Ordered regularly passport from canada, got shipping confirmation and tracking..
    It's already in mississauga and sorting, so should get it today in toronto! Ordered With coupon friday night

Posted via CB10
    Nice when did u receive the email? Does someone need to be home for delivery and if not what happens??

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:33 AM
    Don't worry your tracking number is on the box. So you will get the tracking number when you actually get the phone. Seriously this is what they told me the first time I ordered from them.

Posted via CB10
    phew... I was worried that when I receive the phone the tracking number wont be on the label... Appreciate you alleviating my concern. thanks
    10-07-14 06:35 AM
    Just spoke to DR... he told me that since it was in stock yesterday (Oct 6), it means that they are processing my order and shipping it to the shipper and hopefully I will receive a tracking # in the next few days... Guy was clueless - they need a script of what made up story to tell people, when they just dont know, at least it will be consistent.
    10-07-14 06:37 AM
    Nice when did u receive the email? Does someone need to be home for delivery and if not what happens??

Posted via CB10
    Got the email at about 2am while I was sleeping. Not sure what happens if no one is home. My mom will be home to receive it for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:39 AM
    Alright, I can officially confirm that two VIP Passports are on the way for my wife and I. My credit card account has just had the payment debit posted, which I confirmed with my credit card provider. I also confirmed with Digital River that the order in their system has been marked as completed. I have been reassured by both parties that this means that the transaction has closed and that goods are on the way. Digital River created a ticket for me to get the tracking update, but I have a feeling I am going to have the devices before I get the tracking #s.

This is now the first known instance that I can say where the VIP Passport order has actually fully gone through. I just hope that they are actually the VIP devices

For everyone's info, the order was placed at approximately 22:00 PST on October 3rd via Shop BlackBerry Canada. I used the coupon and received 25% off of two BlackBerry Passport VIP devices.
    Well, I checked my VISA account and the amount was posted overnight as it wasn't there yesterday. Order status online still shows 'Completed' as it has since at least Sunday and 'Other' where the tracking info should be.

I ordered the VIP version 11pm EST on Saturday night on the CDN site. Now the question becomes when it will show up (Ottawa) so I can make sure I'm around as I likely wont get the tracking info before it is delivered. (I've ordered a z10 and z30 from them and I got the tracking information email after it was delivered both times).

On the plus side, when I told a friend of mine I had ordered a Passport, not only was he jealous :-) but he also said he would buy my Z30 off of me (to upgrade his 9900) so that will offset the cost of the Passport if I keep it.
    Last edited by Fr3lncr; 10-07-14 at 07:01 AM.
    10-07-14 06:49 AM
    I was on backorder and could not view my order details for a couple of days.Seemed like the kiss of death. Now I can so I am still in it
    10-07-14 06:53 AM
    I don't mean to troll you guys but.... woo-hoo!

(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141007_075246.png

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:56 AM

EDIT: Oh, BTW, both the US and CDN site currently show the Passport in stock @ 7:50 AM EST. Still no sign of the VIP version any more.
    Check again, on the order page it says "In Stock", but add it to your cart. You get the out of stock error page.
    10-07-14 06:56 AM
    I don't mean to troll you guys but.... woo-hoo!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141007_075246.png 
Views:	859 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	303813

Posted via CB10
    Seriously jealous right now!!!
    10-07-14 06:58 AM
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141007_073758.png

Mine in ssauga too! Lots of passports in missisuaga today

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll likes this.
    10-07-14 06:59 AM
    FYI got shipping notification for a non-vip passport - Toronto, Canada!

Attachment 303797
    That's awesome man. When did you place your order??

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:59 AM
    Agreed...very few got to take advantage of the screw up by DR - I don?t think it correct to hold BlackBerry at fault for the screw up or the fact that they're honoring it as somehow degrading the Passport or its intrinsic value. Just look at the demand - it's doing extremely well. Get your Passport and be happy - I paid more for the one I'm holding right now and am thrilled with it.

