I ordered the VIP edition with the coupon, on 10/04/14 Saturday Morning at 1am and Order confirmation was received 8 hrs later.
    My credit card was charged yesterday (at what time I don't know) and I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Hopefully the shipping notice will be received later today!
    Was your card actually charged or is charge pending? I ordered on Friday 10/3 got confirmation than back order email, charge is still pending on my cc. No shipping email as of yet.
    10-06-14 09:42 AM
    Anyone else really hankering for these Passports??

I have not received shipping confirmation yet for neither my launch day Passport or my VIP Coupon code Passport..
    10-06-14 09:47 AM
    Digital river. I just wanna c my passport marked as shipped
    10-06-14 09:47 AM
    So since I have a regular priced PP arriving today, I called them to ask if they can apply the second coupon purchased on (waiting for shipping confirmation) on this PP instead. They told me they are still validating the coupon code and that they cannot guarantee it will be honored...They asked me to send email to them with coupon code and they would confirm validity. I think I'm going to assume this will not go through and open mine today! If the coupon does go through, I can ask them to return the second and apply refund on the first (hopefully). I'm not sending this first one back, not now, not EVER! Even if it may cost me an extra $200
    10-06-14 09:49 AM
    In one of the other threads a user posted that you may be able to call Digital River and if your order is time stamped during the period the coupon was valid, they may apply it for you.
    Makes sense, goood luck guys! Hope u all get discounts!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 10:05 AM
    My Paypal account was charged and now it shows the charge in my checking acct. but still no shipping email. :/ Maybe I will later today since I ordered so late at night.
    10-06-14 10:33 AM
    many people stated they didn't even get a shipping email until the phone arrived maybe that's what will happen. I am waiting until Wednesday. after waiting for Rogers for a week and no updates I can't take another week without a phone
    10-06-14 10:44 AM
    My order has been declined. Anyone successfully got their order through with the discount?
    10-06-14 11:23 AM
    My order has been declined. Anyone successfully got their order through with the discount?
    When did you first put your order?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:29 AM
    Care to elaborate? Your response is pretty vague. Did they send you an email saying it has been declined?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:33 AM
    Yea can you be more specific. Did it get cancelled because you used the promo code?

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-06-14 11:37 AM
    Any new coupon code?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:37 AM
    Any new coupon code?

Posted via CB10
    For the Passport? I highly doubt it.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-06-14 11:39 AM
    I just phoned all the way from New Zealand, I been told that it is NOT going to be cancelled lol. I have her word apparently.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-06-14 11:42 AM
    The suspense is killing me! I'm fine with however this ends up shaking out, but I just want to know for sure, and soon, whether we are getting them or not. I feel like my weekend was consumed by 'coupongate' and I would prefer if the rest of the week wasn't as well. :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 11:49 AM
    Was your card actually charged or is charge pending? I ordered on Friday 10/3 got confirmation than back order email, charge is still pending on my cc. No shipping email as of yet.
    I checked it this morning before I posted and said that it showed charged yesterday in my original post
    blkitr likes this.
    10-06-14 11:51 AM
    Still no shipping confirmation, no word on anything yet. This suspense has me on the edge of my seat I just want the shipping confirmation!

Posted via CB10
    blkitr likes this.
    10-06-14 11:58 AM
    I just phoned all the way from New Zealand, I been told that it is NOT going to be cancelled lol. I have her word apparently.

Yay!!
    10-06-14 12:02 PM
    Oh I forgot to mention that I did not ever get a back order email, if that clarifies it for you.
    blkitr likes this.
    10-06-14 12:03 PM
    Am I reading some of these posts right..... nobody has received a passport since launch from this site?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 12:05 PM
    My card is charge pending still, there is no name as to who took the money, if charged, it would have a reference next to amount.

10-06-14 12:05 PM
    Am I reading some of these posts right..... nobody has received a passport since launch from this site?

Posted via CB10
    Not since launch, but since the coupon saga, which was 3rd Oct my time.

10-06-14 12:07 PM
    My card is charge pending still, there is no name as to who took the money, if charged, it would have a reference next to amount.

I received two SMS messages from my bank shortly after ordering on Friday afternoon PDT. One was to indicate an authorization from DIGITAL RIVER, and then immediately after that I received the second SMS indicating a transaction had occurred outside Canada.

My CC statement doesn't show it on the online, but my available credit is reduced by the same amount.

edited: not enough coffee for proper spelling and grammar
    10-06-14 12:13 PM
    I received two SMS messages from my bank shortly after ordering on Friday afternoon PDT. One was to indicate an authorization from DIGITAL RIVER, and then immediately after that I received the second SMS indicating a transaction had occurred outside Canada.

My CC statement doesn't show it on the online, but my available credit is reduced by the same amount.

edited: not enough coffee for proper spelling and grammar
    Yep definitely money has been 'reduced' but until the process is completed, I don't think it can be called a charge lol.
    10-06-14 12:17 PM
    You really ought to specify how it was "declined", what was the justification, and when it happened. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 12:43 PM
1,654 ... 3233343536 ...