Thank you everyone! And to those who are asking how I managed to get these devices for a price lower than the market rate, I purchased these devices from Hong Kong. The BlackBerry Passport and Classic are the UK versions and the iPhone 6 is the HK version with warranty. None of these devices is an Indian purchase.
    Also, I currently feel I won't be using the Classic as much as the Passport. The Passport is the device for the future, BlackBerry should build upon this device. I feel that a device like Passport can bring Blackberry back to the top. I remember when they had announced both the Passport and the Classic, I found the Passport to be weird and was only waiting for the Classic. But once the Passport was launched and feedback the phone got, it changed my mind.
    Talking about the iPhone 6, I have used almost all the iPhones and I can perform everything quicker than any other device. The iPhone 6 has all the apps and they work absolutely amazing. This is the only disadvantage Blackberry has at the moment. They need more quality apps, and i'm saying quality apps because most of the apps I have used are just their for the sake of it. They are not optimized for the screen size. Also, Blackberry need to have a deal with Google to support it's device and Google Play Services.
    At the moment, the BlackBerry Passport is the device I'm most impressed with. The Passport's screen is better than the iPhone 6 according to me. The Classic is worth US$355 (The price at which I got it) and it's definitely over priced at US$450. I will keep you updated regarding all 3 devices.
    02-09-15 05:18 AM
    Enjoy your phones.....
    And what are the apps you are talking about in iPhone 6 not there in BlackBerry ? I never used iPhone so interested to know.
    Are those apps present in android?

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    02-09-15 07:53 AM
    Thank you everyone! And to those who are asking how I managed to get these devices for a price lower than the market rate, I purchased these devices from Hong Kong. The BlackBerry Passport and Classic are the UK versions and the iPhone 6 is the HK version with warranty. None of these devices is an Indian purchase.
    Also, I currently feel I won't be using the Classic as much as the Passport. The Passport is the device for the future, BlackBerry should build upon this device. I feel that a device like Passport can bring Blackberry back to the top. I remember when they had announced both the Passport and the Classic, I found the Passport to be weird and was only waiting for the Classic. But once the Passport was launched and feedback the phone got, it changed my mind.
    Talking about the iPhone 6, I have used almost all the iPhones and I can perform everything quicker than any other device. The iPhone 6 has all the apps and they work absolutely amazing. This is the only disadvantage Blackberry has at the moment. They need more quality apps, and i'm saying quality apps because most of the apps I have used are just their for the sake of it. They are not optimized for the screen size. Also, Blackberry need to have a deal with Google to support it's device and Google Play Services.
    At the moment, the BlackBerry Passport is the device I'm most impressed with. The Passport's screen is better than the iPhone 6 according to me. The Classic is worth US$355 (The price at which I got it) and it's definitely over priced at US$450. I will keep you updated regarding all 3 devices.
    I've used Iphone since the beginning of the original iPhone and have had all the devices even the secondaries like the 3G 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6 and the 6+ and what I can't stand is the stupid limitation to saving files on your phone .. Can't save PDFs for easy access later you have to rely on the cloud for most things and that sucks!! Ever since I got the z10 I noticed the jump in productivity and once I got the z30 everything I ever knew or believed a phone could do was completely overshadowed by the Z30, from saving files to texting them, emails are super easy to create add edit and send its questionable why no one can do it that quick .. When any of you all want to upset android and iPhone users just send them a PDF file over a text message .. Send them an audio recording ..I can go on and on.. Blackberry has made me a believer I just really wish the updates were on tap not waiting 6 months due to carrier limitations
    02-09-15 10:44 AM
    Enjoy your phones.....
    And what are the apps you are talking about in iPhone 6 not there in BlackBerry ? I never used iPhone so interested to know.
    Are those apps present in android?

iPhone has a ton of apps you can't find in Google store and much less in Blackberry world .. But don't be fooled by the amount of apps they have .. Really focus on the ones that are actually useful ..
    02-09-15 10:46 AM
    iPhone has a ton of apps you can't find in Google store and much less in Blackberry world .. But don't be fooled by the amount of apps they have .. Really focus on the ones that are actually useful ..
    Can you tell some very nice apps not there in Google play store and BlackBerry? I would like to see what is that app used for.

02-09-15 10:57 AM
    IMO, more than the iPhone apps, it is the stutter free(or less stutter) iOS experience that counts. Many don't notice or care for the app stutter on android.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 11:08 AM
    IMO, more than the iPhone apps, it is the stutter free(or less stutter) iOS experience that counts. Many don't notice or care for the app stutter on android.

Posted via CB10
    Is BlackBerry not fluid as IOS in terms of native apps in BlackBerry while using those in the passport?

02-09-15 11:33 AM
    Curious how much you will use iPhone 6. Although I have passport I really like the iPhone.

Passport
    02-09-15 11:36 AM
    Is BlackBerry not fluid as IOS in terms of native apps in BlackBerry while using those in the passport?

BlackBerry passport native apps are on par with iOS for me. But unfortunately there is very limited apps for me in BlackBerry world. I am also trying not to use too many connected apps on my phone, for I am afraid of RF radiation, ever since I bought an RF meter.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 11:51 AM
    NICE! I have been running a Passport since early December. I really love the device and have no complaints at all. This being said, there are times I miss the portability of my 9900. So I have been considering buying the Classic, but have not found a deal price wise like you did, If I can I will buy immediately, just struggling with the current $450 - $500 price range.
    02-09-15 12:20 PM
    Attachment 332576Attachment 332577Attachment 332578
    After waiting for more than a month, I decided to buy all 3 of these phones. BlackBerry Passport, BlackBerry Classic and an iPhone 6.
    I was already using an iPhone 6 but decided to change the color and purchased the Black one. Before that I sold my HTC One(M8), HTC One(M7) and my BlackBerry Q10 to get the funds for buying all 3.
    I usually use two phones, one either an android or iOS device and the second one is BlackBerry.

