Hey guys,

For some reason I cannot get Citrix Receiver for Passport working. The link in BB World as described by Citrix says is supported.

I can get it working on other Z10 and Z30 (I beleive the BB10 OS is the same but I dont have the devices here).

Anyone else having this issue or find a work around?
    05-15-15 12:22 PM
    Hey guys,

For some reason I cannot get Citrix Receiver for Passport working. The link in BB World as described by Citrix says is supported.

I can get it working on other Z10 and Z30 (I beleive the BB10 OS is the same but I dont have the devices here).

So, here's what I know about Citrix Receiver on the Passport. Adobe Air was discontinued on BB10 devices with 10.3.1. Citrix relied on Adobe Air. So, they had a chat with BlackBerry and they created a new version of the Receiver with Adobe Air packaged in. It's stupid.

Citrix has been alerted of this issue (we have a heavy BB and Citrix environment in our hospital... but not together, sadly) and are apparently working on a fix... Or a rewrite without the Adobe Air dependency.
    martinjdub likes this.
    05-15-15 12:26 PM
    Install the Android version. It works well.

Posted via CB10
    martinjdub and VladimirV like this.
    05-15-15 01:09 PM
    Thanks for the info...i'll keep my ear to the ground. I didn't even think of using the Droid version, great point.
    05-15-15 05:51 PM
    Is there an update on this? I've tried the BlackBerry version and I can get into the programs but I don't have the mouse option (pull down from the top and select mouse) like the android version, however in the android version, it doesn't pull up the program ... it just has the green background. Is there a configuration on the android version I'm missing?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 07:17 AM
    Hey guys,

Not sure but doesn't it work better with BES accounts?

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2204 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-14-15 10:23 AM
    Latest update for the receiver from Google Play now works.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 02:35 PM