I got the exact same email when i asked them to add the coupon code. Not sure how to answer the question they're asking.
    I believe the coupon came from here:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/shopblackberry.com

Also, it was posted in this article on Crackberry News:

BlackBerry Passport once again in stock on Shop BlackBerry! | CrackBerry.com

Edit: AND.....I posted the wrong link for coupon code that people have been using...this is the correct one (actually they're the exact same coupon. Doh! lol)

http://couponfollow.com/code/details/2269521
    Last edited by SharonRD; 10-04-14 at 08:17 PM.
    Anilu7 and aminrajabi like this.
    10-04-14 08:06 PM
    I believe the coupon came from here:

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/shopblackberry.com

Also, it was posted in this article on Crackberry News:

BlackBerry Passport once again in stock on Shop BlackBerry! | CrackBerry.com

And
    And what? The suspense is killing me.

Posted via CB10
    SharonRD and AnimalPak200 like this.
    10-04-14 08:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahahahahahahaha
    10-04-14 08:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol! I just noticed the "And" Was probably from copy/pasting. Off to edit...
    10-04-14 08:12 PM
    I know a little off topic but does anybody know when we will have the current sales figures for the passport?

Will there be a 30 day update?
    10-04-14 08:59 PM
    I know a little off topic but does anybody know when we will have the current sales figures for the passport?

Will there be a 30 day update?
    Probably nothing solid til end of quarter if we get something at all. Note the Z3 was not mentioned last time. With the Passport we may get milestones (500k, 1 mil, etc)
    10-04-14 09:04 PM
    Does Foxconn have a factory in Mexico? Because that is where the passport is made.

Foxconn does have a factory in the US (Harrisburg, PA area actually) but I am not sure if they have ramped up for anything major in the US yet as the announcement was made less than a year ago.

Posted via CB10
    Foxconn has a manufacturing plant in Mexico.

Foxconn has a facility in San Jer�nimo, Chihuahua that assembles computers,[42] and two facilities in Ju�rez � a former Motorola production base that manufactures mobile phones,[43] and a set-top box factory acquired from Cisco Systems.[44] LCD televisions are also made in the country by Foxconn in a plant acquired from Sony.[45]
    Brit6 likes this.
    10-04-14 09:14 PM
    Probably nothing solid til end of quarter if we get something at all. Note the Z3 was not mentioned last time. With the Passport we may get milestones (500k, 1 mil, etc)
    Yeah, you are right. Milestones may be mentioned instead of calendar updates. Looking forward to it. Somebody mentioned that they sold 200 or so with this promotion, given the loophole way of figuring out left "in stock" amount. - still can't believe it's that little given the demand of this phone, even judging from this forum alone.
    10-04-14 09:15 PM
    Yeah, you are right. Milestones may be mentioned instead of calendar updates. Looking forward to it. Somebody mentioned that they sold 200 or so with this promotion, given the loophole way of figuring out left "in stock" amount. - still can't believe it's that little given the demand of this phone, even judging from this forum alone.
    Agreed, but I believe the idea was after the 1 million Z10 write off, to underproduce. Moreover, it's meant as a niche device so the expectations were probably really low. I'm sure the 200000 was a shock to them as funny as that seems.
    10-04-14 09:25 PM
    Just got my shipping confirmation! Once again, I ordered yesterday at 6:02pm on the US BlackBerry site for the regular Passport. I got my order confirmation email at 7:43pm.
    How did you manage to order yesterday?? All I saw on the US BlackBerry site these past few days, was a message box to leave my email to be informed once more were available !!

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Z10
    10-04-14 09:28 PM
    How did you manage to order yesterday?? All I saw on the US BlackBerry site these past few days, was a message box to leave my email to be informed once more were available !!

They became available to order around 4pm est yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    Norg likes this.
    10-04-14 09:44 PM
    are the orders shipped through FedEx or UPS
    10-04-14 11:29 PM
    are the orders shipped through FedEx or UPS
    Federal Express

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 11:32 PM
    They became available to order around 4pm est yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    Cool and Thanks !!

10-04-14 11:40 PM
    Federal Express

Posted via CB10
    Anyone know how long it takes to ship from their warehouse in the US to toronto?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 11:55 PM
    Waiting for new code!! Not willing to pay premium price atm
    10-05-14 12:03 AM
    Waiting for new code!! Not willing to pay premium price atm
    couldn't mak eup my mind....and window closed... Also waiting for a new code
    10-05-14 12:05 AM
    Anyone know how long it takes to ship from their warehouse in the US to toronto?

Posted via CB10
    I ordered the slimport adaptors for the passport from shop Blackberry . Placed the order Tuesday. They shipped the order on Wednesday and I received it Friday through FedEx.

Based on that I wouldn't imagine the passport much more than that for transit time.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 12:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    I do. I know the answer, I will help.

2 days.

Founding member and current Whip of the Peevishlicious Crew
    10-05-14 12:47 AM
    Did anybody who ordered the VIP version get a shipping confirmation?
    10-05-14 01:46 AM
    No shipment confirmations on my end. I'm still waiting. Definitely have concerns that it may not pan out.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 01:52 AM
    No Shipping confirmation yet. It's been 30 hours since ordering.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 02:08 AM
    Emailed them to cancel the one i ordered by mistake off the usa website and they told me it already shipped and just refuse it at the door. Ordered at 11pm on the 3rd
    10-05-14 02:13 AM
    No Shipping confirmation yet. It's been 30 hours since ordering.

Posted via CB10
    I have recieved my invoice but no shipping confirmation yet. But mind you it was Saturday afternoon, so a shipping confirmation might come Monday.

Either way I am confident these will arrive this week

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 06:13 AM
    Facing certain wrath from my better half for ordering ANOTHER new BlackBerry after going from the 9320>Z10>Z30 within two years, I still couldn't pass this up. I jumped out of bed and ordered as soon as I saw this posted (post #8 in this thread) . Just got my FedEx shipping confirmation! I hope I like it better than the Z30. If not, I'm sure I can get what I paid or more for it here in the UK.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 06:32 AM
1,654 ... 2829303132 ...