Yea FIFO. Not sure how updated their ordering system is. I signed up for an alert but when they came back in stock and I never got one. I just got lucky when it happened to show in stock when I checked. Obviously not the case.
    Yep FIFO generally is what should happen. I do hope that's what they are actually doing though lol.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-06-14 04:21 PM
    Canuck chickie here, ordered on Oct 3rd early afternoon, checked the order (last 4 digits 6635) today and it just says "Boxed Shipment". So, no idea when it's going to get shipped...hopefully today or tomorrow. *knocks on wood*
    10-06-14 04:25 PM
    Only 7 left guys..order Fast

(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-img_20141006_172407.png

10-06-14 04:26 PM
    Coupon code no longer works though What do they add them as they roll off the conveyor belt? Also, I guess those on back order don't get priority.
    Only 7 left guys..order Fast

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141006_172407.png 
Views:	1602 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	303665

10-06-14 04:33 PM
    Not since launch, but since the coupon saga, which was 3rd Oct my time.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Yeah and October 3rd is basically just 1 business day ago

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 04:40 PM
    I tried to get an adjustment done to my Passport purchase with the coupon, got the following response today

"Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

Thank you for your refund request. Please accept our apologies; however,
    the promotional code you provided is only for Blackberry accessories.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to match the price per your request."

.... that sucks

I just got the exact same e-mail. Now I'm just hoping that I get the VIP version I ordered using the promo code.
    10-06-14 04:43 PM
    I think all the orders end in 35 so that probably isn't the right way to count the position...

Posted via CB10
    About 6-7 hours after my initial order, I looked again to see if BBPP still avail and on coupon were still working....coupon no...vip was still in stock....

I then noticed my order number had increased by close to 34000 in count (went thru purchase process except final click)

so if all numbers end in 35 the 3 digits before that would indicate 340 or so orders were taken after my initial order and 6-7 hours later.

Dunno what to make of that ...just my observations.
    10-06-14 04:46 PM
    I don't know why you people think they won't honour the code. If they don't the BlackBerry twitter is going to blow up with complaints and the company would save face and give it to you for that price.

Founding member and EIC of the future Peevishlicio.us website
    10-06-14 04:48 PM
    I don't know why you people think they won't honour the code. If they don't the BlackBerry twitter is going to blow up with complaints and the company would save face and give it to you for that price.

Could it be they listen to trolls?
    10-06-14 05:02 PM
    I had placed two separate orders for the Passport with the Coupon Code (one for personal one for business under company) and both orders today got cancelled! Spoke to various reps at Digital River until I got a manager and they told me all the orders for 449 got voided because it was a "coding mistake" and they got Blackberry HQ pretty angry!!!
    10-06-14 05:03 PM
    If it means anything, my order confirmation arrived at around 11 am Saturday (ordered VIP Passport for Canada at 12:30 am).

I ordered a Z10 at about 11 pm last night and by 2 am received the back order notice.

So it would seem that the Passport is on the way while I'll have to wait for the black Z10 (it's a Christmas present anyways, unless I gift it before then) so it's not a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 05:03 PM
    I had placed two separate orders for the Passport with the Coupon Code (one for personal one for business under company) and both orders today got cancelled! Spoke to various reps at Digital River until I got a manager and they told me all the orders for 449 got voided because it was a "coding mistake" and they got Blackberry HQ pretty angry!!!
    Wow that sucks. I bought the VIP blackberry so I don't think they are going to cancel my $524 since it's not $449 ! Let's hope not ! Crosses fingers!
    Greg_b likes this.
    10-06-14 05:07 PM
    Fine. But you can't join Peevishlicious. And that's that.

I'd cry, but that would ruin my Cheerios.
    10-06-14 05:12 PM
    I'd cry, but that would ruin my Cheerios.
    You're a big, bad, wolf. Deal with it.

BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-06-14 05:13 PM
    Lets see if they cancel the orders for vip with coupon..
    10-06-14 05:42 PM
    Wow that sucks. I bought the VIP blackberry so I don't think they are going to cancel my $524 since it's not $449 ! Let's hope not ! Crosses fingers!
    Still hopeful since we haven't seen wide spread reports on cancellations. I did receive an aftermarket rubber case from fleabay today and from its size I really like the form factor of the PP. I am currently using the largest phone known to man: The Sony Z Ultra.
    10-06-14 06:01 PM
    I also called and they told me it's out of stock and don't know when it will be shipping. I hope you're right!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:03 PM
    I received my case from eBay as well today.. Ironically I ordered it a day after I ordered my passport!
    10-06-14 06:04 PM
    I received my case from eBay as well today.. Ironically I ordered it a day after I ordered my passport!
    Got a link to these cases I keep on seeing?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-06-14 06:06 PM
    Watch everyone receive their passports before their shipping confirmation
    10-06-14 06:12 PM
    Tried to post link didn't work.. But all you have to do is go to eBay and search for blackberry passport case... Some are from China, but got mine from California..
    zocster likes this.
    10-06-14 06:14 PM
    Watch everyone receive their passports before their shipping confirmation

That would be great.. But not holding my breath..
    Tried to post link didn't work.. But all you have to do is go to eBay and search for blackberry passport case... Some are from China, but got mine from California..
    Thanks mate

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    did you ever get any backorder email? At first I thought these orders would be cancelled but then people got shipping notifications so I became more hopeful.
    10-06-14 06:17 PM
    Did they email you a confirmation that it was cancelled? Cause lots of us got order confirmations... I think you're the first one that got cancelled

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:24 PM
1,654 ... 3637383940 ...