I have been combing Crackberry for the right autoloader to use to do a destructive update on my AT&T Passport.

You can all chastise me for being lazy, but I'm really not sure what file to use and I did look first. I have used an autoloader before but years ago on two Z10s. I think it's pretty simple as I recall.

Can anyone post a link to an autoloader page that clearly marks the right file link?

Thanks!
    01-11-17 06:22 PM
    01-11-17 07:01 PM
    OK, I think I found one on your Mega downloads link from the "Live Links" thread. I will see how it goes. Thanks.
    01-11-17 07:08 PM
    I downloaded a file with an extension "7z." When I click on it in Windows 7 it tells me that it cannot find an application to run this file.

Don't autoloaders require an .exe extension file to run as an application? Thank you.
    01-11-17 07:28 PM
    I downloaded a file with an extension "7z." When I click on it in Windows 7 it tells me that it cannot find an application to run this file.

Don't autoloaders require an .exe extension file to run as an application? Thank you.
    The autoloader has been zipped by a program called 7zip. Search for that program and install it onto your PC then use it to unzip the autoloader. The result will then be the large .exe file which you can then run.
    01-11-17 07:38 PM
    The autoloader has been zipped by a program called 7zip. Search for that program and install it onto your PC then use it to unzip the autoloader. The result will then be the large .exe file which you can then run.
    Thank you. I think this is why I could not run Sachesi as well. I could see this confusing most people attempting to use the autoloader so maybe it should be noted to be more helpful.
    01-11-17 07:40 PM
    Thank you. I think this is why I could not run Sachesi as well. I could see this confusing most people attempting to use the autoloader so maybe it should be noted to be more helpful.
    Just so you are aware there are other unzip programs that would also work such as Winzip. Good luck with the autoloader. You should have a fresh OS in about 20 minutes.
    01-11-17 07:51 PM
    other unzip programs that would also work such as Winzip. Good luck with the autoloader. You should have a fresh OS in
    Thanks. Usually when I download zipped files they auto unzip or I can find an application file to start the program.

It's taking some time getting everything set up again after running the autoloader even though I did a restore using BB Link. It's clear that the "restore" did not restore nearly everything because I'm syncing now with my Outlook calendar/contacts and it's taking a long time writing data to the device. What exactly did it back up? I'm so confused, but I don't think it will matter.

I hope that this gives some advantage over Sachesi like fluidity or stability.
    01-11-17 10:10 PM
    I have been combing Crackberry for the right autoloader to use to do a destructive update on my AT&T Passport.

You can all chastise me for being lazy, but I'm really not sure what file to use and I did look first. I have used an autoloader before but years ago on two Z10s. I think it's pretty simple as I recall.

Can anyone post a link to an autoloader page that clearly marks the right file link?

Thanks!
    Search for bb10 archive for autoloaders

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    01-13-17 01:44 PM