where do you guys even see your order status? I don't see it on the findmyorder website
    10-07-14 09:53 AM
    Jus got mine from fedex... non vip ordered on fri
    10-07-14 09:55 AM
    I also got some strange cancellation email for a Passport under a different order # then the one I received a confirmation for. As of now though paypal has completed and my credit card has been charge but it still says 'other' under my order status. Now that they charged my CC i'm fully expecting my passport so time to play the waiting game!

I call CS regarding my order and like others have said they were totally clueless other then saying my order was completed but they had no clue as to when I would get any tracking or when it would ship.

Reminds of the the playbook fire sale from a few years ago......same mess happened then too lol.....but in the end I received both playbooks without any issue

Oh and I ordered the VIP...
    10-07-14 09:59 AM
    where do you guys even see your order status? I don't see it on the findmyorder website
    Put your order and password on findmyorder.com - if you dont see it, then maybe it was cancelled... I am assuming you ordered the VIP one?
    10-07-14 10:00 AM
    Have you checked your credit card or Paypal statement...do that because you're not the first to get a cancellation email only to find out you've been charged correctly and your stuff is on its way...hope it's a happy outcome!
    Posted via CB10
    Yea, I checked and my paypal order was refunded, hence why I called to confirm because they never said anything otherwise.

When ordering originally, I got 'order submitted' and 'receipt' email.
    10-07-14 10:01 AM
    How many people actually were able to have the coupon applied and received the passport (with the discount)?

I've been getting the run-around from shopblackberry for the last few days, with no status whatsoever on my order. (just got the order submitted and confirmed emails on and that is all. it is completely blank of any information on status when I go to findmyorder.com). The customer service agents are also not all giving the same information. The first lady I spoke to simply asked me to provide web urls/screenshots showing the coupon code and that it was for the passport (as written on CB and other sites) when I asked to verify the price while another I spoke to said they don't provide coupons, only BlackBerry does, then told me, after checking, the coupon is only for accessories and will only be for those who purchased accessories and will be applied to those costs only, not the phone and that NO ONE is getting a discounted Passport.

Now, I don't see an issue with that if it's a mistake and they have to cancel the orders or charge full price, because the phone was just released, but if they ARE sending out phones with the discounted price to some people and also partially refunding some who did call in (without verifying urls, etc), then that is not right that they aren't honoring the price/coupon to others ordering within the same time period.

Also, they are being very odd when I ask them what their return policy is... I'm not paying more for the phone when I can get it for close to $150 less in the US (buying outright, not buying from someone else, before anyone says I'm taking money away from blackberry or not willing to pay full price, etc), so, the deal was perfect for me, as it would come to even less than me getting it in the US (about $50 less) without having to wait or make the trip. For return policy, some of the agents claim to "not know" etc, etc. All I wanted to know is if there is a restocking fee and/or what the conditions are (e.g., completely unopened package, opened but not used, less than 15 min talk time, etc etc, etc). Anyone have to deal with them on this?
    10-07-14 10:02 AM
    Received my coupon passport in canada just now

Posted via CB10
    spiculated, bungaboy and boilerkim like this.
    10-07-14 10:10 AM
    I ordered Two Passports last Friday on the Canadian ShopBB site. One at full price the second with the VIP price. Received emails confirming both. Now Im checking on the findyourorder.com and only my Vip Passport is showing up. Not sure where the full price PPT went. No confirmation on shipping either...what a mess. Would calling DR help...or would that be pointless? Just want my PPT don't really care about the pricing anymore.
    10-07-14 10:11 AM
    Hmm, seems like people that are reporting cancelled orders are the ones that ordered VIP version. Finger crossed that I receive my non-VIP one soon. I'm too afraid to call Shop BB CS LOL, don't want to hear bad news.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:13 AM
    I ordered both then canceled the nonvip. Stupid.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-07-14 10:15 AM
    Ordered two passports, the first I ordered normal price then after seeing the coupon I tried to cancel (fail) and eventually ordered a second. The second one I ordered is ready for pickup however the first went on backorder...

Since I'm returning the full price one anyway, I don't care about shipping but I am pretty confused about the whole thing lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:15 AM
    I got a cancellation email with a different order than the order I placed.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    Just a guess, but if they ran out of VIP, they may just be shipping a regular plus the accessories on a new order. We will know soon enough.
    10-07-14 10:17 AM
    hmmm, looks like they may be canceling them as I no longer see a pending charge on my card... no email though or anything
    Did you order the VIP version?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:17 AM
    Again, one has to think if you've been charged for the goods you'll be getting them...as mentioned, the Dig Riv customer service folks are generally not very helpful..seems a systems change is in order there. Having said that, it appears a handful of orders have been canceled - hopefully isolated incidents! I'd only be really concerned if they were taking our $ and delivering nothing.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:19 AM
    That's exactly the same situation as me. However the coupon order is still sitting on the BB site with no order status. What a complete mess. Im in Toronto so not sure if Canadian and American orders are being dealt with separately. I just want my Passport...hehehe
    10-07-14 10:21 AM
    Just received my Passport......cases...one white and one black. No phone...
    10-07-14 10:21 AM
    Just received my Passport......cases...one white and one black. No phone...
    Are you gonna give them a call to see what's up? Pretty sure I'm in the same boat as you. Scheduled delivery for tomorrow probably for cases only.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:45 AM
    Same here, I was able to see the pending charge earlier. I guess we'll find out soon. It doesn't look like there are widespread cancels either, so maybe you're right and it's moving from pending.
    Spoke to my credit card company - they see it as still pending and they mentioned that the online only shows ~3days, while in their system they can see it for ~7days... so nothing really has changed at this point. let the waiting continue...

N
    10-07-14 10:47 AM
    Are you gonna give them a call to see what's up? Pretty sure I'm in the same boat as you. Scheduled delivery for tomorrow probably for cases only.

Posted via CB10
    Eventually...i'll post what they tell me

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:51 AM
    Seems like they charged 607 USD to my credit card rather than CAD, anyone know how to fix that?

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141007_110658.png  
    10-07-14 10:54 AM
    Seems like they charged 607 USD to my credit card rather than CAD, anyone know how to fix that?

Posted via CB10
    Which site did you order from, Canadian or American? If it was Canadian, you will have to call the support number and ask for an adjustment.
    10-07-14 10:59 AM
    Which site did you order from, Canadian or American? If it was Canadian, you will have to call the support number and ask for an adjustment.
    I ordered from cad site, that's why the total came to 607 cad.have people asked for adjustments and have it work?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:00 AM
    I ordered from cad site, that's why the total came to 607 cad.have people asked for adjustments and have it work?

Posted via CB10
    You will just have to call them.

There have been a couple odd posts and my guess is Digital River is using all their resources around the world to deal with the orders and mistakes may be made.
    10-07-14 11:02 AM
    it was a mistake that should have never been honoured, just as the UK EUR currency bug shouldnt have been honoured... if you buy something for $700 then an hour later thousands of people get it for $470, will you accept that and move on?
    It's not 700$ BTW, it's 599$.

And you have to understand that in countries like the US and Canada, there is what they call "correct pricing" laws... basically a retailer that advertise at a price has to sell that that price if it's at the consumers advantage.

So BlackBerry is doing the right thing to honour those coupons.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:02 AM
    Received my coupon passport in canada just now

Posted via CB10
    How was it delivered? FedEx or Canada Post and did you have a tracking number? You in Toronto?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:06 AM
1,654 ... 4243444546 ...