...I'm attracted to a tactile keyboard coupled with a toolbelt. I don't think I would need such a big, wide device because I primarily use my iPhone 6+ for personal use and leisure.

Posted via CB10 | VZW Z30 on at&t LTE

This may very well be my sentiment. However, is not stopping me from giving the Passport a try haha.

Can't wait for the release of the Classic so I can make my final decision!!

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 05:43 AM
    How's your eyesight? After spending a year and a half squinting at the Q10 screen, for me it was the Passport or bifocals. Passport won, and I'm loving it.

The capacitive keyboard is amazing, too.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    GeoK likes this.
    11-26-14 07:31 AM
    I'm using a 9900 and I'm holding out for the classic - for whatever + I may very well be wrong but the passport still has no tool belt features and although it has potentially better specs I think I will be rewarded by putting my head in the sand and waiting in a very patient manner for the arrival of what I suspect will be the true successor to the BOLD 9900 - naturally I fully expect that it will be marvellous
    I held onto my 9900 for 3 years and was waiting for the Classic before I was prepared to give it up.

Vodafone UK then offered me a free passport and I thought why not.

So glad that I decided to go for it.

I never thought that I would ever say this, but I do not miss he Trackpad and Toolbelt at all.

Now when I look at the Classic images the phone just looks so dated to me.
    cgallaer likes this.
    11-26-14 07:49 AM
    Classic for me. I think it would be enough and just right.
    11-26-14 08:13 AM
    Passport if you have no concern about it's being too big to put into your tiny pocket; otherwise, Classic.
    11-26-14 08:19 AM
    Storm Chasers?? (kidding)
    Personally, I would like to hear what each had to say, where they came from and how they work now.

I ordered 5 Passports. 1 for me and 4 for coworkers. We all will tell you the best phone ever. 2 were android users, 2 were iPhone users, and I was the only BlackBerry die hard. We ordered 2 classic for 2 other coworkers. I'm anxious to see the comparison when they come in. We live in rural Kansas of the USA. Our jobs are in agriculture. We use Satellite images, spreadsheet, many many maps,and price sheets. The Passport has made our days so much easier. Cut our laptops usage by 90 percent at least. We love the blend for when we are at the desk. Workwide app has also been a great app. A feature that is unexplainable how handy it is. I will definitely give feed back when the classics come in.

Posted via CB10
    As for the rest....here are some quotes thus far which got my attention:
    "-Classic is backward thinking. Passport is the future. BB10 is made for gestures, not buttons.
    -Passport is no more the "future" than a q10 other than it's size.
    -The Classic... a more 'normal' form factor and has the addition of the toolbelt,
    -Size, dated....squinting....real estate...
    -The pp capacitive layer beneath the keyboard is an astonishingly intelligent dual use of real estate
    -those that invest time into learning how to maximize optimize their keyboard and device the passport is the greatest handset ever created to date."

There is a lot of personal preference that goes along with the statements as well. Not to mention the needs and requirements of each user.
    Passport is winning users.
    Last edited by GeoK; 11-26-14 at 08:55 AM.
    11-26-14 08:45 AM
    Passport!!

PassPort
    11-26-14 09:45 AM
    Both!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    12-15-14 09:33 PM
    Passport. Classic is backward thinking. Passport is the future. BB10 is made for gestures, not buttons.

Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    Why are you using the passport then? It has button

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:35 PM
    I am going with both. Love the passport. I can see using the classic when I am out and about and want something more compact.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:42 PM
    Forget listening to opinions, hold each one in your hands for a few minutes. Not dummy phones but the real deals. I can't see going for a Classic over a Passport, you get a Classic if you can't afford a Passport.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    12-15-14 10:18 PM
    track pad brings backs memories of it falling out getting stuck and and trying to replace it. but like the look
    I don't think I need all that screen pulled out the Q boy that's a big drop in size. I put my sim in but took it out an hour later I might be stuck with passport.
    12-16-14 05:33 AM
    Forget listening to opinions, hold each one in your hands for a few minutes. Not dummy phones but the real deals. I can't see going for a Classic over a Passport, you get a Classic if you can't afford a Passport.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    I can afford 20 Passports but I'd still prefer the Classic over a phone with a crappy design and a wacky keyboard.

Posted from a D618
    12-16-14 06:18 AM
    go with Passport besides Camera stuff is not that upto the mark as its quality isnt that good ..(referred by the maj users )
    12-16-14 07:50 AM
39 12