I want to buy a Passport but I'm happy with my Z10. Please convince me to change to passport....

Posted via CB10
    Meshdow likes this.
    02-15-15 01:07 AM
    Everything is better on the Passport. The battery, the screen, the speakers, the feel of the device.

It's a lot bigger, so it will take a bit to get used to, especially the width.

Posted via CB10
    Milla_Mallis, RezzaBuh and tvst28 like this.
    02-15-15 01:12 AM
    Hahaha....
    Nice post.
    Well, if you are talking about the hardware BlackBerry passport is way better in every way much faster processor, nice camera, loudest speakers, call quality is too much better, you can type much faster in physical keyboard than glass one and much better build quality.
    The display is way ahead than z10 both in color quality and pixels. Android apps run much faster than z10.
    Now the only thing left is the design. I don't know if you will like it or not. Just give it a try.
    If you want an all high end touch device than wait for MWC. They will show this year road map and probably going to release a slider....

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    MRTTNS likes this.
    02-15-15 01:14 AM
    If you ever owned any of the legacy BlackBerry devices with a physical keyboard you will love the Passport. The way that it blends the awesomeness of the classic physical keyboard with the convenient features of their virtual keyboard, like the Z10, is beautiful.

Don't compare it to any other phone in your mind. If you want a whole new mobile experience and don't care that people are going to question your choice and be critical that you own something so different, then pull the trigger. The Passport is an awesome machine. If BlackBerry announced that they were going to stop manufacturing new devices tomorrow, I'd order another one just to have a spare. This is a phone that I could use for years to come.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    anon(5061193) and MRTTNS like this.
    02-15-15 01:38 AM
    I'm in the same boat but almost convinced the Passport is device for me I think its cool to have such a unique device and not always following the Isheep and Droid crowd lol.
    MRTTNS likes this.
    02-15-15 01:46 AM
    First post and First time Blackberry owner. Hi!
    Comming from Nokia, then Apples iPhone, and now a Blackberry Passport, I think the Passport is the best smartphone so far. I love the screen with a high pixel density, the Great camera (among the best, on pair with iPhone 6 Plus, if you ask me) and some Great apps, and the hub and Blackberry Messenger and... I could go on

And by the way, smartphone feels like a too narrow description. The Passport is like the creatives communicator and creation device Apple should have come up with, instead of just a new iPhone where the size is the most notable difference from previous iterations. With the Passport Blackberry has made at least this hardcore Apple fan a happy switcher. And I have sold both my iPhone and iPad. They had become mostly content consuming devices. With the Passport it feels like going from TV to a computer and start creating again.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 01:57 AM
    Buy passport!

Posted via my huge all in one device, Passport!!!
    MRTTNS likes this.
    02-15-15 02:15 AM
    The Passport is INNOVATION, man!!!

It has the touch sensitive keyboard that you will fall in love with!
    That is the innovation that is USEFUL.

Not air shuffle, or being able to go to shower with the phone, etc that other phones use to entice users.

A smartphone is a tool, and is made to be held in the hands to perform everyday tasks.

Go give yourself the upgrade!
    It's big, it's wide, and you will love it!
    Just by holding it in your hand, you can tell that it will be important to you!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    anon(5061193) and MRTTNS like this.
    02-15-15 03:06 AM
    Convince me to buy Passport please!-img_20150215_100831.png

Passport
    kthhrrsn and MRTTNS like this.
    02-15-15 03:09 AM
    Convince? This forum is enough to convince you. Search and read instead of opening a new thread.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-15-15 03:34 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150215_100831.png 
Views:	2687 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	333745

Passport
    No offence buddy, but you hardly used the phone, so it's not really a good indicator.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    02-15-15 03:46 AM
    If you need to be convinced then the Passport is not for you.

Posted from my Passport
    MRTTNS, EsJayDee and ominaxe like this.
    02-15-15 06:15 AM
    First post and First time Blackberry owner. Hi!
    Comming from Nokia, then Apples iPhone, and now a Blackberry Passport, I think the Passport is the best smartphone so far. I love the screen with a high pixel density, the Great camera (among the best, on pair with iPhone 6 Plus, if you ask me) and some Great apps, and the hub and Blackberry Messenger and... I could go on

And by the way, smartphone feels like a too narrow description. The Passport is like the creatives communicator and creation device Apple should have come up with, instead of just a new iPhone where the size is the most notable difference from previous iterations. With the Passport Blackberry has made at least this hardcore Apple fan a happy switcher. And I have sold both my iPhone and iPad. They had become mostly content consuming devices. With the Passport it feels like going from TV to a computer and start creating again.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to Crackberry.... Great Post
    xpandedreality likes this.
    02-15-15 06:29 AM
    Does this help?
    Convince me to buy Passport please!-img_20150215_083443.png

Posted via Passport!
    02-15-15 06:36 AM
    Convince yourself. Research, try one in a store if any have them.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    02-15-15 06:44 AM

Posted from my Passport
    that's right. when I just saw the picture of It I realized that It for me.
    02-15-15 07:00 AM
    No offence buddy, but you hardly used the phone, so it's not really a good indicator.

Posted via CB10
    I can't say that. I don't play games, but definitely I read a lot and watch YouTube on my passport. Maybe last leak improved the battery life.

Passport
    02-15-15 07:06 AM
    But you said you are "happy with my Z10". Why leave something that you are happy with?

I hope your not married ...
    02-15-15 08:01 AM
    Become a smartphone collector; buy the Passport and keep the Z10 too. Variety is the spice of life.
    MRTTNS, EsJayDee and Blacklatino like this.
    02-15-15 08:49 AM

Posted from my Passport
    ^^^TRUTH^^^

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 08:51 AM
    I want to buy a Passport but I'm happy with my Z10. Please convince me to change to passport....

Posted via CB10
    It's a great device of all BB10, but hey only you know what's your need. Good luck with your search.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and Jrox74 like this.
    02-15-15 09:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually, you might be wrong. I get better battery life than this guy on average (2 hrs short of 3 days) with my somewhat light usage. I use my Passport the exact same way as I did my previous two phones. Those phone's batteries would be long dead before my Passport's.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 09:17 AM
    Just do it... You won't regret it!!

BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.932; BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675
    02-15-15 09:37 AM
    You have no idea how nice it is to never have to charge your phone from 6 am until midnight. I charge it overnight on the night stand and use it all day. The charger at work has been in a drawer and the charger in my car only gets used when I use the GPS on longer trips. The Z10 can't do that. Not even close.

Posted via CB10
    arfin and dartdriver like this.
    02-15-15 10:20 AM
    Obi-wan: You really like the Passport. You will buy one of these devices immediately. You don't *need* any other device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-15-15 10:49 AM
63 123