I ordered a Passport on October 1st. It was on backorder until tonight. So I'm reading this thread and I get an email saying my Passport has now been shipped! It will arrive Monday.

Now I paid full price. Anybody have a suggestion how I can get a price adjustment without returning the phone? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you call them, ask for a partial refund maybe, after the code is applied?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    10-04-14 03:19 AM
    i dont think so. why would you be eligible for any adjustment?
    10-04-14 03:27 AM
    I got my order confirmation hours ago. It states 25% discount and it all seems legitimate.
    Out of curiousity, did you order the VIP version?
    Anybody who ordered the VIP version get a confirmation? I just tried calling in to verify the order, and the rep had no idea that there was a VIP device for sale.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    10-04-14 03:30 AM
    Enjoy your discount but the number of people planning to return the phone is an invitation to bad press.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:33 AM
    I'm pretty sure those people could call to get the price adjustment?

24/7 Customer Support

I called to cancel my non-VIP order and placed another order for the VIP one.
    10-04-14 03:36 AM
    I ordered a Passport on October 1st. It was on backorder until tonight. So I'm reading this thread and I get an email saying my Passport has now been shipped! It will arrive Monday.

Now I paid full price. Anybody have a suggestion how I can get a price adjustment without returning the phone? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, they have a 1-800 number that's literally on the right side if the Passport phone page in shopblackberry, give them a ring and they should be good. I called them yesterday, and I was only on hold for 3 minutes

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:40 AM
    Much thanks for the VIP link, for whatever reason I wasn't able to see it using normal means, only this direct link worked

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:46 AM
    YES!!! Thanks for posting the link to the VIP edition!
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-capture.png

Weird that the there's no shipping charges listed on the invoice.
    10-04-14 03:47 AM
    Does it work in Germany?
    10-04-14 03:50 AM
    Does it work in Germany?
    ? You mean the code? It works only in US and Canada.

10-04-14 03:55 AM
    YES!!! Thanks for posting the link to the VIP edition!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1314 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	303045

Weird that the there's no shipping charges listed on the invoice.
    Some say shipping is free? Don't know if that's true. It doesn't make any sense to buy the regular one if the VIP costs less and comes with more.
    10-04-14 03:55 AM
    Only 1 email received after the order was submitted:
    (Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-capture2.png

Let's see what the follow-up email (within 48 hours) says in regards to shipping. I can also confirm that the "invoice" only contains the "Billing Address". I hope the follow-up email doesn't ask me what "shipping options" (and pricing) I would like to use for my "back-ordered" VIP edition device. Regardless, just really happy that the discount code worked with this order as well.
    10-04-14 04:04 AM
    I guess the best case scenario would be they ship it for free. Worst case it will cost the same as a regular one but you get more goodies. Win-win scenario. Maybe the regular versions will take longer to ship since so many people have placed orders for that one and not the VIP one?
    10-04-14 04:11 AM
    Out of stock again WTH!

From my ? phone.
    10-04-14 04:22 AM
    BACK IN STOCK US!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT ONE! Free 2 day shipping and payment via Paypal. $472.16 total

Still says out of stock here

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:23 AM
    ? You mean the code? It works only in US and Canada.

That's a shame. US is getting very spoiled. They got so many discounts. ==. It cost at least 600 Euro here. That's almost twice the price of the one in US after the discount. 100 USD discount and then another 15 percent off, and then they get access to VIP ones. Must.. complain...
    10-04-14 05:25 AM
    Makes me wonder why these vip devices are selling same price as regular passport US without promo discount yet. The item isn't showing up publicly which is odd. I assume it wasn't meant to be order yet in the first place??

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:36 AM
    by any chance did you ask if the vip edition is silver bezel, or it is the all-black instead? there is another post showing the vip edition as the silver-bezel one, but i was just curious... thanks!
    I did ask and they said they will let me know. They put me on hold to see if they even have it for like ten mins and then I completely forgot and so did they

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:38 AM
    What's different about the VIP edition?

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    10-04-14 05:42 AM
    For those of you who called in and cancelled the previous order for the vip, did you recieve any email confirming cancellation yet?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 05:47 AM
    What's different about the VIP edition?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=961792

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee likes this.
    10-04-14 06:00 AM
    Thanks so much! I was going to hold out a few months until the price dropped a bit, but with this coupon code and being avail now, I couldn't resist...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 06:07 AM
    That's a shame. US is getting very spoiled. They got so many discounts. ==. It cost at least 600 Euro here. That's almost twice the price of the one in US after the discount. 100 USD discount and then another 15 percent off, and then they get access to VIP ones. Must.. complain...
    It's probably because Murica doesn't get any consumer advertising. They take those savings and pass it onto the end consumer price.

Murica is a hard market for BlackBerry. Their brand perception has taken a beating. The more hands they get the device into, the more it begins the slow change!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 06:29 AM
    It's probably because Murica doesn't get any consumer advertising. They take those savings and pass it onto the end consumer price.

Murica is a hard market for BlackBerry. Their brand perception has taken a beating. The more hands they get the device into, the more it begins the slow change!

Posted via CB10
    This seems ideal.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 06:41 AM
    I just purchased my Passport using the VIP Edition link above with the discount and got it for $525! Still below the cost of the normal Passport but with all the goodies of the VIP edition! I suggest try this before stock runs out!

(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-bb-passport-order-form.jpg
    10-04-14 06:41 AM
1,654 ... 1718192021 ...