(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-capture1.png(Coupon no longer works) BlackBerry Passport for 9.00-capture2.png
    10-03-14 11:56 PM
    I think it's determined that Can get their VIP models almost same price as regular. Not US

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    I know. I was banking on the possibility that the poster was in the US
    zocster likes this.
    10-03-14 11:57 PM
    It seems the US customers are charged more for Vip.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 11:58 PM
    If you have received the order verification email then you can and do it quick before you get the next email which is the shipping confirmation email.

They send 2 emails. Order verification and order shipped. If you do it after the shipping email then you will have to ship it back and do an exchange.

According to digital river all orders are verified by their accounting and then the first email is sent out. Seeing as though many have already received the first email then the code will be honoured.

Posted via CB10
    Where on the site do I cancel????? Can't find it help!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 11:59 PM
    I know. I was banking on the possibility that the poster was in the US
    I paid $607 for normal and the vip is showing $592. Canadian. Vip is cheaper for some reason

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:00 AM
    It seems the US customers are charged more for Vip.

Posted via CB10
    I believe it's the same. We are just charged less for the regular version
    10-04-14 12:01 AM
    I paid $607 for normal and the vip is showing $592. Canadian. Vip is cheaper for some reason

Posted via CB10
    That's odd.. Awesome for you guys though I had a regular one in my cart for $482 but at checkout it stopped and said it was sold out, haha
    10-04-14 12:03 AM
    Apparently can't cancel yet.

"You can submit a request to cancel your order on the same day the order was placed (unless your product is on backorder)."

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:03 AM
    You sure it's all black? In the vip thread it looks like it's steel frame. Same on the website
    Not 100% sure... but it should be the same packaging and device as the ones handed out to those that attended the launch. Watch the unboxing from N4BB... it's solid black

http://n4bb.com/check-mysterious-solid-black-passport/

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:05 AM
    Hmm think about it. I got it US$477.33 for the hardware itself to a mate in Chicago.

US$125 for 3day FedEx to NZ, and I have to pay NZ$ 155 tax would that make you feel better?

im waiting 2 months after release for its launch to end up paying two times the price. it upsets me pretty bad because:

1.blackberry doesnt even have a service nor a shop nor anything here, and im being ignored for months, why am i paying 2 times the price?
    2. if you can get the device for $480 already directly from them, thats seriously degrading the value of the product, and it hasnt even been released for 2 weeks
    3. as much as i love blackberry i dont want to support them with an extra $400 for getting literally no support here from them

i just cant justify buying the passport anymore as i feel like im being ripped off huge time. and ive already preordered it a week ago.
    10-04-14 12:05 AM
    I think the pure black one is for dubai customers.

The VIP is the same as the normal one (silver around the corners)..only difference is that is has more then one charger for difference countries and a black hard shell case.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    10-04-14 12:06 AM
    I think the pure black one is for dubai customers.

The VIP is the same as the normal one (silver around the corners)..only difference is that is has more then one charger for difference countries and a black hard shell case.

Rafiq ads pin:2B5C86A9 need to talk

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:09 AM
    Where on the site do I cancel????? Can't find it help!

Posted via CB10
    You have to call it in I believe. Make sure you have your order number and only cancel after you received the first email notification.

Their customer service is open 24/7.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:12 AM
    Hmm think about it. I got it US$477.33 for the hardware itself to a mate in Chicago.

US$125 for 3day FedEx to NZ, and I have to pay NZ$ 155 tax would that make you feel better?

Holy cow! So glad you cashed in on the discount price!
    10-04-14 12:13 AM
    Hmmm I guess when those VIP Passport start shipping out, we'll have the answer!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 12:14 AM
    Comes to roughly $592 CDN if you're in ON.

Not too shabby as you get the VIP box instead of the regular retail box. Plus those additional chargers and the hard shell.

Please everyone, buy it and make it out of stock so I don't end up buying one loll.

Was so close to pressing confirm payment but must resist!

#Q10 #Gold #LimitedEdition #CB10
    10-04-14 12:16 AM
    im waiting 2 months after release for its launch to end up paying two times the price. it upsets me pretty bad because:

1.blackberry doesnt even have a service nor a shop nor anything here, and im being ignored for months, why am i paying 2 times the price?
    2. if you can get the device for $480 already directly from them, thats seriously degrading the value of the product, and it hasnt even been released for 2 weeks
    3. as much as i love blackberry i dont want to support them with an extra $400 for getting literally no support here from them

i just cant justify buying the passport anymore as i feel like im being ripped off huge time. and ive already preordered it a week ago.
    Wrong thread for this, but if it makes you feel better, I would like to say that my country is not even launching it.

I took this route because I know people. And bought through the link on OP.

10-04-14 12:16 AM
    Hoping I don't get the back order email, but after waiting on Amazon and this discount, I could care less. I've actually liked using my 9900 lately, hah. But haven't received it yet.
    10-04-14 12:17 AM
    Hmmm I guess when those VIP Passport start shipping out, we'll have the answer!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I ordered two, one for myself and one for my wife. I already have a Passport form Telus Webshop, but that one is going back or on Craigslist, or maybe here. These seem to be in demand!
    10-04-14 12:17 AM
    Comes to roughly $592 CDN if you're in ON.

Not too shabby as you get the VIP box instead of the regular retail box. Plus those additional chargers and the hard shell.

Please everyone, buy it and make it out of stock so I don't end up buying one loll.

Was so close to pressing confirm payment but must resist!

#Q10 #Gold #LimitedEdition #CB10
    Just do it!

I ordered two, what's one going to do to you
    10-04-14 12:18 AM
    Yeah, I ordered two, one for myself and one for my wife. I already have a Passport form Telus Webshop, but that one is going back or on Craigslist, or maybe here. These seem to be in demand!
    Everythings in demand when it's the right price
    10-04-14 12:18 AM
    Everythings in demand when it's the right price
    Got that right!!

10-04-14 12:22 AM
    Question: how long is it taking everyone to get their confirmation emails after the confirmation order printout?
    10-04-14 12:22 AM
    Question: how long is it taking everyone to get their confirmation emails after the confirmation order printout?
    Approximately 1 hour for me.

allsportsfan likes this.
    10-04-14 12:26 AM
    I got my "order submitted" email at like 11:05 CST (roughly a few mins. after purchase) nothing else yet other than paypal receipt (shows discount)
    allsportsfan likes this.
    10-04-14 12:28 AM
1,654 ... 1516171819 ...