I had to post this as I have been sitting in the airport laughing at every one. The reason, they are fighting over available outlets to charge their phones. 3 deep at each recharge station. People asking others to move over so they can use the plug. I even got a "how long are you going to use this plug?" As I enjoy the insanity, I'm 12 hours in and have 65% left on my SE. I'm now waiting for the "What kind of phone is that" question.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 10:33 PM
    Lmao , SE Rocks
    06-19-16 10:35 PM
    Enjoy laughing at other people's misfortunes/grievances, eh?
    Remind me to do the same to you when your Passport screen lifts.

*ME173X
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 06-20-16 at 11:07 AM.
    06-20-16 03:44 AM
    I had to post this as I have been sitting in the airport laughing at every one. The reason, they are fighting over available outlets to charge their phones. 3 deep at each recharge station. People asking others to move over so they can use the plug. I even got a "how long are you going to use this plug?" As I enjoy the insanity, I'm 12 hours in and have 65% left on my SE. I'm now waiting for the "What kind of phone is that" question.

Posted via CB10
    Passport has to have the record time for battery life! Love my Passport!
    06-20-16 05:32 AM
    Definitely agree that the average smartphone has appalling battery life. But I dontunderstand why people who are traveling don't invest in a powerbank. They are relatively cheap and offer mobility. Much better than searching for a power socket in an airport or restaurant/cafe/bar.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    LG8, Jrox74, David Tyler and 1 others like this.
    06-20-16 06:26 AM
    Remind me to do the the same to you when your Passport screen lifts.

*ME173X
    Difference being that screen lift is a defect whereas poor battery life is inevitably a 'feature'. Some manufacturers (and their willing customers) think it's better to have a thin phone than a decent battery.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) and byex like this.
    06-20-16 07:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    I too am amazed by the people who will rush to buy the next shiny ball of tin. With no thought on how will it perform. The other great thing to watch is how most use a 3 foot charging cord.

How about this thought, before they go to the airport.........hmmmm.........charge the phone......Amazing!

Woof!
    LG8, Carl Estes and David Tyler like this.
    06-20-16 07:39 AM
    Wall huggers. -. John Chen.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    06-20-16 07:40 AM

*ME173X
    I do believe your shorts are a bit tight!
    BB_PP, LG8 and raino like this.
    06-20-16 07:41 AM
    I do believe your shorts are a bit tight!
    And so is your collar!

*A3-A20
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    06-20-16 07:55 AM
    Wall huggers. -. John Chen.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    *Cough* Z10 *cough*

*A3-A20
    06-20-16 07:56 AM
    I was flying to Italy (and back) 2 weeks ago and I was wondering why the new Airbus A330 had USB ports in the back of the seats. For an 8.5 hour flight, it didn't take long for the iPhones to be plugged in for a recharge.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 08:47 AM
    *Cough* Z10 *cough*

*A3-A20
    *cough* swappable batteries *cough*

Posted using the Little Beast Q10
    06-20-16 09:27 AM
    Definitely agree that the average smartphone has appalling battery life. But I dontunderstand why people who are traveling don't invest in a powerbank. They are relatively cheap and offer mobility. Much better than searching for a power socket in an airport or restaurant/cafe/bar.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    A smartphone shouldn't need a powerbank to last a trip. I travel and never need to power in my Z30 while I am at the airport.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-20-16 09:28 AM
    *cough* swappable batteries *cough*

Posted using the Little Beast Q10
    Hahaha nice comeback!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 09:29 AM
    Hahaha nice comeback!

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha nice brown-nosing.

*ME173X
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    06-20-16 09:37 AM

*ME173X
    Wasn't screen lifting only a problem with the original PP and not the SE?
    06-20-16 09:42 AM
    Wasn't screen lifting only a problem with the original PP and not the SE?
    Search the threads. Both OG & SE had screen lifting issues, although the former had it more than the latter.

*ME173X
    06-20-16 09:46 AM
    Search the threads. Both OG & SE had screen lifting issues, although the former had it more than the latter.

*ME173X
    Tthhaattss nnoott ttrruuee,, yyoouurrre jjuusstt aa sshhiill!!

Oohh wwaaiitt, hheerree ccoommeess ddaatt ddoouubbllee ttyyppee......
    06-20-16 09:59 AM
    OMG Johnny B. You got me rolling here. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    06-20-16 10:11 AM
    It's normal iPhone or Android has more apps, passport don't have many apps so battery last longer

*I kid I kidding ***
    06-20-16 10:12 AM
    It's normal iPhone or Android has more apps, passport don't have many apps so battery last longer

*I kid I kidding ***
    I know you're kidding but a lot of it isn't so much apps as users. I've helped several nieces (and friends) squeeze out more juice because I swear they didn't know that an iPhone came with a Settings App, lol. Turn off Background App Refresh, Auto Update, Use Cellular Data, Dial down the default Brightness and throw AdBlock on Safari (sorry iMore, lol).

EDIT: And if you're texting every five seconds, get a Mophie Case! From iMore!
    06-20-16 11:14 AM
    I'm sure many of those people were on their phones reading or playing games or whatever the entire flight. That's going to tax the batteries of most phones, even BB10 phones. Also the PP is a very unique and LARGE form factor. Compare a Z30 or Leap to those other phones - a much fairer comparison - and there would be little difference.

A PP should be compared to something similar, like a Note, when it comes to battery life.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    06-20-16 11:21 AM
    well this is what happens when you can actually use a phone to do what you need it to
    06-20-16 11:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you really wanna have some fun, attach a USB2GO plug and USB hub to your Passport and then offer to charge the other peoples devices off your BlackBerry
    Carl Estes likes this.
    06-20-16 11:27 AM
43 12