will issue a refund, what is this? Like I said one of my few options was to escalate a dispute with them using paypal. I would have ordered 20 in total for the company, but blackberry seems not to stand behind the customer and oversee the customer experience. When people ask why didn't you get the blackberry i'm not going to go into a long story i'll just answer blackberry lacked customer service. Third party companies are responsible but the company that hires them more so.
    10-07-14 08:54 PM
    Got My Regular Passport today.
    spiculated likes this.
    10-07-14 09:09 PM
    Got My Regular Passport today.
    where are you located?did you get a confirmation delivery email? & when did you order it?

The reason why I'm asking because I've ordered it around 10:30 PM EST (Toronto) and got the backorder email, but haven't heard anything from Digital river since.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by spiculated; 10-07-14 at 09:25 PM.
    10-07-14 09:14 PM
    Has anyone received their VIP Passport?

Cloaking Device and Special Opps Commander for Peevishlicious Crew
    10-07-14 09:23 PM
    Still waiting for shipping email and tracking #
    I am in US and ordered Oct. 4th

10-07-14 09:24 PM
    Has anyone received their VIP Passport?

I did. It's the all black passport.

I tease.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:25 PM
    Im still waiting for mine. Ordered it last Friday. Got the confirmation email and CC charged the VIP price. No word on shipping or tracking number. Called Digital River today, the rep had no clue what was going on. Its some call centre in the Phillippines. Poor guy tried his best, even put me on hold, said he would escalate my file to a higher department as he read out some policy word for word. He said they'd email me within the next three business days with an update. So frustrating. Blackberry really goofed on this. Even my second order at the full price is still on backorder...
    10-07-14 09:26 PM
    Most of their customer representatives have terrible accents and all seemed to be reading off a script for almost every question I had

Posted via CB10
    TODZ10 likes this.
    10-07-14 09:29 PM
    Most of their customer representatives have terrible accents and all seemed to be reading off a script for almost every question I had

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Ya they're located in central or south America.
    If you push them too hard with questions they really break down. I had one csr swear in spanish after I asked too many questions. Little did she know I understand spanish. The conversation became more pleasant when I started speaking in spanish to her.

Posted via CB10
    spike12, donmateo and SalMan50 like this.
    10-07-14 09:33 PM
    No way. That's so cool. Waiting for mine. Am switching carriers to get it. Do you have a picture?

10-07-14 09:34 PM
    Nice. I just saw your earlier post "sigh "

10-07-14 09:36 PM
    Lol. Ya they're located in central or south America.
    If you push them too hard with questions they really break down. I had one csr swear in spanish after I asked too many questions. Little did she know I understand spanish. The conversation became more pleasant when I started speaking in spanish to her.

Posted via CB10
    Ha that's funny. I had one accidentally hang up on me and called me back. I was asking for advanced rma, a concept she was having trouble understanding. After almost two hours on the phone I got my advanced rma sorted out. The reason is for 4 dead pixels. They are teeeny tiny but I can see it. Really bugs me when my device isn't perfect. They said I will have the new device within 3 to 4 days

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:41 PM
    where are you located?did you get a confirmation delivery email? & when did you order it?

The reason why I'm asking because I've ordered it around 10:30 PM EST (Toronto) and got the backorder email, but haven't heard anything from Digital river since.

Posted via CB10
    Located in California. Order submitted & Confirmation on 10/3 revived
    Shipping Detail on 10/04
    spiculated likes this.
    10-07-14 09:42 PM
1,654 ... 4748495051 ...