It was so tough to decide between the Passport or the Classic, and finally I decided to buy both! And I have no regrets.

1st impressions of the Classic is that it is quite heavy, it feels heavier than the Passport. I'm loving the toolbelt and trackpad, great to see it back after my Bold 9900. I was never a BlackBerry fan until I purchased my first BlackBerry which was the Bold 9900. After that I purchased the Q10 but i was seriously missing the toolbelt. The phone is quite fast with no major lags but after using the Passport, I feel it is a bit slow.

Now the PASSPORT - This phone is absolutely amazing! The screen is huge even though it is smaller than an iphone 6 but the square display makes it look bigger. The keyboard is not that difficult to use as I had first thought. However, the touch sensitive keyboard does lags at times. I got the phone yesterday, so I have no idea about the battery life. But i'm expecting it to deliver the best!
    I will be using the Passport as my 1st device and iPhone 6 as the second one. Earlier it used to be the opposite. And yes, I will also be using my BlackBerry Classic. Don't ask how i will manage three phones, it's just that I don't want to sacrifice either of them.

I got these phones for a very good price because of some good sources and that's the reason I purchased all 3. -
    BlackBerry Classic - Rs. 22,000 (US$355)
    BlackBerry Passport - Rs. 31,000 (US$500)
    iPhone 6 64GB - Rs. 44,000 (US$700)

I can proudly say that I love my BlackBerry's!
    Hey man congrts for trio..but yaar seriously you bought dem for such amazing price .
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by hussain17; 02-09-15 at 02:11 PM.
    02-09-15 02:00 PM
    Can you tell some very nice apps not there in Google play store and BlackBerry? I would like to see what is that app used for.

Off the top of my head, Hyperlapse and Squaready...
    02-09-15 02:11 PM
    Jealousy!!!! Would love to get feedback after a while to see if you don't use one or whatever or your preferences change. Enjoy your new phones!
    02-09-15 04:47 PM
    Phew I thought OP went and married 3 wives at once. Enjoy your lovely gems!

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    That's another thread entirely.
    02-09-15 05:17 PM
    LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING. Enjoy OP.
    02-09-15 06:04 PM
    Well my passport just arrived

BlackBerry Z30.. nothing else comes close!

Attachment 332748
    02-09-15 07:42 PM
    You know what they say: Mo' money mo' problems
    02-09-15 09:57 PM
    Dear Ashish, I too belong to India and eager to buy BB Classic for my bank services get done, can you please say about those good source trusted sellers. Thanks in advance.
    02-09-15 11:54 PM
    Attachment 332576Attachment 332577Attachment 332578
    After waiting for more than a month, I decided to buy all 3 of these phones. BlackBerry Passport, BlackBerry Classic and an iPhone 6.
    I was already using an iPhone 6 but decided to change the color and purchased the Black one. Before that I sold my HTC One(M8), HTC One(M7) and my BlackBerry Q10 to get the funds for buying all 3.
    I usually use two phones, one either an android or iOS device and the second one is BlackBerry.

It was so tough to decide between the Passport or the Classic, and finally I decided to buy both! And I have no regrets.

1st impressions of the Classic is that it is quite heavy, it feels heavier than the Passport. I'm loving the toolbelt and trackpad, great to see it back after my Bold 9900. I was never a BlackBerry fan until I purchased my first BlackBerry which was the Bold 9900. After that I purchased the Q10 but i was seriously missing the toolbelt. The phone is quite fast with no major lags but after using the Passport, I feel it is a bit slow.

Now the PASSPORT - This phone is absolutely amazing! The screen is huge even though it is smaller than an iphone 6 but the square display makes it look bigger. The keyboard is not that difficult to use as I had first thought. However, the touch sensitive keyboard does lags at times. I got the phone yesterday, so I have no idea about the battery life. But i'm expecting it to deliver the best!
    I will be using the Passport as my 1st device and iPhone 6 as the second one. Earlier it used to be the opposite. And yes, I will also be using my BlackBerry Classic. Don't ask how i will manage three phones, it's just that I don't want to sacrifice either of them.

I got these phones for a very good price because of some good sources and that's the reason I purchased all 3. -
    BlackBerry Classic - Rs. 22,000 (US$355)
    BlackBerry Passport - Rs. 31,000 (US$500)
    iPhone 6 64GB - Rs. 44,000 (US$700)

I can proudly say that I love my BlackBerry's!
    Cool brilliance
    02-09-15 11:58 PM
    Wow, buying all 3 phones and here I had to sell all 3 of mine (Z10, Z30 and Torch 9810) just to pay for rent.

Oh, Can someone please compare the Z30 to the iPhone 6 please.
    02-10-15 12:50 AM
    I did the same, I use the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:00 AM
    I'm pretty sure the total surface area of the Passport screen is bigger than the iPhone 6.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:07 AM
    OP, you have a lot of (discretionary) money :-). Enjoy your devices!

Q10/10.3.1.821
    02-10-15 01:31 AM
    How you had managed to get at this price?
    02-10-15 01:40 AM
    Congratulations on the new acquisitions, OP! Great photos of the three phones side-by-side! The iPhone looks terribly narrow now, after being accustomed to the Passport. And a bit flimsy compared to the weight and solidness of the two BlackBerrys.

I use a Classic + Passport combo. Classic is my main phone and daily driver, especially for messaging, while the Passport is my secondary phone and substitute tablet that I use mainly for media.
    02-10-15 01:46 AM
54 123