I am not sure why my passport contact search is not finding my contact. I see the contact and I know it's there but when I tried to search it just comes back as no results found. I tried this with many contacts and its the same result. Any idea or suggestions will much appreciated.
    05-29-15 09:40 PM
    When I imported my contacts, everyone's first and lastname was all brought in to the firstname field. Took a long time to clean up, but after that , searching worked better. Not sure if that is your issue, but worked for me

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 09:46 PM
    Happened to me as well. Try searching by the last name. Your search might appear. Its the problem with search indexing. I finally found time to reload os, the problem long gone now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-29-15 11:24 PM
    I am finding people by last name which is weird. I think I am going to try and remove all accounts and set up the accounts again. Not sure if this will fix the issue.
    05-30-15 02:22 AM
    Does the search fail even if you simply enter the first few characters of the Contact name?
    05-30-15 05:03 AM
    Unfortunately I've experienced this issue and it has been written on posts in the past I'm sure BlackBerry is aware. The contacts for some reason do not import properly or completely.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-15 09:08 AM
    I am finding people by last name which is weird. I think I am going to try and remove all accounts and set up the accounts again. Not sure if this will fix the issue.
    I don't think removing and readding account would work, as it does not for me. no harm trying though. If you sync contacts from cloud, i would suggest to let it sit for a while let the sync fully complete before trying to search anything in contact.
    If you have about an hour, i suggest to just reload the os. It works for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gilbert khayat likes this.
    05-30-15 09:50 AM
    The issue is resolved after re loading the OS
    06-03-15 09:43 AM