Well I've had a spell away from the passport. I actually sold it and went to an iPhone 6 plus. I mean, who want to be able to simply press a link on a webpage that takes you directly to the app store and the app. I who wants seamless app integration and massive support options. Despite all that I missed blackberry ten and the keyboard. The sexyness of the passport, I get frustrated with the quality of some apps. Also having to use three stores to get what I need. Yet Passport calls like a Greek siren. So here I am

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 07:57 AM
    welcome back!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your Passport!
    08-16-15 08:38 AM
    Welcome back

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    08-16-15 10:17 AM
    Guess the grass isn't always greener on the other side....
    08-16-15 10:31 AM
    I moved over from the 6 plus myself haha. It only gets better from here

Posted via Passport SE
    alan510 likes this.
    08-16-15 11:30 AM
    I just arrived back as well. Good to see you.

Posted via CB10
    alan510 likes this.
    08-16-15 12:38 PM
    I'm curious to know, besides the physical keyboard, why folks would leave the iPhone. I don't use an iPhone and don't understand the attraction as I don't care for games, selfies or think that folks care about my every experience, thought or action. But that's me. Why brings people to the Passport?

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-16-15 12:49 PM
    I have satisfied my cravings for a seamless app experience by purchasing an Android tablet. Then for about a month, I go crazy with apps and games, slowly I lose interest, the tablet ends up sitting somewhere gathering dust. No desire to pick it up.

I guess I'm not app and game kind of people. I like the way my Passport handles my communications needs as that's what I do most. I don't mind the workarounds because I don't do those other things that I bought my tablet for very often.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 01:02 PM
    I personally came over from the 6 plus for a few reasons.

Firstly the passport fits any of my pockets much better. I also do more Web browsing and it looks much better on the passport then the iphone. The battery life itself is way better on the passport then the iphone, I can confirm that.

Anything I used my 6 plus for is better on the passport simply put, thats just me though. I also can't complain about the os, it's new and fresh for me and I'm already enjoying it more then the plain iphone os.

I have my iPad mini for the game apps I want, the passport for everything else.

I should also add, the passport seems it'll take a better hit then the 6 plus.

Posted via Passport SE
    08-16-15 01:04 PM
    I'm curious to know, besides the physical keyboard, why folks would leave the iPhone. I don't use an iPhone and don't understand the attraction as I don't care for games, selfies or think that folks care about my every experience, thought or action. But that's me. Why brings people to the Passport?

Posted via CB10
    Alan,

For me, the inability to attach multiple different file types to a single email, being forced to use iTunes, and general lack of usability did it for me. When my computer was down, I relied upon my iPad and passport for two days to work. The iPad lasted about 10 minutes as it would not open zip files and horrible Word and Excel interfaces had me ready to throw it out the window. The Passport was SO much more efficient. My $800 iPad has been relegated to "toy" status.

Apple's arrogance or indifference to really embracing how business people need to work or allowing them to choose how to work in their most efficient method irritates me. I am glad BlackBerry allows us to work efficiently.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kfehling; 08-17-15 at 05:52 PM. Reason: typo
    alan510 likes this.
    08-16-15 01:36 PM
    Well I've had a spell away from the passport. I actually sold it and went to an iPhone 6 plus. I mean, who want to be able to simply press a link on a webpage that takes you directly to the app store and the app. I who wants seamless app integration and massive support options. Despite all that I missed blackberry ten and the keyboard. The sexyness of the passport, I get frustrated with the quality of some apps. Also having to use three stores to get what I need. Yet Passport calls like a Greek siren. So here I am

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to the family. I veered to the darkside with a Note4. When I saw the SE Passport, I knew I was being called back to the light.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 01:45 PM
    Ordered my passport last night AT&T, coming back from idevice
    RoseBud68, JGoodard and Elite1 like this.
    08-16-15 01:50 PM
    Good for you^
    alan510 likes this.
    08-16-15 01:57 PM
    In all honesty i found the iPhone boring. Yes I appreciate the quality apps. The ability to pop into a store if I had an issue. But everyone has an iPhone. Blackberry really broke the mould with the passport. Plus I love the way blackberry handles communication. I'd love one big store for blackberry. But I suppose at the end of the day, I can get the apps I need somewhere. Also my passport gets far more love and attention from the public and mobile shop staff. The iPhone is a nice phone and has loads going for it. Just the passport has an awesome os, security, form factor and I feel a little exclusive.

Posted via CB10
    JGoodard likes this.
    08-16-15 03:26 PM
    My big thing is multi tasking, with the iPhone you're clicking the button constantly. It doesn't make any sense! Bb10 is so smooth, even android is better when it comes to switching apps.
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-16-15 03:46 PM
    Welcome back.

Which Passport are you using these days?

You can't go wrong with any of them!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 03:52 PM
    I'm using the original one I suppose you'd call it in black. Although I'm liking the silver

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 05:04 PM
    Went from an Apple universe to the BlackBerry 10 universe. It started with the Q10 and now I'm on a Passport SE. At the end of the day, what is most important for me is texting, e-mail, and phone call quality. BlackBerry 10 is hands down the winner in these areas.

Posted via CB10
    AdamThatsIt and alan510 like this.
    08-16-15 07:05 PM
    Original or SIlver edition? I just grabbed a black PP.
    08-16-15 07:48 PM
    Welcome back!! Silver Arrow for President!!

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-16-15 07:57 PM
    Yes another blackberry fanatic I was also comeback from android device and always love blackberry.

Blackberry Passport on telkomsel network
    08-16-15 08:08 PM
    Ordered att variant to make sure. Have to return in 14 days and then ordering se
    08-16-15 09:14 PM
    I'm just absolutely in love with this phone, I can't believe I stuck with apple for so long......

Posted via Passport SE
    David Tyler likes this.
    08-16-15 10:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    For me, it's the Hub. I get anywhere between 25-50 service calls, follow-ups, or reworks daily. These come in email form or as BBM dispatches. They have sizeable PDF documents from schematic diagrams to customer purchase invoices and work orders. My iPhone 6 Plus simply decided at times that it did not want to even open the Mail app. And even when it did, it all just looked like email salad. A massive list of incoming emails with no proper sorting whatsoever.

Enter BB10 and the Hub. Each of my accounts can be sorted, color-coded, matching color LED so I can know what correspondence is coming in. It's just so well suited for professional tasks. The phone is an efficient communications device...period. And for my line of work, the square screen size is just more suitable. Having had the opportunity to give the Z30 slab phone a run for a couple of months, I found that while its media features are nice, its power is severely lacking and I found the Hub view to narrow. I know I could rotate the phone to see the offscreen words, but I like the more wider view of the Passport.

Many people think #WorkWide is just a corny marketing slogan, but I have actually experienced the benefits from "working wide".

My $0.02.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    08-16-15 10:27 PM
    It ain't call Crackberry for nothing!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 10:30 PM
42 12