02-10-15 04:56 AM
54 123
tools
    Nice!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Great prices you got.

At least I'm not the only tech crazy guy with too many phones lol

from my trips to india and i know alot of people like to keep 2 flagship phones there, but three, that puts you at the top!
    02-10-15 03:01 AM
    I want to know more about people's experience with the Passport .. I've owned mostly all the phones in the market and the one I keep going back to is my Z30...
    I use a Z30 daily, my work device (I manage our BES and devices), and I've had a Passport on loan from a distributor and I really do not like it at all and would not take it over the Z30.

It's just to large and cumbersome, and everyone I'd demoed it with has the same reaction. I've tried to like it but it's just not possible

For me the Z30, once it's running 10.3.1, will still be king (the rumoured Rio / Z20 won't touch it).
    02-10-15 04:15 AM
    Enjoy your new toys, I also had all three devices at one time except that my passport was the red one. I ended up selling both the passport and iPhone 6 for a nice profit and I kept the Classic because I like the forum factor and the ability to use it one handed.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    02-10-15 04:39 AM
    I can empathize with the OP! I too had the same problem (?). Right now I switch between my Q10, Z10, Z30, Nexus 5 (all on TMO) but my BB9900 is my go to device (I just keep going back to it). Of course I also have a Droid Turbo (on Verizon). I am a tech fanatic and phone collector. In fact I also have backups (second Q10, second Z10, 2 extra BB9900's plus other older BB's and Android devices) . As others have also posted-you can't take it with you when you go! hahaahha. So, I will revel in my collection. This is also complementary to my Kindle Fire HDX 7, Nexus & tablets along with both of my laptops and 3 desktops! hahahhaa.
    So, OP, thank you for starting this thread and enjoy your technical likes!
    juanjo322 likes this.
    02-10-15 04:56 AM
54 123