He doesn't want to blame DR.... he wants to blame BlackBerry... if he rationalize DR making the mistake, then he has no target to get mad at except himself... his ego doesn't want to take the hit so it's protecting itself by conjuring up a conspiracy of BlackBerry selling at half price specifically to **** off people who bought early cuz that's what you do to long time BlackBerry customers................
    shopbb is the OFFICIAL blackberry store. noone gives a flying **** who runs it. and i guess you are mad because you are one of those who have knowingly used a coupon that was totally not for the passport and now you are claiming how you deserve to get your $470 passport
    10-07-14 08:46 AM
    Same situtation for me. CC was charged for an amount that is about $50 less than what is on my invoice and only got shipping confirmation for a Hard shell case. This is confusing........
    I'll update soon. Package is on the truck and out for delivery. My location is very close to the facility at Don Mills so should have it by lunch at the latest. I should add that on the Order Status page it shows as "Order Complete".
    Last edited by scottybonus7; 10-07-14 at 08:51 AM. Reason: add details
    10-07-14 08:50 AM
    He doesn't want to blame DR.... he wants to blame BlackBerry... if he rationalize DR making the mistake, then he has no target to get mad at except himself... his ego doesn't want to take the hit so it's protecting itself by conjuring up a conspiracy of BlackBerry selling at half price specifically to **** off people who bought early cuz that's what you do to long time BlackBerry customers................
    shopbb is the OFFICIAL blackberry store. noone gives a flying **** who runs it. and i guess you are mad because you are one of those who have knowingly used a coupon that was totally not for the passport and now you are claiming how you deserve to get your $470 passport
    Y'all really need to take a chill.
    10-07-14 08:57 AM
    Y'all really need to take a chill.
    Noo.. I'm fine.. cept for constantly hearing his ******** and moaning... he needs to chill.. I'm trying to point him to that direction... but I can see its a loss and i'll just put him on ignore
    dejanh, spiculated and aziandevil like this.
    10-07-14 09:02 AM
    Me too...see post after yours. Was your CC charge for the full amount? Mine was sitting as "pre-authorized" but has posted now for an amount that doesn't match anything. Also has DGR Luxembourg in the description. I'm confused!
    I am also in Kitchener. Does it not make sense they they could have a walk up retail location right there in BB world Waterloo?? Enjoy the new device, I love mine!!!
    Mine is definitely just the hard case.

The shipping info says:
    Weight 0.6 lbs / 0.27 kgs
    10-07-14 09:03 AM
    I'll update soon. Package is on the truck and out for delivery. My location is very close to the facility at Don Mills so should have it by lunch at the latest. I should add that on the Order Status page it shows as "Order Complete".
    Looks like our passports are on the same truck. Mine says on truck for deliver too, I live by Leslie and steeles, cant wait till I get home today!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:05 AM
    Hey all...same stuff here - got a shipping notification that the hard case was shipped but not the Passport...I called Dig Riv and they have confirmed that the order is complete and the Passport is on its way too. My cc has been charged the full amount (actually slightly less?) so all appears good. My order was placed Saturday am with confirmation shortly after the order. The system is a bit disorganized for sure and I suspect it's because the VIP units _may_ be coming from somewhere other than Dig Riv themselves. Seems those that ordered regular PP units have received shipment notifications as normal. I will report back when I receive the shipment(s). I think we should all take a breathe, realize life ain't perfect and eagerly anticipate receiving our Passports (I guess I can wait patiently as I already have my own )! We can also all hope Dig Riv and BlackBerry learn from this and sort out the online delivery system quickly.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:09 AM
    As soon as someone gets the VIP unit please let us know if there are any differences.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-07-14 09:12 AM
    After reading this forum I called Digital River today to get an update.

Unfortunately, it's been cancelled I ordered from Canadian site on Fri. about 9:30pm for VIP passport. They couldn't tell me why it was cancelled and after requesting an email , they sent one with order details and this:

"Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or the manufacturer, the following was canceled from your order."

Would have preferred a 'sorry, we messed up, please accept our apology', cause I could have ordered the regular when it was in stock. Ah well. Was a fun ride
    10-07-14 09:19 AM
    As soon as someone gets the VIP unit please let us know if there are any differences.

I second that.
    10-07-14 09:20 AM

Unfortunately, it's been cancelled I ordered from Canadian site on Fri. about 9:30pm for VIP passport. They couldn't tell me why it was cancelled and after requesting an email , they sent one with order details and this:

"Thank you for ordering from BlackBerry US. At your request, or at the request of the fulfiller and/or the manufacturer, the following was canceled from your order."

Would have preferred a 'sorry, we messed up, please accept our apology', cause I could have ordered the regular when it was in stock. Ah well. Was a fun ride
    That's too bad. Sorry to hear it. My wife and I were just talking how BlackBerry seems to be playing round robin with these orders. Get some out and not others, and people won't complain because for every person that doesn't get one, somebody will get one. Confusion is the name of the game.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:25 AM

What was yours saying on the findmyorder site when you looked up your order number?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:26 AM
    I got a cancellation email with a different order than the order I placed.

Founder and fearless leader of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-07-14 09:27 AM
    What was yours saying on the findmyorder site when you looked up your order number?

Posted via CB10
    It couldn't find my order number when I looked it up on findmyorder.
    10-07-14 09:35 AM
    In wondering if there was an issue with the original order. Did you ever get a confirmation email and a charge to your account?

10-07-14 09:37 AM
    hmmm, looks like they may be canceling them as I no longer see a pending charge on my card... no email though or anything
    10-07-14 09:40 AM
    My phone has arrived! My mom received it, too bad I am not home yet

Posted via CB10
    nomi1978 and swishhh like this.
    when I look it up on find my order, I see the order still... so dunno what to say, other than stay tuned.
    The charge on my card has gone through, so I am fully expecting the phone.
    10-07-14 09:42 AM
    Have you checked your credit card or Paypal statement...do that because you're not the first to get a cancellation email only to find out you've been charged correctly and your stuff is on its way...hope it's a happy outcome!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:45 AM
    my available balance is still reduced by the exact amount of the order, so either its just hasnt updated to reflect that it was cancelled or it is moving from Authorization to posting... Was able to see the charge pending this morn
    10-07-14 09:45 AM
    My phone has arrived! My mom received it, too bad I am not home yet

Posted via CB10
    Awesome...did you order a regular or VIP unit?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:46 AM
    Awesome...did you order a regular or VIP unit?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Posted via CB10
    Oh I got regular, the vip sounded fishy, so I went for commoner

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:49 AM
    my available balance is still reduced by the exact amount of the order, so either its just hasnt updated to reflect that it was cancelled or it is moving from Authorization to posting... Was able to see the charge pending this morn
    Same here, I was able to see the pending charge earlier. I guess we'll find out soon. It doesn't look like there are widespread cancels either, so maybe you're right and it's moving from pending.
    10-07-14 09:49 AM
    Oh I got regular, the vip sounded fishy, so I went for commoner

Posted via CB10
    Wise lad.
    10-07-14 09:50 AM
1,654 ... 4142434445 ...