Hmm, I'm at about an hour with only the order number printout, they haven't taken funds from my Paypal account out yet either. Patience is a virtue.
    10-04-14 12:32 AM
    I ordered mine at approx 3:10, got the first email at 3:13, credit card was charged at 3:29 (I get SMS for every transaction). Have not gotten the second email yet. current time is 10:39 PDT
    10-04-14 12:40 AM
    Thank you so much guys who ever give me instructions on how to order VIP passport by searching VIP and then apply the coupon code.
    I ordered two. Need to explain this to my wife tomorrow. LOL.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:40 AM
    For those who ordered the VIP model did your email come from BlackBerry "US" if you ordered from the CA website?
    10-04-14 12:45 AM
    For those who ordered the VIP model did your email come from BlackBerry "US" if you ordered from the CA website?
    from the BlackBerry US, but I am not concerned on that.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:48 AM
    It is gift from JC for BlackBerry die hards.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:49 AM
    Damn, seems like everyone ordered 2! And it's still not sold out.

Oh well that's a sign.

Bought one!

I wonder what sorts of discounts we'll start seeing closer to December - remember when everyone was going nuts at x-mas for the employee pricing for the Z30? Damn I can't believe it's been a year since then already...

Oh well, this is the VIP edition and we get to be early adopters. There goes my plan to wait it out till the spring loll.

#Q10 #Gold #LimitedEdition #CB10
    10-04-14 01:02 AM
    You have to call it in I believe. Make sure you have your order number and only cancel after you received the first email notification.

Their customer service is open 24/7.

Posted via CB10
    You are awesome!

I just got off the phone with them. So just told them to cancel my previous order of the regular passport which i ordered a few hrs ago and buy the vip one. It ended up being $592 instead of the $607 paid for the regular one! It was in stock too. Woo hoooo

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 01:03 AM
    I got one in my cart on the US site, just curious before pay for it if it will work with MTS in manitoba? How can I check to make sure before buying?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 01:07 AM
    by any chance did you ask if the vip edition is silver bezel, or it is the all-black instead? there is another post showing the vip edition as the silver-bezel one, but i was just curious... thanks!

You are awesome!

I just got off the phone with them. So just told them to cancel my previous order of the regular passport which i ordered a few hrs ago and buy the vip one. It ended up being $592 instead of the $607 paid for the regular one! It was in stock too. Woo hoooo

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 01:17 AM
    here's what in the VIP version
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...dition-961792/

I'm tempted
    10-04-14 01:27 AM
    Well I came late to this party, but was still able to get one just a couple of minutes ago (at the higher price). I'm glad I found the VIP Edition. Even though I was trying to hold out for the White, having the VIP in Black was worth changing my mind for! Thanks OP!!
    10-04-14 01:39 AM
    I'm still hoping these are honored. I got the order submitted notification as well as the PayPal payment confirmation, but nothing else so far. I'm not going to lie that this feels too good to be true, so let's see.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 01:46 AM
    thanks, i saw that, i was trying to confirm that post in any other way... the all-black passport looks very very slick... i was dreaming of the vip edition being that one...

here's what in the VIP version
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...dition-961792/

I'm tempted
    10-04-14 01:46 AM
    I'm also holding my breath that they honour the discount.
    Question for you guys who ordered the VIP version: Did you get a field to input your shipping address? I didn't get that option... just the billing address; so I'm assuming that's where it'll be shipped as well. Also, did any of you who ordered the VIP version get a "back ordered" email even though it's supposedly in stock?
    10-04-14 02:19 AM
    I'm also holding my breath that they honour the discount.
    Question for you guys who ordered the VIP version: Did you get a field to input your shipping address? I didn't get that option... just the billing address; so I'm assuming that's where it'll be shipped as well. Also, did any of you who ordered the VIP version get a "back ordered" email even though it's supposedly in stock?
    Correct. No field for shipping address. No backordered email either.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 02:25 AM
    seems like the stil have the VIP edition in stock on the canadian site
    10-04-14 02:25 AM
    I don't know. I have been trying for the past our to buy and I keep getting payment refused at the end. I called my credit card and they told me that all the errors are from a wrongly inputed expiration date yet I am putting it correctly. I also tried with paypal paying with credit card and that got accepted and then the site refused. So I don't know what else to do.
    10-04-14 02:33 AM
    Thank you for that link! I kept on getting the sold out page, but with your link, I now have 2
    10-04-14 02:45 AM
    Missed out on the normal Passport but I got the VIP edition which was cheaper in total than Amazon! Thanks so much OP for the coupon!
    10-04-14 02:46 AM
    Ordered a PP and a VIP PP. I called Digital river to cancel the regular PP as I don't need 2. Anyways he said stock is arriving on the 6th and order should be fulfilled then.

Also with this discount maybe JC is giving it to the carriers by offering lower price on phones. I hope so because carriers have been treating blackberry as a second rate citizen for a couple years. Time to play some hardball.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 02:46 AM
    Anybody get the confirm email yet? Not the first one, which says "order submitted"
    I got my order confirmation hours ago. It states 25% discount and it all seems legitimate.
    10-04-14 02:51 AM
    seems like the stil have the VIP edition in stock on the canadian site
    I only see one version on the Canadian site and it's sold out.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 02:54 AM
    10-04-14 02:58 AM
    I ordered a Passport on October 1st. It was on backorder until tonight. So I'm reading this thread and I get an email saying my Passport has now been shipped! It will arrive Monday.

Now I paid full price. Anybody have a suggestion how I can get a price adjustment without returning the phone? Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:06 AM
1,654 ... 1617181920 ...