Posted via CB10
    They may have made a decision to suck it up. There is an upside to this. Many of the buyers like me are android users so they may just win back some customers. Also, honoring the deal may not be a loss to them. They are selling them for 599 so have to think there is a hefty profit built in. The discounted price may result in less profot or slight loss for a handful of units in the scheme of things.
    homer1475 likes this.
    10-07-14 07:00 AM
    Check again, on the order page it says "In Stock", but add it to your cart. You get the out of stock error page.
    I didn't bother clicking through the link. They really need to get their system updated.
    10-07-14 07:01 AM
    I got shipping confirmation for the hard case but it seems they haven't shipped my passport........

Wtf....send me a hard case with no Passport??

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:07 AM
    Interesting development for me. Received shipping email with a tracking number but it only shows that for the two cases I ordered and not the Passport. On my order page it shows the tracking under the cases but not the phone. The original cost of the order for all three was $667 Canadian now my CC shows a charge has gone through for $592...tracking shows in Mississauga so find out soon enough if I have two very expensive cases. anyone else order a phone and accessories and see something similar?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:09 AM
    I didn't bother clicking through the link. They really need to get their system updated.
    I think we all broke their site, with checking on the status of our orders. They are having ShockWave Script errors, and I'm sure that's why their site is not allowing the tracking #'s to show up.
    10-07-14 07:10 AM
    I got shipping confirmation for the hard case but it seems they haven't shipped my passport........

Posted via CB10
    They probably come from different fulfillment centers. My guess is the phone is a dedicated system run by Fedex where not just Digital River orders are processed, but probably all Passport orders are processed even those going to the carriers.
    10-07-14 07:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Me too...see post after yours. Was your CC charge for the full amount? Mine was sitting as "pre-authorized" but has posted now for an amount that doesn't match anything. Also has DGR Luxembourg in the description. I'm confused!
    10-07-14 07:14 AM
    I'm patiently waiting...hoping to get shipping confirmation soon. I ordered the regular Passport at 7:30 PM Friday. Got order confirmation email at 10:41 PM Friday and backorder email at 11:39 PM Friday.
    I'm in Kitchener, Ontario. BlackBerry is just down the road from me...that should mean preferential treatment LOL!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:18 AM
    Me too...see post after yours. Was your CC charge for the full amount? Mine was sitting as "pre-authorized" but has posted now for an amount that doesn't match anything. Also has DGR Luxembourg in the description. I'm confused!
    Same situtation for me. CC was charged for an amount that is about $50 less than what is on my invoice and only got shipping confirmation for a Hard shell case. This is confusing........
    10-07-14 07:38 AM
    FYI, I ordered the non-VIP.

It will arrive today

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:47 AM
    I'm patiently waiting...hoping to get shipping confirmation soon. I ordered the regular Passport at 7:30 PM Friday. Got order confirmation email at 10:41 PM Friday and backorder email at 11:39 PM Friday.
    I'm in Kitchener, Ontario. BlackBerry is just down the road from me...that should mean preferential treatment LOL!

Posted via CB10
    I am also in Kitchener. Does it not make sense they they could have a walk up retail location right there in BB world Waterloo?? Enjoy the new device, I love mine!!!
    10-07-14 07:48 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141007_073758.png 
Views:	920 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	303814

Mine in ssauga too! Lots of passports in missisuaga today

Posted via CB10
    Nice, mine was shipped before yours but only has an update of shipment information sent to Fedex at 1PM yesterday.

Delivery is due by 5pm today. I think FedEx comes in my area around noon. In my earlier post I said I wouldn't be home but I decided to call in sick. Hopefully the phone does arrive today or that is a big fail. LOL
    swishhh likes this.
    10-07-14 08:04 AM
    Nice, mine was shipped before yours but only has an update of shipment information sent to Fedex at 1PM yesterday.

Delivery is due by 5pm today. I think FedEx comes in my area around noon. In my earlier post I said I wouldn't be home but I decided to call in sick. Hopefully the phone does arrive today or that is a big fail. LOL
    Dedicated!

Posted via CB10
    hnguyen likes this.
    10-07-14 08:08 AM
    I am also in Kitchener. Does it not make sense they they could have a walk up retail location right there in BB world Waterloo?? Enjoy the new device, I love mine!!!
    It is a bit surprising they don't have a storefront, but I guess that is one more expense they are trying to avoid. Oh well.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 08:19 AM
1,654 ... 4041424344 ...