As I connect to LOEWE BT speaker from music player, music plays for 2 seconds and gets paused in the player, then I play again it plays for another 2 seconds and stops, any other music player which can support it from bbworld or apk???

Posted via CB10
    06-02-19 02:32 AM
    As I connect to LOEWE BT speaker from music player, music plays for 2 seconds and gets paused in the player, then I play again it plays for another 2 seconds and stops, any other music player which can support it from bbworld or apk???

Posted via CB10
    Doubt the app itself really matters. Try playing YouTube through the browser and see if it skips as well. If it does, then chances are the music app isn't the issue and the BT connection is the problem.
    06-03-19 11:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    I doubt that the native player is the problem either but you could try Star Player from BBW to rule that out also. Redo the pairing between your speaker and Passport. Make sure you completely remove ALL connections from BOTH devices then reboot your Passport and try pairing again.
    06-03-19 12:14 PM
    Doubt the app itself really matters. Try playing YouTube through the browser and see if it skips as well. If it does, then chances are the music app isn't the issue and the BT connection is the problem.
    Worked found Loewe Smart audio app which works with even passport, and really good!
    Last edited by Hrishikesh Jadhav; 07-08-19 at 03:10 AM.
    brookie229 likes this.
    06-03-19 12:17 PM
    AUX works, not BT, but found something that works..

Posted via CB10
    06-03-19 12:21 PM