Yes, it is possible : "red bull give me wings"
    byex likes this.
    06-15-15 11:50 PM
    Not for anything guys, but who wants Android over BB10 OS? If not for tons of apps and games available in Android, BB10 can easily toppled it - even iOS!

And besides (except Passport, I guess), those BlackBerry mediocre specs devices will definitely lag in Android OS. One thing for sure, if BlackBerry will adopt Android on their devices, they have to compete with specs as well...

Posted via CB10
    06-15-15 11:52 PM
    I specifically chose a BlackBerry as it does NOT run android OS.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 01:36 AM
    No thanks, the Onion gives me my fill of this.

Besides, the "Super Root" is behind a survey downloader, so it's bunk.

Hey, did you know the word "gullible" is printed on the ceiling?
    Hey, now if you want to keep off topic and only keep on ripping into people, go ahead. But it's not going to be at everyone else's expense.

Someone said links.
    That's a link with claims on it.
    Like I said, if you want to investigate it further it's your choice.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 05:20 AM
    DO NOT go to that web site -- well, unless you like having your information stolen and machine compromised....
    Sorry about that, someone asked for links.
    I don't have all day to look up things so it was the first thing I ran across.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 05:25 AM
    Hey, now if you want to keep off topic and only keep on ripping into people, go ahead. But it's not going to be at everyone else's expense.

Someone said links.
    That's a link with claims on it.
    Like I said, if you want to investigate it further it's your choice.

Posted via CB10
    Actually he's quite on topic, in the sense this thread is non sense and should be already closed
    06-16-15 08:10 AM
    No thanks, the Onion gives me my fill of this.

Hey, did you know the word "gullible" is printed on the ceiling?
    Yep that's all on topic.

http://android.stackexchange.com/que...android-device

There's a little bit more to read up on. It can theoretically be done, but the ROM has not been developed by a Dev.
    Which brings you back to hardware and software.
    If a Dev wanted to take the time to make a custom ROM, and able to get a hold the of firmware, drivers, and other software to run on specific hardware than it can be done and can run Android on a BlackBerry 10 device.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 08:30 AM
    I'm trying to be amused by this thread, but I so often deal with this type of 'assured ignorance' that it's actually quite annoying. I understand how children without fully developed brains can be convinced and start screaming that there really can be zombies. But adults without a full understanding of ANY MATTER should learn to ask questions and listen to informed answers, rather than be so self assured without proper research and education. No one outside of those technicians working for Blackberry will be able to wipe the instructions from a BB10 device, re-program it, and load Android. Paul Mccartney is still alive. The Earth is actually spherical. The polar ice caps are actually melting. Women can't swallow a camera pill to see inside their uterus. The internets are not a series of connected tubes!
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    06-16-15 08:33 AM
    Seems the ignorance and childness is going both ways. Enjoy your little world you all live on.
    Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy yours.
    Prove it's not possible and maybe you have a place to stand. But no one is looking into why it couldn't be done if a person had all the correct software, firmware, etc... etc..

There's nothing special with BlackBerry hardware other than software. Let me know once you figure out the difference.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 09:02 AM
    Seems the ignorance and childness is going both ways. Enjoy your little world you all live on.
    Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy yours.
    Prove it's not possible and maybe you have a place to stand. But no one is looking into why it couldn't be done if a person had all the correct software, firmware, etc... etc..

There's nothing special with BlackBerry hardware other than software. Let me know once you figure out the difference.

Posted via CB10
    Since bb10 launch, many people have tried to do what you are saying. It has not been done yet.

You say prove it is not possible. I just did. Now you prove me wrong and hack a bb10 phone and load android ( no a launcher does not count) and come show us that. Till then, you are just spreading false rumors.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 09:11 AM
    Well this going no where
    Thread closed

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2204 | CB Mod
    06-16-15 09:15 AM
36 12