Out of curiousity, did you order the VIP version?
    Anybody who ordered the VIP version get a confirmation? I just tried calling in to verify the order, and the rep had no idea that there was a VIP device for sale.
    I ordered vip all black version as well just got an email confirming order expecting follow up email that it's being shipped
    10-04-14 06:52 AM
    I don't know. I have been trying for the past our to buy and I keep getting payment refused at the end. I called my credit card and they told me that all the errors are from a wrongly inputed expiration date yet I am putting it correctly. I also tried with paypal paying with credit card and that got accepted and then the site refused. So I don't know what else to do.
    Create your order online go as far as the step just before it processes payment. At that point call it in. Explain that you are getting that error. They will manually put your order in over the phone. But make sure you have your order number ready to give them. The order number starts with a 9 I believe. The number is on that screen where you are about to click to process payment. Somewhere in top left area of screen.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 06:56 AM
    I ordered vip all black version as well just got an email confirming order expecting follow up email that it's being shipped
    I think the all black version is the Dubai edition.... The link provided in this thread to what comes with VIP is still the silver bezel phone. Take a closer look
    10-04-14 07:04 AM
    Someone, anyone please confirm when they receive their vip edition if it has the black bezel.

I'm thinking that it doesn't and the vip just comes with a few extra accessories.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:07 AM
    Someone, anyone please confirm when they receive their vip edition if it has the black bezel.

I'm thinking that it doesn't and the vip just comes with a few extra accessories.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I am thinking. 3 chargers, case and pretty box but for US it's 100 more, which for me is not worth it, unless you missed the deal on the regular US... There is no indication that this is the all black variant. The all black version was spotted in Dubai and I am inclined to think that it may be exclusive to them. Just my 2 cents
    austriker likes this.
    10-04-14 07:12 AM
    No order submitted email for the VIP Version yet and order was placed 10+ hours ago.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:21 AM
    I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about the VIP ones. why would they make so many. for the regular one I got my order email within 20 minutes
    10-04-14 07:23 AM
    I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about the VIP ones. why would they make so many. for the regular one I got my order email within 20 minutes
    I wonder about that too. I was tempted to cancel my order for the original one and buy the VIP one but didn't want to take the chance of the VIP one not shipping or even being available. One person put in 10000 units and it would have let the order go through.......

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:28 AM
    I wonder about that too. I was tempted to cancel my order for the original one and buy the VIP one but didn't want to take the chance of the VIP one not shipping or even being available. One person put in 10000 units and it would have let the order go through.......

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. Something doesn't smell right. Any second email confirmations received on the VIP orders? Anybody see the "boxed shipment" for the VIP?
    10-04-14 07:33 AM
    Blackberry's site let me do the order all way to the Submit button then soon as I pressed Submit

"We're sorry but BlackBerry Passport - Black is currently out of stock. Please return to the Shopping Cart and remove the product to complete your order. We apologize for any inconvenience."
    10-04-14 07:42 AM
    Me too. Any idea when the order could be available again?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:46 AM
    Just tried ordering the VIP version and got the 'your order was submitted and processing email'. The discount still works; now let's see how far this will go. I do hope it isn't the all black. If it is, I'm selling it and getting the silver bezel one.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    10-04-14 07:52 AM
    Just tried ordering the VIP version and got the 'your order was submitted and processing email'. The discount still works; now let's see how far this will go. I do hope it isn't the all black. If it is, I'm selling it and getting the silver bezel one.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    If it is the all black one I'll trade you.....

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 07:54 AM
    For anyone whose interested,Ordered the VIP this morning, got the 2nd email confirmation! Ordered from the Canadian website:
    Attached Thumbnails (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-onnpmhf.png  
    Last edited by abadnewsbear; 10-04-14 at 08:08 AM.
    10-04-14 07:55 AM
    same, I ordered the VIP version at about 3am, and just got the confirmation about 10 minutes ago
    10-04-14 08:04 AM
    Passport is back in stock on the Canadian site, coupon code works as well
    10-04-14 08:13 AM
    Something odd is happening on my end... I got all the confirmation emails and saw it withdraw from my bank account... but I get daily updates on my account and this mornings email shows my balance back up to normal before buying the passport
    10-04-14 08:14 AM
    Something odd is happening on my end... I got all the confirmation emails and saw it withdraw from my bank account... but I get daily updates on my account and this mornings email shows my balance back up to normal before buying the passport
    Not good at alll... sad

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 08:16 AM
    For the normal or VIP one? They said credit cards will be verified but not charged until it ships(the back ordered ones).

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 08:17 AM
    Just got the second email as well for the vip!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 08:24 AM
    I ordered two non vip passports. One around 750 PM Eastern time and the other around 11 PM. I have only recieved the first email, "order submitted" for both of them. How long is it generally taking to get that second email? I have called the credit card companie to make sure they will go through.
    Placed my order around 6pm and didn't get the second confirm email till after midnight that says its on back order and will ship when available. Thinking Monday.
    10-04-14 08:33 AM
    For the normal or VIP one? They said credit cards will be verified but not charged until it ships(the back ordered ones).

Posted via CB10
    Mine is a normal one... we'll see
    10-04-14 08:34 AM
    I just ordered mine at 930am est after reading this forum. I clicked on the VIP link that another person posted and works with the discount. I do wonder if it comes in all black? Is it black color steel? Will the color brush off overtime? I know I could perhaps wait till Xmas and get it slightly cheaper however why wait . Plus rogers it making it very difficult to upgrade.

Look forward to receiving it!
    10-04-14 08:36 AM
    For anyone whose interested,Ordered the VIP this morning, got the 2nd email confirmation! Ordered from the Canadian website:
    Ordered the vip one last night at 11pm sharp from the Canadian store. Only received the first email, not the second one yet.
    10-04-14 08:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I'm experiencing something weird like this as well. The preauthorization of my cc has not turned into a normal charge but I have received tracking for the shipment, due to arrive Monday. Strange. Maybe just a symptom of the large volume of activity..???

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-04-14 08:48 AM
1,654 ... 1819202122 ...