Classic user since release date & just picked up an AT&T Passport to complement it. Planning to use both. So far the Passport has made a good first impression.

Swapping sim cards works, but is there a hassle when logging in with the same BBID & carrying over info from Remember, etc? What about paid BB World Apps?

Thanks for any insight.
    06-12-15 02:15 PM
    There are other threads with discussions about using two BB10 phones. Rather than the same exact information being posted again, could you please search those out?
    06-12-15 02:27 PM
    No, you just sign in with you bbid and you can download and install apps on your 2nd device normally.

-Do you envy my Passport much?-
    06-12-15 02:31 PM
    I use both as well. Instead of swapping out the sim card. I just run the Passport off the Classic by way of mobile hotspot when not around WiFi. It sounds nutty, but I love reading emails and social media on the Passport. The Classic is great for BBM, IM, Twitter and phone calls. I've stop making excuses. I know I have a problem and I'm addicted to Blackberry. The cool thing is, I'm not alone

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 06:29 PM
    Just keep in mind some apps available for the Classic are not available for Passport, you will only be able to use BBM on one device at the time, meaning chat history won't move from one device to the other
    06-12-15 07:07 PM
    Thanks to everyone except jhanks64! Much appreciated.
    06-12-15 11:09 PM
    The point is that there have been very good discussions with much more information that would benefit you and answer your question more thoroughly. I've happily answered the exact same question asked before and rather than me hunting it down and copying & pasting the answer, I tried to gently suggest you search the other threads out.

No Good Deed...
    06-13-15 03:29 AM