I have a BlackBerry Classic, happy with it, lots of productivity, but sometimes slow, sometimes lag, takes time to open apps, etc... I was hoping the Priv would come out in a BB10 OS but it didn't, I have the classic since it was released last year, is it worth it to get a passport? I don't feel like changing from blackberry, since I can't find a good alternative that has this much of productivity.

What are you thoughts guys? Specially people who have both devices, will I face same problem with passport? Does the passport became a little bit slow after 1 year of usage?
    02-22-16 03:45 AM
    The Passport is damn fast! Even after 15 months for me.

If the size of the device isn't a problem for you, you should be good to go!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 05:52 AM
    Passport Flys, waiting on the update to delete Droid apps though however it Flys and I was so worried about the 3 row keyboard BUT I was so wrong it is even better! It just works!!!! Get an SE at shopblackberry were on sale! Just do not update it like I did when u get it is all until BlackBerry releases the hot fix for deleting android App's if you hadn't heard it effects all BlackBerry ten devices on newer builds!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 06:19 AM
    I just did this move for the same reasons. Definitely some adjustment required. Only thing I really miss is the trackpad. I was under the impression that the capacitive keyboard would let me scroll through lists like the trackpad, when it really only works to scroll the entire screen. Had bb10 more development maybe they'd have implemented such functionality.

Posted via CB10
    kertong likes this.
    02-22-16 08:15 AM
    You won't regret it! Trust me Passport is blazing fast! Coming from Classic with a year+ of usage to this beast, All I can say is wow! You will fall for BlackBerry even more.

 Piano Black Passport 
    02-22-16 10:08 AM
    Passport is much faster.

I found the Classic more user friendly to hold.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 10:14 AM
    Perfomance was one of the main decision factors for choosing the Passport instead of the Classic. But i'll buy a Classic as soon as the price plummet to the lower hundred (�uros)!

BlackBerry OS10 � It ain't over until it's over! White Passport...
    02-22-16 11:41 AM
    I think I can slowly get used to it, but the speed at which I could seamlessly navigate with the trackpad, menu, back and end buttons on the Classic will be hard to match on the Passport without exhausting my thumb. I really wish they'd made the keyboard scroll double as a selection scroll, basically as a true track pad. A soft touch could be a single click, as just one example. It'd be awesome if I could swipe across the keyboard to mimic the "back" button.
    02-22-16 03:14 PM
    Thank you all for your replies
    After deleting a few android apps, the classic is a lot faster.
    I will wait until I get really bored from the classic and then get the passport.
    And who knows, maybe at the end of the year we might see a second passport (I hope).
    02-26-16 03:26 AM
    Thank you all for your replies
    After deleting a few android apps, the classic is a lot faster.
    I will wait until I get really bored from the classic and then get the passport.
    And who knows, maybe at the end of the year we might see a second passport (I hope).
    You mean third passport as SE was new and fourth if count A T & T's variety of Passport which has wireless charging? Love the SE and White as well as A T and T for the wireless charging!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 06:21 PM