Yes, US order for non VIP. I ordered VIP too on Sat, but cancelled it after learning that it is the same device with a few extras. I wanted to see which one I like better, all black or black/silver. Anyhow, good luck to you all who are still anxiously waiting.

Cheers

This is in the US I reckon?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 01:49 PM
    Check again, on the order page it says "In Stock", but add it to your cart. You get the out of stock error page.
    Confirmed, happened to me too!!

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Z10
    10-07-14 01:56 PM
    DR rep just said that on her end my order shows as "Complete and Settled". I then asked what that exactly means... she said "usually" that it's packed and shipped. I'm still in the dark.

Ordered U.S at 7pm est 10/3
    BlackBerry Passport "VIP" WITH Coupon
    Received both initial 2 emails ("process" and "confirmation") on following morning 10/4.
    NO other email (shipping or back order) since then.

Has anyone had a similar experience and actually received their Passport? Non or VIP?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 02:16 PM
    Has anyone that received a backorder/boxed shipment email received a passport without getting shipping confirmation.
    10-07-14 02:19 PM
    DR rep just said that on her end my order shows as "Complete and Settled". I then asked what that exactly means... she said "usually" that it's packed and shipped. I'm still in the dark.

Received both initial 2 emails ("process" and "confirmation") on following morning 10/4.

Has anyone had a similar experience and actually received their Passport? Non or VIP?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it's not shipped by digital river but BlackBerry itself? Or all the vip versions are getting canceled?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 02:24 PM
    Has anyone that received a backorder/boxed shipment email received a passport without getting shipping confirmation.
    Asked a similar question earlier and got scolded...
    10-07-14 02:25 PM
    also would like an answer to this - not seeing anybody with a "back order" email confirm delivery or "en route" yet. if you received it or got a shipped email and you got the "back ordered" email on Fri / Sat, please chime in.
    blkitr likes this.
    10-07-14 02:27 PM
    Asked a similar question earlier and got scolded...
    i can back you up - nothing in this thread related to "back order" email and received / shipped as of yet
    blkitr likes this.
    10-07-14 02:28 PM
    I just spoke to DR again and was informed that my request for information has been sent to their hardware department and that I will receive an email within 3 business days regarding when it will be shipped. So far the order says complete and my credit card has been charged but other then that they don't have a clue lol

The girl on the other end was pretty nice at least but totally clueless....my guess is that everyone in the same position as me will find out something in the next few days...fingers crossed for some kind of response soon
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-07-14 02:30 PM
    also would like an answer to this - not seeing anybody with a "back order" email confirm delivery or "en route" yet. if you received it or got a shipped email and you got the "back ordered" email on Fri / Sat, please chime in.
    Me as well.. I think this info will go a long way in figuring out what is going on or where we (me) stand..
    10-07-14 02:31 PM
    (Scolded) i think its a great question to ask. hi five for that.
    blkitr likes this.
    10-07-14 02:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes for sure...many of us have had the same experience. I believe that the VIP devices are not being shipped from the DR warehouse which is why the transaction is 'complete' but they don't have a shipping confirmation for us...dum I know, but I don't really think we were supposed to have even found the VIP Passports on the site being for sale at all...I can't recall how or why that little tidbit came to CB's attention here in the forums, but so be it...kinda like the 15% off coupon which gave us a 25% discount! At this point I'm not looking this particular gift horse too closely in the mouth. My cc has been charged - I expect to see the phone following the case shipment I received today fairly soon...will report back as soon as I see it.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 02:32 PM
    i can back you up - nothing in this thread related to "back order" email and received / shipped as of yet
    Thank you..
    10-07-14 02:32 PM
    Hi you guys, Im still unable to order a passport thru Blackberry Store, until now, any help. Tks all
    10-07-14 02:37 PM
    Hi you guys, Im still unable to order a passport thru Blackberry Store, until now, any help. Tks all
    Which store, which Country?
    10-07-14 02:44 PM
    US Store, in the State. Tks
    10-07-14 02:46 PM
    Yes for sure...many of us have had the same experience. I believe that the VIP devices are not being shipped from the DR warehouse which is why the transaction is 'complete' but they don't have a shipping confirmation for us...dum I know, but I don't really think we were supposed to have even found the VIP Passports on the site being for sale at all...I can't recall how or why that little tidbit came to CB's attention here in the forums, but so be it...kinda like the 15% off coupon which gave us a 25% discount! At this point I'm not looking this particular gift horse too closely in the mouth. My cc has been charged - I expect to see the phone following the case shipment I received today fairly soon...will report back as soon as I see it.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you just need to explore that hard case shell for a Batman-like trigger switch that will turn off the PassPort's stealth mode?

Waiting for Fed Ex to return to delivery location. That guy must've snuck round the back and left his notice jammed between doors. Found it when I let the dog out.

I want to be fully briefed on the whereabouts of stealth switch if one does indeed exist. That way I waste no time myself for lookin for it. See I'm being more productive already. LOL

This is a VIP unit I ordered with separate hard shell case as well. both had discounts applied with coupon.

I really hope i get more then just the separate shell today.

I share your pain.
    10-07-14 02:49 PM
    US Store, in the State. Tks
    You just have to keep checking and put the order in quick. They become available for a few minutes then out of stock. Just guessing this is from them sorting out the orders from this weekend and getting a more accurate idea of the inventory.

I don't think the US store will let you ship anywhere but USA or Mexico.
    10-07-14 03:04 PM
    Same here. VIP order with coupon applied, card charged, no shipping confirmation since Saturday.
    10-07-14 03:05 PM
    Maybe you just need to explore that hard case shell for a Batman-like trigger switch that will turn off the PassPort's stealth mode?

I share your pain.
    Haha...I didn't think to check for that! I knew JC was a canny operator, but wow - this takes smartphone shopping to a whole new level! Thanks for the hint!

Posted via CB10
    timeride likes this.
    10-07-14 03:12 PM
    this whole passport thing is bs!!! first they said it was in stock, then came the backorder email which says no longer in stock. then charged my card but no news for two business days. basically they are trying to drive up marketing sales off us, take orders and collect cash and deprive me of earning interest, when the reality is that the goods are not even in the warehouse!
    10-07-14 03:26 PM
    this whole passport thing is bs!!! first they said it was in stock, then came the backorder email which says no longer in stock. then charged my card but no news for two business days. basically they are trying to drive up marketing sales off us, take orders and collect cash and deprive me of earning interest, when the reality is that the goods are not even in the warehouse!
    Your card was charged? Mine is still pending and got the backorder email after I ordered through the buy now button. Didn't have to click in the number box.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 03:31 PM
    So no package for me yet, FedEx says only a shipping label created and hasn't made it through the depot, digital river says it has been shipped.

Only solution is to check at 9:30 and see if the status is updated. FedEx wont send it to another location or a FedEx location until a delivery attempt is made and I'm not around for the next few days. So I guess I'm still going to be without a phone.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-07-14 03:38 PM
    Called FedEx, no packages have been shipped to me yet.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-07-14 04:01 PM
    Fed Ex driver won"t be in my area again today but I can go pick up the package at their depot at 6:00pm Central.

And I will.
    10-07-14 04:07 PM
1,654 ... 4546474849 ...