You work for the government don't you!

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Not officially....
    The_Passporter likes this.
    01-22-20 08:19 PM
    Not even close
    Oh you mean even worse than Huawei /china?

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    01-23-20 11:28 AM
    Oh you mean even worse than Huawei /china?

Definitely not that...
    01-23-20 11:38 AM
    Definitely not that...
    Okey.........(With Disbelieved voice )

01-23-20 11:45 AM
    Okey.........(With Disbelieved voice )

Let’s start a new chat if wishing to discuss the superiority of my birth country and it’s products ;-D
    01-23-20 01:10 PM
    Getting a passport now is just a ridiculous notion..it's slow and it's a dead OS..
    Neither of these is true anyway.
    01-26-20 02:41 PM
    Let’s start a new chat if wishing to discuss the superiority of my birth country and it’s products ;-D
    Wouldn't you agree that this and the above relevant comments is sort of hijacking the thread? Just wondering......

And if you care to reply, please expect my own reply tomorrow afternoon, my time, since we are on a different time zone.

Have a good night.
    anon(10387168) likes this.
    01-26-20 02:47 PM
    Wouldn't you agree that this and the above relevant comments is sort of hijacking the thread? Just wondering......

And if you care to reply, please expect my own reply tomorrow afternoon, my time, since we are on a different time zone.

Have a good night.
    Which is why I suggested for us to start a new thread.... the reason wasn’t important but the suggestion to move the discussion was important.

All threads will contain side conversations and side comments. Derailment is part of CrackBerry up to a point
    01-26-20 08:08 PM
    But nary a one BlackBerry was made in the USA.... Anyway's I'm in the Shed-Bo listening to my RED master. Well it wasn't always red ....
    01-26-20 09:20 PM
    But nary a one BlackBerry was made in the USA.... Anyway's I'm in the Shed-Bo listening to my RED master. Well it wasn't always red ....
    Nice beer!Considering buying Passport-img_20200126_211518.jpeg
    saint300 and mikael11 like this.
    01-26-20 09:21 PM
    One of my favorite memes... Considering buying Passport-mockit_09082015213149.jpeg
    mikael11 likes this.
    01-26-20 10:22 PM
    Which is why I suggested for us to start a new thread.... the reason wasn’t important but the suggestion to move the discussion was important.

All threads will contain side conversations and side comments. Derailment is part of CrackBerry up to a point
    Although I quoted above exactly that part of your comment, I in fact missed the point. You are right, and please accept my apology.
    01-26-20 10:30 PM
    Although I quoted above exactly that part of your comment, I in fact missed the point. You are right, and please accept my apology.
    Don’t have to apologize. We all know each other here and we’re all virtual CB family.
    01-27-20 05:48 AM
    LOL
    01-27-20 05:49 AM
    I wonder where all this renewed excitement for the Passport comes from
    saint300 likes this.
    01-27-20 06:53 AM
    @the_boon
    Must be because I put away my Oneplus 3T and have taken up my square Storm Breaker again and come back to raise my followers from their shackles of the elitist Crackberry clan who think they hold the higher ground. )))

Or maybe great support from XcrazyS, TrumpetTiger and many others who have contributed to keeping BB10 but mostly the Passport for its (at its time) Flagship specs, to continue to be functional for some in 2020. My biggest problem with BB10 was there was no browser that worked on every website 100% of the time and now we have Fennec which has solved that problem.

It is nice to be home again.

Also I would like to add that I think the File system or the appearance of really reminds me of windows and has a familiarity that just works for me so well. I prefer the BB10 file system to all others that I have seen in mobile.

saint300 likes this.
    01-27-20 07:24 AM
    I wonder where all this renewed excitement for the Passport comes from
    I am doing my best to contribute.
    saint300 likes this.
    01-27-20 07:24 AM
    by the way, just discovered. the "Zeus" Browser is also very usable. Findable in the bbw.

My third choice after the native and fennec Browser :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-27-20 08:19 AM
    by the way, just discovered. the "Zeus" Browser is also very usable. Findable in the bbw.

My third choice after the native and fennec Browser :-)

Posted via CB10
    All native browsers use the same deprecated BB10 WebKit engine.
    01-27-20 08:23 AM
    True but I found that Qbrowser played some questionable videos that would not activate and play in the stock browser.
    (questionable videos). I take the 5th!

saint300 likes this.
    01-27-20 08:25 AM
    True but I found that Qbrowser played some questionable videos that would not activate and play in the stock browser.

Likely because the other browsers identify differently because of the user-agent.
    01-27-20 08:26 AM
    you are surely right ...

but I have mentioned here in Germany that a very little amount of sites in my country open better or let's say it feels faster with Zeus but with Fennec

Posted via CB10
    01-27-20 08:38 AM
    (questionable videos). I take the 5th!

Can I ask a question? I already have YuBrowser and QBrowser Pro. Do I really need Fennec too? I mean, is this way better than the ones I stated above? And if yes, can you send me a link of the version you are using? I know this has been covered elsewhere...I also understand that in the end it was more than one question, lol!
    01-27-20 09:42 AM
    Can I ask a question? I already have YuBrowser and QBrowser Pro. Do I really need Fennec too? I mean, is this way better than the ones I stated above? And if yes, can you send me a link of the version you are using? I know this has been covered elsewhere...I also understand that in the end it was more than one question, lol!
    I find Kiwi the fastest. It benchmarks higher than any of the other typical options on BB10 for webapps (almost 2x the Fennec browser). You can move the address bar to the bottom too.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    01-27-20 09:50 AM
    I have tested them all and in my world I really only use the stock browser for quick links and searches and Qbrowser is an excellent addition for backup. I do feel that the latest update to Fennec 68.3 is the best option for 100% reliable Web Access. I used to think YuBrowser could yield the same results (no longer installed) but alas I have found a couple Web pages that faulted when Fennec did not so I do recommend that you do have that installed if anything for a backup.

How I like to use Fennec is to bookmark all the websites I want to use that can be difficult. Ex: instagram, banking, kijiji, onedrive, facebook, Telus account, and more. When I want to use these sites I automatically open Fennec and it saves time and frustration.
    I hope this helps.

01-27-20 09:55 AM
147 ... 23456