Tues 10/07/2014 by 8:00 pm
    Direct signature required!!
    Just noticed that on the shipping e-mail. Good thing I decided to have mine delivered to my office.
    10-04-14 03:47 PM
    So, did this happen to you?
    I'm on Verizon with unlimited data, so no; but my point still stands, no one should be surprised or outraged if things don't go their way.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:49 PM
    Just got my shipping confirmation! Once again, I ordered yesterday at 6:02pm on the US BlackBerry site for the regular Passport. I got my order confirmation email at 7:43pm.
    Ordered vip version last night 1130pm toronto time received proof of purchase email today with confirmation stating original price of 699 and new price of 592.40 with tax can dollars paid via PayPal I hope the vip version is the all black version with case and not regular one with case!! All black everything looks sexy!!
    10-04-14 03:50 PM
    Question or should I say questions...If I had to buy the phone outright it is $699 here plus tax of 13% which = $790, Canadian. When I ordered the Passport last night the final price was $617 CDN...that's a $163 savings, good deal in my books, thus the reason I ordered the Passport. Now concerning DUTIES, as the Passport is being shipped to me here in Canada. Does anyone know if Duty applies and or how much any Duties may be? Also if there are any extra duties which then makes the cost of the Pnassport about the same as the local price..can I just refuse delivery, not pay any Duty, and it will get shipped back to Digital River and I'll get a total refund. How would I get a refund from them if the sale price plus any extra Duties in turn ends up not making this a good deal??
    From what I can see tax has been accounted for duties shouldn't count with payment in can dollars?
    ontherock3 likes this.
    10-04-14 03:52 PM
    Ordered vip version last night 1130pm toronto time received proof of purchase email today with confirmation stating original price of 699 and new price of 592.40 with tax can dollars paid via PayPal I hope the vip version is the all black version with case and not regular one with case!! All black everything looks sexy!!
    I have a feeling that the all-black one is Dubai only. The VIP one should be a launch edition.
    10-04-14 04:02 PM
    Can't find the number to call to cancel a Canadian order, does anyone know what it is?
    10-04-14 04:08 PM
    Should be the 1800 # next to the Phone on the product page

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:10 PM
    Question or should I say questions...If I had to buy the phone outright it is $699 here plus tax of 13% which = $790, Canadian. When I ordered the Passport last night the final price was $617 CDN...that's a $163 savings, good deal in my books, thus the reason I ordered the Passport. Now concerning DUTIES, as the Passport is being shipped to me here in Canada. Does anyone know if Duty applies and or how much any Duties may be? Also if there are any extra duties which then makes the cost of the Passport about the same as the local price..can I just refuse delivery, not pay any Duty, and it will get shipped back to Digital River and I'll get a total refund. How would I get a refund from them if the sale price plus any extra Duties in turn ends up not making this a good deal??
    You should be good on the duty front because you were charged canadian taxes.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:13 PM
    I have a feeling that the all-black one is Dubai only. The VIP one should be a launch edition.
    I think it's the same device no difference, I think the VIP is for the package contents, and I don't believe it's limited at all.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:16 PM
    procrastinated too long, deal is dead.
    10-04-14 04:18 PM
    Question or should I say questions...If I had to buy the phone outright it is $699 here plus tax of 13% which = $790, Canadian. When I ordered the Passport last night the final price was $617 CDN...that's a $163 savings, good deal in my books, thus the reason I ordered the Passport. Now concerning DUTIES, as the Passport is being shipped to me here in Canada. Does anyone know if Duty applies and or how much any Duties may be? Also if there are any extra duties which then makes the cost of the Passport about the same as the local price..can I just refuse delivery, not pay any Duty, and it will get shipped back to Digital River and I'll get a total refund. How would I get a refund from them if the sale price plus any extra Duties in turn ends up not making this a good deal??
    No taxes, duties or broker charges will be assessed since you paid the taxes to the merchant. Government will after them for the taxes.

I have ordered in the past from shop Blackberry and have never paid taxes.

Posted via CB10
    ontherock3 and ontherock3 like this.
    10-04-14 04:19 PM
    Should be the 1800 # next to the Phone on the product page

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, found it. So strange that the number is not on the invoice, order emails or the website support pages
    Just noticed that on the shipping e-mail. Good thing I decided to have mine delivered to my office.

Same here!

Posted via CB10
    I checked site the regular passport says *blackberry passport black

The vip passport says *blackberry passport black (us/Canada)

Both my email confirmations say above stated description for vip unit

And my dude out here in Canada has the all black one may not just be Dubai? I hope it all works out
    10-04-14 04:20 PM
    As someone who ordered a PassPort on launch day, I will say this for those of you who haven't experienced shopbb yet. They have terrible customer service and email notifications, as a result most of you will be shocked when you get an email on Tuesday saying the phone will be delivered in a few hours.

I got my email with tracking number 3 hours before the phone delivery.

Posted via CB10
    I called them directly and the guy said that my order shipped and the tracking number is on the box. I told him what would that do because when I finally get the tracking number I will be already holding the box that I need to track.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:27 PM
    ordered at 6:30PM EST, got a receipt email about 30 minutes later. Got a confirmation email today around noon, 20 minutes later got a back order email.
    10-04-14 04:27 PM
    ordered at 6:30PM EST, got a receipt email about 30 minutes later. Got a confirmation email today around noon, 20 minutes later got a back order email.
    That's odd, I placed an order about an 45 minutes - hour later than you, and just got my shipping confirmation.
    10-04-14 04:30 PM
    No duties for Canadian orders from the US.
    10-04-14 04:31 PM
    That's odd, I placed an order about an 45 minutes - hour later than you, and just got my shipping confirmation.
    Did you use a CC or paypal? I'm wondering if paypal is holding it up? Nothing removed from my check account yet, but paypal shows it has taken the money.
    donmateo likes this.
    10-04-14 04:32 PM
    Any Torontonians with shipping confirmation?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:32 PM
    Could be prioritizing according to part of the country as well... I am in NYC, ordered 6pm yest, got confirm closer to midnight nd then got the backordered email. The ones that see their shipped, you didn't get a backorder email, did you?
    10-04-14 04:34 PM
    Could be prioritizing according to part of the country as well... I am in NYC, ordered 6pm yest, got confirm closer to midnight nd then got the backordered email. The ones that see their shipped, you didn't get a backorder email, did you?
    No, I didn't get a backorder e-mail, got my confirmation about 20 minutes after putting in the order.
    10-04-14 04:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    I got a backorder email :-(

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport
    10-04-14 04:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Never mind, just the second order confirmation email.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:42 PM
    Did you use a CC or paypal? I'm wondering if paypal is holding it up? Nothing removed from my check account yet, but paypal shows it has taken the money.
    I used Paypal as well and same, no change in checking acct.
    10-04-14 04:43 PM
1,654 ... 2526272829 ...