Just spoke with DR customer service...Passport ordered at full price is still on backorder. The second Passport I ordered at the VIP price is showing as complete on their screen. I told them I never received a tracking number. The rep said they didn't see one as well, lol. Now they are escalating the matter to another department that will take up to 3days! What a joke!
    10-07-14 11:06 AM
    Yes by fedex and has tracking number. I am in toronto
    Ordered non vip version

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:10 AM
    What price does your return labels/receipt say?
    10-07-14 11:15 AM
    Still nothing. Ordered 11pm CST 10/3 in US. I got my order confirmation and DR said they should start shipping yesterday, but still no shipping info.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:20 AM
    Nothing for me yet either.... ordered at 3PM PDT 10/3. Haven't contacted DR yet, but I'm getting tempted. Charge still shows as pending on my banking website.
    10-07-14 11:22 AM
    Nice. Glad for you. Now if only the Passports could make their way to Ottawa. Have not received a tracking number but I'm hoping to be one of them who gets the phone before the tracking number.

I also have the non VIP version, so regular with coupon. The charge to my credit card is Cdn dollars
    10-07-14 11:22 AM
    Nice. Glad for you. Now if only the Passports could make their way to Ottawa. Have not received a tracking number but I'm hoping to be one of them who gets the phone before the tracking number.

I also have the non VIP version, so regular with coupon. The charge to my credit card is Cdn dollars
    10-07-14 11:23 AM
    Yes by fedex and has tracking number. I am in toronto
    Ordered non vip version

Posted via CB10
    You have to call them and ask for an adjustment, I read of another person that for a partial refund.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-07-14 11:24 AM
    Just picked mine up from FedEx, I'm in the States. The invoice in the packaging said the price was 699.99, but I did order with the coupon for 449. Card was only charged for that amount as well
    joewoo and bungaboy like this.
    10-07-14 11:30 AM
    I got a cancellation email with a different order than the order I placed.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    Me too
    Called DR and correct order is still a go
    No shipping info yet
    Awaiting VIP in US

STA 100-3 10.3.1.396
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-07-14 11:40 AM
    Just received mine........hard case only.......but where's my VIP Passport???
    Credit card charged CAD$592.40 by DRG*BLACKBERRY LUXEMBOURG for entire order VIP Passport+Hard case.
    Finger cross..
    10-07-14 11:40 AM
    Just spoke with DR customer service...Passport ordered at full price is still on backorder. The second Passport I ordered at the VIP price is showing as complete on their screen. I told them I never received a tracking number. The rep said they didn't see one as well, lol. Now they are escalating the matter to another department that will take up to 3days! What a joke!
    Same here
    Oh well
    Z30 still working well
    But I would like to see the PP soon

STA 100-3 10.3.1.396
    10-07-14 11:41 AM
    that few hundreds are very likely thousands, as the coupon was all over the internet, not just this forum. blackberry doesnt even ship here... official launch date is sometime in november here. so even if theres such next time, i still wouldnt get it anyway. and im paying premium, $850+shipping price. you wouldnt even have paid that much even if you would have ordered for full price lmao.
    The coupon was meant for BlackBerry accessories and it was a huge oversight and mess up on their part.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:43 AM
    Mine is due to be delivered today, FedEx truck generally comes at 1 est, I can't wait. I'm like a kid on a candy store.

10-07-14 11:43 AM
    Mine is due to be delivered today, FedEx truck generally comes at 1 est, I can't wait. I'm like a kid on a candy store.

That's crazy! Congrats!

I think you ordered after I did as well. Did you order the VIP version or the regular version? backorder email?
    10-07-14 11:46 AM
    I bumped into the FedEx guy at work. He checked his handheld for any deliveries for me. He had none. Great. Thanks DR!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:47 AM
    "Boxed Shipment" status here...for the last few days...coupon price.

Ordered at 3pm pst on 10/03/14...card charged.

Received second email on 10/04 at 8:30am pst.

Received third (out of stock) email on 10/04 at 10am pst.

On a positive note...I did receive a Tracking Number for my Black Hard Case! Woohoo!!

I'm in So Cal in case that matters.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:49 AM
    Just received mine........hard case only.......but where's my VIP Passport???
    Credit card charged CAD$592.40 by DRG*BLACKBERRY LUXEMBOURG for entire order VIP Passport+Hard case.
    Finger cross..
    Exact same thing here except I had two cases. In doing the math the $592.40 was the cost of the phone without the cases.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:50 AM
    My non-VIP device arrived just now.

Paid $607 CAD

Ordered it on Friday around 6PM.

I received the shipping confirmation this morning sometime in the middle of the night.

It was shipped to Markham, ON

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-07-14 12:00 PM

Paid $607 CAD

I received the shipping confirmation this morning sometime in the middle of the night.

Posted via CB10
    Nice man glad you got it.!

I just don't understand how digital driver is shipping out these passports..i ordered mine 3hrs before you and I still haven't gotten a tracking number :/

I live in Scarborough, ON

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-07-14 12:02 PM

Paid $607 CAD

Posted via CB10
    Congrats enjoy it! You ordered about 30 mins before me and I got the out of stock email.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 12:03 PM
    Exact same thing here except I had two cases. In doing the math the $592.40 was the cost of the phone without the cases.

Posted via CB10
    Received an email this morning says Case is out on delivery and credit card charged $34, but they actually charged full amount of $592.40.
    10-07-14 12:04 PM
    Given the amount of ******** and complaining (ie. time-wasting) some of you folks are causing, I wouldn't be surprised if Digital River says fack it and just start shipping out - no questions asked.

This is getting absurd.
    10-07-14 12:05 PM
    Nice man glad you got it.!

I just don't understand how digital driver is shipping out these passports..i ordered mine 3hrs before you and I still haven't gotten a tracking number :/

I live in Scarborough, ON

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    How was the Passport shipped to you? Canada Post? I called DR and they said it should have shipped but then said no tracking number was assigned to my order...lol. Said they would escalate the matter to another dept. Guess ill have to wait it out...oh and they already charged my CC.
    10-07-14 12:09 PM
    How was the Passport shipped to you? Canada Post? I called DR and they said it should have shipped but then said no tracking number was assigned to my order...lol. Said they would escalate the matter to another dept. Guess ill have to wait it out...oh and they already charged my CC.
    Shipping is via FedEx as far as I know
    10-07-14 12:09 PM
1,654 ... 4344454647 ...