Happy Hubby/Happy Wife .... Happy Marriage Congratulations
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-12-15 07:39 AM
    Happy wife, happy life...he is a smart man Good job, GG
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-12-15 04:24 PM
    @ Gadgetgirl38 ... good job! ...with the weapons of a woman ...;-)
    @ MB64 perhaps you should get yourself a PP and reconfirm "this religion"

Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-12-15 04:29 PM
    Lucky husband.
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-12-15 04:42 PM
    I'm not surprised at all with hairstyle like that anything is possible��bombshell!!

Posted via CB10
    Creeeeeper.
    Gadgetgirl38 and CatDaddy like this.
    09-12-15 04:45 PM
    @ Gadgetgirl38 ... good job! ...with the weapons of a woman ...;-)
    @ MB64 perhaps you should get yourself a PP and reconfirm "this religion"

I've thought about it but the PP is not for me because of the shape and also with the issues I've been reading about as far as screen popping up and also with BB's keyboard issues as well. I'll stick to the z30 for now.
    09-12-15 05:06 PM
    I would love this but alas I can only get one member of my family to download BBM, my partner was a definite no "why would I download that? We are all on Whatsapp"
    The #1 reason for your partner to download BBM is to create a private BBM Group just between you two. The joint calendar alone is a life saver to prevent each other from double-booking stuff. That alone has made staying with BlackBerry and using BBM worth it.
    KemKev likes this.
    09-12-15 05:21 PM
    Hello all I am the husband who has been converted :-) I am loving it and I love my wife for convincing me to switch. I liked android but with the onscreen keyboard type was a bit of a chore as many mistakes were made, now with a physical keyboard less mistakes are made and typing is getting faster by the day. This PP is so much faster then my S4 the screen is bigger and clearer and the battery life is awesome. I personally don't think I will be going back to android anytime soon. I thank you my beautiful wonderful wife for my passport you are the best!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 05:30 PM
    I've thought about it but the PP is not for me because of the shape and also with the issues I've been reading about as far as screen popping up and also with BB's keyboard issues as well. I'll stick to the z30 for now.
    Well I don't know of any pkb issues on the PP, or has anybody had any? ... after two weeks I now really love it!!!
    The shape special but once you get into it, it's awesome..and zhe scree, damn 450 ppi, no sunlight has beeb able to stop me...!!
    And last but not least it's just different.. than all!!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 06:12 PM
    What an awesome story and cool thread! Thanks for sharing your conversion story.

I was the first to get a BlackBerry in my family back in 2007. Converted hubby, mom and daughter. I'm the only one still sporting a BlackBerry. All my family is on iphone 6.

Can't imagine life w/o BlackBerry. Sure wish they'd do something to get their name back out there.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-12-15 06:54 PM
    Really show how much you love him - looking out for him!!!

We need more wives like you...
    09-13-15 08:29 AM
    Hello all I am the husband who has been converted :-) I am loving it and I love my wife for convincing me to switch. I liked android but with the onscreen keyboard type was a bit of a chore as many mistakes were made, now with a physical keyboard less mistakes are made and typing is getting faster by the day. This PP is so much faster then my S4 the screen is bigger and clearer and the battery life is awesome. I personally don't think I will be going back to android anytime soon. I thank you my beautiful wonderful wife for my passport you are the best!!!!!!

You're surely a VERY LUCKY and BLESSED Husband!!!
    Go and enjoy it and begin to recruit others...lol

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 08:31 AM
    Now if I got a Passport outright, how would I explain that to the wife... hmmm

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 08:34 AM
    A woman who converts her husband to the dark side is a bad woman

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    09-13-15 08:55 AM
    Now if I got a Passport outright, how would I explain that to the wife... hmmm

Posted via CB10
    You don't explain anything. I got a Passport late last year and said it was a just a minor upgrade over the Z10. I don't think my wife thought much about it, and later I gave her the Z10, which she really enjoys. Then, in August, I got the SE Passport and sold the OG Passport on Ebay the next week. My wife never noticed the difference.

I think she does the same thing with her clothes, figuring that I won't notice anything. And I probably don't.

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 and moody like this.
    09-13-15 10:37 AM
    You don't explain anything. I got a Passport late last year and said it was a just a minor upgrade over the Z10. I don't think my wife thought much about it, and later I gave her the Z10, which she really enjoys. Then, in August, I got the SE Passport and sold the OG Passport on Ebay the next week. My wife never noticed the difference.

I think she does the same thing with her clothes, figuring that I won't notice anything. And I probably don't.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, my wife would certainly notice if my Classic all of a sudden became a big wide Passport!

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    09-13-15 02:14 PM
    Well done OP! Hope he really likes it when he gets it!
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-13-15 03:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    LOL So true!
    09-13-15 03:35 PM
    If only more wives were like this...... idk, I'm just 15

Posted via CB10
    Well, Remember this: if you ever find a partner that listens to your needs and wants like this and empowers you in this way: seriously consider marrying that person!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 12:12 AM
    Well done!

Posted via CB10
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-14-15 05:19 AM
    A woman who converts her husband to the dark side is a bad woman

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    Only bad women are good women

Posted via CB10
    Gadgetgirl38 likes this.
    09-14-15 05:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    I use to take the tags off new clothes and add them to the folded laundry. That worked when we were first married. 28 yrs ago. LoL now I just say "will you cut this tag off my new clothes?"

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-14-15 10:52 PM
47 12