The site has removed the part that used to say orders will be shipped on October 6...
    still shows on the Canadian site.
    10-06-14 02:21 PM

Conf email 7:43PM 10/3
    Tracking 4:22PM 10/4
    Resilience likes this.
    10-06-14 02:24 PM
    I ordered the VIP edition as well as a slim port hdmi cable within the same order on Oct 4 and got an email with tracking this afternoon.... opened it up with excitement but unfortunately it was only for the slim port hdmi cable and not my passport

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 02:24 PM
    Just called DR and the rep was extremely difficult to understand, but she said backorders should start shipping today but did not tell me anything else. My order is still in the system good to go, so she said wait for shipping email.

Not much help, but I guess we just need more patience. I have little, very excited to get my hands on it!
    blkitr, swishhh and bungaboy like this.
    10-06-14 02:25 PM
    I got an email Friday from BB saying that it had shipped and my credit card would be charged. Using the tracking number, it indicates that the shipping information had been sent to FedEx but nothing else. My credit card has not been charged either.
    10-06-14 02:35 PM
    Honestly shopblackberry with its misinformation, one min it has a coupon and then next it doesn't. Some people getting their units without notifications or after others have ordered is pretty poorly ran.

Posted via CB10
    blame digital river for that , not blacbkerry.
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-06-14 02:38 PM
    Not much help, but I guess we just need more patience. I have little, very excited to get my hands on it!
    me too.
    10-06-14 02:41 PM
    My order ends in 7235 as well...

Ordered on Oct 4th at around 3am

VIP edition
    Mine is 7535 October 4 (2 PM gmt+2)

Seems lotsa orders that day

If you give us your time zone, we can estimate the rate of orders!

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    10-06-14 02:53 PM
    I still have to wait on a 3 day international FedEx before I get mine! Lol

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-06-14 02:57 PM
    I still have to wait on a 3 day international FedEx before I get mine! Lol

What if the mod who's getting it for you decides to keep it?

Founding member and EIC of the future Peevishlicio.us website
    10-06-14 03:08 PM
    What if the mod who's getting it for you decides to keep it?

Mods are like family, wouldn't be doing that sorta thing to each other, dooh!

BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-06-14 03:13 PM
    Mods are like family, wouldn't be doing that sorta thing to each other, dooh!

But what if?

10-06-14 03:16 PM
    But what if?

Tempting...

Would you like me to handle overseas shipping for you?
    10-06-14 03:41 PM
    I tried to get an adjustment done to my Passport purchase with the coupon, got the following response today

"Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

Thank you for your refund request. Please accept our apologies; however,
    the promotional code you provided is only for Blackberry accessories.
    Unfortunately, we are unable to match the price per your request."

.... that sucks
    lyricidal likes this.
    10-06-14 03:55 PM
    Tempting...

Would you like me to handle overseas shipping for you?
    Well not being a mod, I'm not part of your special family, so I wouldn't trust any of you. :l

10-06-14 03:59 PM
    I would check the shopberry US site again or very soon... apparantly I had a bunch unpaid for cuz paypal wasn't working and I got a lot of cancellation emails just now...
    10-06-14 04:00 PM
    I would check the shopberry US site again or very soon... apparantly I had a bunch unpaid for cuz paypal wasn't working and I got a lot of cancellation emails just now...
    Where did you see the unpaid amount? I paid with my credit card. I don't see any indication on the order or invoice of an unpaid amount.
    10-06-14 04:06 PM
    Well not being a mod, I'm not part of your special family, so I wouldn't trust any of you. :l

Somebody needs a hug.
    10-06-14 04:07 PM
    Somebody needs a hug.
    Actually I was hoping you'd sponsor me to me a mod.

bungaboy likes this.
    10-06-14 04:08 PM
    Where did you see the unpaid amount? I paid with my credit card. I don't see any indication on the order or invoice of an unpaid amount.
    I'm assuming they were sitting in my cart... so as DR cancels those unpaid for passports, they probably go back into inventory so stock at the US store might go up
    10-06-14 04:11 PM
    DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

First, I ordered the PP on launch day with back ordered status. Received shipping confirmation over a week later this Saturday and it is due to arrive here at home in Toronto before 1:30P today.

As soon as I saw this coupon post on Friday (Thanks OP) I ordered at the 25% discount around 6:30 and called Digital River to cancel the first order afterwards. They had no issues to do that for me and eventually cancellation did not go through because too deep in shipping process and email said I can refuse shipment or ship back for refund.

I want to enjoy this passport as soon as possible and I would say if the discounted passport does not get shipment today, I'm going to take the first regular priced one because I cannot wait any longer (I heart BB and Passport is the best thing since sliced bread)! I got confirmation email of the coupon'd PP at 7:24P on Friday and think it will process today for shipping because I did not get backordered email like many others.

I'm also wondering possibility to sell coupon one at regular price (with tax) on Kijiji completely unopened to have a win-win situation for someone in Toronto who wants the passport this week (obviously confirming delivery once I get the notification).

Any potential takers?
    I'd say post it right here in the CB Marketplace. I'd wager it wouldn't take long at all to move!
    10-06-14 04:13 PM
    Looks like the VIP link is still working:
    BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (US/Canada)

Even though the keyword search for "VIP" no longer takes you to that page:
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-capture.png

The keyword search for "VIP" was working yesterday morning. Not sure when it got "fixed"...

In any case, has anyone purchased a VIP phone WITHOUT the "25%" coupon code after 5:00AM on 10/4/2014 and has gotten shipment tracking information?

Just curious if they're handling the purchases WITH the 25% discount differently from those that did not use it.
    10-06-14 04:16 PM
    Actually I was hoping you'd sponsor me to me a mod.

I'm thinking that would require an act of G_d.
    10-06-14 04:18 PM
    Yea FIFO. Not sure how updated their ordering system is. I signed up for an alert but when they came back in stock and I never got one. I just got lucky when it happened to show in stock when I checked. Obviously not the case.
    if yours is 340 from that logic mine is 230 behind yours... same position... ordered 6pm EST, 10:48 confirm, 11:50 backorder... nothing since. Maybe we are giving them too much credit in this and the actual shipping doesnt proceed in a sequential order, as the order numbers imply. For efficiency purposes, they should have an algorithm that prioritizes the orders, based on a number of factors (destination, priority type, amount...etc). Would say that you will receive the tracking information before midnight tonight...

N
    10-06-14 04:19 PM
    I'm thinking that would require an act of G_d.
    Fine. But you can't join Peevishlicious. And that's that.

10-06-14 04:20 PM
1,654 ... 3536373839 ...